Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 08:11 AM

1,304 posts, read 3,350,327 times

Advertisements

The 2 Thieves Shot by Joe Horn Were Criminal Illegal Aliens

Failed Immigration Policy: Another Dead Police Officer

Last edited by Arizona Bound; 01-13-2008 at 08:27 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2008, 07:04 PM

1,469 posts, read 4,504,219 times
IMO Joe Horn should be in Washington getting a medal for his actions, and broadcast it world wide.

Old 01-13-2008, 07:08 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,966,867 times
Most are hard working. Not all are murderers like you keep saying they are.

Old 01-13-2008, 07:34 PM

1,304 posts, read 3,350,327 times
so we ,, as Americans should suffer.. turn the other cheek.. because there is only 2 million ILLEGAL mexican criminals.. just so we can let 18million other.. so-called good illegal mexicans bleed us dry!

Old 01-13-2008, 07:35 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,966,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
so we ,, as Americans should suffer.. turn the other cheek.. because there is only 2 million ILLEGAL mexican criminals.. just so we can let 18million other.. so-called good illegal mexicans bleed us dry!
What ever helps you sleep at night

Old 02-24-2008, 09:01 PM

24 posts, read 58,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
I have worked with many illegals & believe me most don't come here to work,they come to "work the system".They're very aware of every type of public aid handout ,& know how get medical care for free.40 million American citizens have no medical care,but they illegals get it for free!Tens of millions of Americans ,like me ,have health care that are bought from an employee plan,but have to fight tooth & nail to get these companies to pay.Its semifuntional ,at best.

Hillary maybe on the right track if she ONLY wants to insure legal citizens.Dont give me the BS that 20,000 Canadians came here or 60,000 Britsfor our H/C.They're the elite of the elite of their societies.Less than 1/10%.

I love it when my doctor told me "If we had national healthcare David Letterman would have had to wait a month to get his multi-bypass heart surgery,instead of a day or 2."Yes David Letterman is a multi miliionaire several times over,that does'nt come into the equation?I had to wait 6 weeks for a proceedure & I was in very bad pain durng that time ,with a Doctor who did'nt believe in pain pills or sleep aids.When I finaly had the thing done my insurance company gave me the same old garbage,I did'nt have precert for the proceedure!They make up rules & stipulations whenever.Finally after 2 years of wrangeling & threating legal actions against them ,out of the blue the rep said,Oh don't know why that was'nt payed,must've been a paperwork misstake,we'll pay it."Then they added to my insult & injury & payed the hospital I had payed the bill out of my pocketbook.So I then had to wait another 6 weeks for the hospital & their paper work shuffling multitude of monkeys to finally re-imburse me.But the illegals say "Insurance we anit got no insurance,we don't need no stinking insurance ,take care of me or I find a liberal lawyer & sue the stinking pants of this hospital!"

I live in a county in NW Indiana where they had to shut down the county supported hospital & re-open it as a private one, because suspected illegals,at least 60% of patients ,were giving erroneous addresses to register.They had no intentions to pay.I have heard in areas like El Paso its the same or worse.

Old 02-24-2008, 10:03 PM

1,818 posts, read 3,101,222 times
But the illegals say "Insurance we anit got no insurance,we don't need no stinking insurance ,take care of me or I find a liberal lawyer & sue the stinking pants of this hospital!"

I totally understand your frustration with Insurance companies, been there myself. What I don't understand is, if someone is here illegally, I would think they would want to lay low as to not get deported, so how is it they get the freebies?
Sassy

Old 02-24-2008, 10:12 PM

226 posts, read 312,804 times
ProLogic,
Are you illegal or have family that are? Just wondering why you defend it. I guess some people can never agree with anything.

Old 02-24-2008, 10:13 PM

226 posts, read 312,804 times
Oh, you are just a kid. Not going to argue with a child.

Old 02-24-2008, 11:49 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,553,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Most are hard working. Not all are murderers like you keep saying they are.
Most? What gives you that idea? Some are hard working, yes. Neither you nor I know how many. What I do know is that bleeding-hearts are lying when they claim "they're just here to support their families."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration