Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 08:17 AM

1,211 posts, read 1,501,065 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark-Baby View Post
This is great news and shows the bigotry by so many Mexicans when it comes to hiring practices.

Federal prosecutors have their first conviction stemming from a massive
investigation of illegal aliens in Butterfield, Missouri that resulted
in a big bust in May.

Federal officers arrested 136 illegal aliens, following an investigation
of George's Processing plant.

Now, two people who worked in the human resources department at the
plant will be sentenced in the case.

Dora Ruiz, 33, of Monett, has been convicted of harboring an illegal
alien and inducing an illegal alien to enter the U.S.

In a related case Sinthia Valadez-Ramirez, pleaded guilty to helping
illegal aliens get fake documents.

KOAM-TV - The Four States CBS Affiliate Pittsburg/Joplin News, Weather, Sports, and Program Information | First conviction from illegal alien bust in May (http://www.koamtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=7738154 - broken link)
Maybe a few people are waking up and seeing what these illegals and their anchors are doing to other towns. Like Los Angeles and others. And are going to put a stop to it before their town looks like LA.

I hope they throw the book at those two illegal sympathizers and lock them up for along time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2008, 11:47 AM

9,763 posts, read 10,542,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beliy Plashik View Post
Giving them the maximum sentences? Ha! That just uses out the U.S economy tax money even more!
I'm still trying to see the reasoning behind this remark. Anyone?

Old 07-04-2009, 12:21 PM

4 posts, read 6,576 times
I agree junkman18. There are some out there that ought to leave their comments to themselves. If a person wants their laws enforced and borders secured you are some kind of nativist or racist or in some cases get told you are in the "KKK". That shows their ignorance more then anything in my opinion! These ILLEGALS cost taxpayers a lot of money and a lot of lost jobs to American citizens

Old 07-04-2009, 09:46 PM

122 posts, read 150,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by relating2 View Post
I agree junkman18. There are some out there that ought to leave their comments to themselves. If a person wants their laws enforced and borders secured you are some kind of nativist or racist or in some cases get told you are in the "KKK". That shows their ignorance more then anything in my opinion! These ILLEGALS cost taxpayers a lot of money and a lot of lost jobs to American citizens
There are plenty of illegal immigrants from European countries. There are also plenty of legal immigrants from Hispanic countries. If you stereotype an ethnicity then you are a racist, no matter how much you want to use "defending your borders" as an excuse.

Old 07-04-2009, 09:54 PM

1,193 posts, read 3,998,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil leftist dogma View Post
There are plenty of illegal immigrants from European countries. There are also plenty of legal immigrants from Hispanic countries. If you stereotype an ethnicity then you are a racist, no matter how much you want to use "defending your borders" as an excuse.
How many Turkish, Latvian, French, etc. illegals do you think work at George's Processing Inc. poultry processing plant?

Old 07-05-2009, 07:27 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,188,887 times
Quote:
All illegals need to leave the USA---------not just Spanish speaking Mestizo Mexicans.

Old 07-05-2009, 01:28 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,744,347 times
Quote:

And you never hear about them draining our social services, like you do those from Mexico, Central and South America.
They don't take advantage of the system, to receive welfare and other social services, I hate to say it, because they are given better jobs at much higher pay than those from our southern border, but that is because they come here with higher education then the majority of those leaving our public schools.

Old 01-20-2010, 02:23 PM

4 posts, read 6,576 times
"evil leftist dogma".....I see you are amongst the group that want to label me as a "racist" and I see your name fits you to a tee......Get a new vocabulary because the "racist" card has long been played out......and another thing I never broke it down about Hispanics and European people. But a majority of the ILLEGAL ALIEN population is Hispanic so get a grip. Enforcing the borders IS NOT AN EXCUSE ..."it is the laws"

Last edited by relating2; 01-20-2010 at 02:26 PM.. Reason: correction

Old 01-20-2010, 02:28 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,256,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by relating2 View Post
"evil leftist dogma".....I see you are amongst the group that want to label me as a "racist" and I see your name fits you to a tee......Get a new vocabulary because the "racist" card has long been played out......and another thing I never broke it down about Hispanics and European people. But a majority of the ILLEGAL ALIEN population is Hispanic so get a grip. Enforcing the borders IS NOT AN EXCUSE ..."it is the laws"
Indeed it is the law. One of many enablers simply choose to disregard.

Old 01-20-2010, 10:03 PM

335 posts, read 329,435 times
Quote:
Stereotyping an ethnicity doesn't, in itself, make a person a racist. Just keep in mind that around 80% of all illegal aliens in this country are Hispanic.

When the subject of illegal immigration comes up, do you honestly think that the first thing the average American is going to envision is white illegal aliens, or black illegal aliens, or Asian illegal aliens? Or do you think that the first thing the average American is going to envision is Hispanic illegal aliens?

With several millions of Hispanic illegal aliens in this country, these Hispanic illegal aliens have inadvertently created a stereotype of themselves in the minds of most Americans. So that's a problem that these Hispanic illegal aliens have created for themselves, and it's not right or fair to blame Americans for this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration