Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 06:59 PM

1,304 posts, read 3,346,317 times

Advertisements

Mexicans moving to Canada 12-15-2007 (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2008, 07:05 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,895,766 times
We should be advertising and deporting them to Canada! Free health care, free education, free housing, free food... how do we get the word out... I hope Canada's budget has enough for 12 M people... I like to see the Prime Minister's face when we dump 12 M people into his country ... maybe everyone that we catch, we release at the U.S. - Canada border...

Old 01-06-2008, 07:31 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,574,272 times
I wonder if the Canadians will buy the idea that the new immigrants actually "own" British Columbia and half of Alberta?....Might be worth a try--- they're pretty liberal up there, and will at least LISTEN...

Old 01-06-2008, 07:44 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,801,001 times
Plus Canada has a lot of empty land especially in the north. They can handle a whole lot more people because that's what they're going to get.

Old 01-06-2008, 08:06 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,183,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Plus Canada has a lot of empty land especially in the north. They can handle a whole lot more people because that's what they're going to get.
It will be interesting how many of the 'Hispanics' will deal with the cold if nothing else.

Old 01-06-2008, 08:14 PM

2,433 posts, read 6,684,340 times
The last thing we need is to have Mexican illegal aliens flooding into Canada.

The entire northern part of Mexico is like a lawless frontier and it's seeping into the US all along our southern border. We have tens of millions of illegals here in the US, many of them living on the very same blocks as us. And now they're flooding into Canada.

We'll not only be surrounded but inundated with them. We need to draw a line in the sand at the US/Mexican border and stop them with our army.

If there is a small bright spot in this, it's that the Canadians will very quickly get fed up with the Mexican illegals leaching off of them and just maybe they will be a little more cautious regarding the NAU.

Old 01-06-2008, 08:36 PM

1,469 posts, read 4,499,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye48 View Post
The last thing we need is to have Mexican illegal aliens flooding into Canada.

The entire northern part of Mexico is like a lawless frontier and it's seeping into the US all along our southern border. We have tens of millions of illegals here in the US, many of them living on the very same blocks as us. And now they're flooding into Canada.

We'll not only be surrounded but inundated with them. We need to draw a line in the sand at the US/Mexican border and stop them with our army.

If there is a small bright spot in this, it's that the Canadians will very quickly get fed up with the Mexican illegals leaching off of them and just maybe they will be a little more cautious regarding the NAU.
I agree 100% Hawkeye, these illegals need to be stopped at the southern border by what ever means necessary. Another thing, I'm curious how Canada will deal with all the crime they bring with them. I don't think Canada has a clue as to what it's about to start allowing these people there with open arms.

Old 01-06-2008, 08:39 PM

474 posts, read 1,419,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
We should be advertising and deporting them to Canada! Free health care, free education, free housing, free food... how do we get the word out... I hope Canada's budget has enough for 12 M people... I like to see the Prime Minister's face when we dump 12 M people into his country ... maybe everyone that we catch, we release at the U.S. - Canada border...
Hmmmmmm! Free health care, free housing, free food.......... Seems like that's what they're getting here!

Old 01-06-2008, 08:40 PM

1,304 posts, read 3,346,317 times
did someone say.. say they to be stopped at any costs.. where do I sign up!

Old 01-06-2008, 09:46 PM

608 posts, read 1,006,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILUVMAINE View Post
So sad BUT oh so true! When are the American (true American's) going to wake up and say enough is enough?
Oh please. I am surprised you are not complaining about all the French speaking Canadians that have immigrated to Maine over the last several decades taking jobs in the mills and such. There was a time when people felt the same about them coming to New England. I'll bet you would jump on any bandwagon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration