Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2015, 10:16 AM

26,104 posts, read 22,297,853 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Good Point , these Illegal children of Illegal Parents are not Americans. They purposely cross out boarder with the intent of by passing the system.

Deport all of them and confiscate all of their property and back bill the country of origin.
I agree. I do wonder how many of the babies/children are born in the foreign country and they attempt to say they were born "at home" and want a birth certificate.

In another thread here at C-D, they are discussing how expensive child care is for 1 or 2 kids. Illegals don't have to worry about the cost of raising their children which is why their population is growing so fast. After we pay to support their kids, people can't afford to support their own.

We would have almost none of the problems discussed here IF we just were enforcing immigration law. I don't even know why they discuss all of these problems that come out of not enforcing the law. Criminals making demands should not be tolerated.

Old 10-18-2015, 04:25 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,287,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Which would make as much sense as if I am able to successfully enter your house without your permission then I own it.
Well seeing that birthright isn't the same thing as taking someone else's home, then no, what you said doesn't make any sense towards what I am talking about.

Old 10-18-2015, 04:54 PM

35,813 posts, read 21,201,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Since I have to work in Dade and more precisely Hialeah, I had to learn enough to get by. It is very sad the McDonalds employees for the most part do not speak English and management tolerates the poor service they provide to Americans.
I have called the Dade County Sheriffs Department and Boarder Patrol and they refuse to follow up. At least in Pinal and Maricopa AZ both sheriffs take a dim view of Illegals and the trouble Illegal Immigrants bring.

If Texas is required to issue Birth Certificates they should make it clear 'Not US Citizens" Both of the Parents and the Baby should be return to their country of origin once the medical procedure is completed.

Its cold, but like many US Americans, we are tired of the excuses we hear theses days.

1. I can not return because that" Gov" has a death warrant for me.
2. There is no opportunity. I find that less than honest become the US Tax Payers helps those SA and Central American Gov. If their citizen s allow , its on them.
3. If I return I will thrown in Prison.
4. My Gov. encourages me to get to the US at all cost.
5. My children will be forced in the sex trade.

It clear SA does not care about US Law, much less our boarders.
Its not our problem and it time we do what is best for America.

Enforce our laws.
Merely do that many will self deport.

why are you in Hialeah? I didn't even go to Hialeah! Do the neighbors know you there?

Old 10-18-2015, 05:21 PM

26,104 posts, read 22,297,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Well seeing that birthright isn't the same thing as taking someone else's home, then no, what you said doesn't make any sense towards what I am talking about.
Actually, it does make sense. These illegal aliens that criminally entered into OUR country and are attempting to colonize OUR country is very much like taking someone else's home except on a large scale.

Bottomline is that these people are illegal and should be immediately deported once they are identified. They can take their anchors or leave them behind to be adopted to parents who would value them more for who they were then what benefits they could bring into the family. The babies could be placed very quickly into homes that would have the resources and love that these children deserve and they would have a real chance at having a life if that is what the parents want for them. Parents that could consider them to be more than a free ride on the system.

Old 10-18-2015, 05:34 PM

6,245 posts, read 3,636,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I agree. I do wonder how many of the babies/children are born in the foreign country and they attempt to say they were born "at home" and want a birth certificate.
I also wonder how how much identity scamming is going on. It's possible some of these people with the Mexican Matricula are not even Mexican citizens. They may be Central Americans without adequate ID in their own countries, and thought at least having a Mexican one would be more favorable in the United States. I can see that being a great racket for fake ID salesmen preying on desperate people.

Old 10-18-2015, 05:57 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,951,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
I also wonder how how much identity scamming is going on. It's possible some of these people with the Mexican Matricula are not even Mexican citizens. They may be Central Americans without adequate ID in their own countries, and thought at least having a Mexican one would be more favorable in the United States. I can see that being a great racket for fake ID salesmen preying on desperate people.
Very good point there: word is all people born in Puerto Rico had their birth certificates cancelled because of ID theft: Spanish names are "gold" to illegal alien Hispanic and Philipino scammers trying to stay in the US. Our BOS2IAD; since she's of Puerto Rican family, she can fill us in.

Old 10-18-2015, 07:04 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,287,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Actually, it does make sense. These illegal aliens that criminally entered into OUR country and are attempting to colonize OUR country is very much like taking someone else's home except on a large scale.

Bottomline is that these people are illegal and should be immediately deported once they are identified. They can take their anchors or leave them behind to be adopted to parents who would value them more for who they were then what benefits they could bring into the family. The babies could be placed very quickly into homes that would have the resources and love that these children deserve and they would have a real chance at having a life if that is what the parents want for them. Parents that could consider them to be more than a free ride on the system.
But someone being born in the US doesn't mean anyone is taking your home because you too still live here.

The 14th Amendment grants birthright to anyone born in the US, it does not state anything about who the parents are or where they may be from.

Old 10-18-2015, 08:24 PM

7,581 posts, read 5,354,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
You like antagonizing law abiding Americans or did I misunderstand you?
I like antagonizing right-wing hysterics.

Old 10-18-2015, 08:42 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,951,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
I like antagonizing right-wing hysterics.
Uh; go real easy there, many "lib" class liberals DON'T like or want illegal aliens in the US, either. They'd tell us to to pound sand if either 1 of us said they were right wingers.

Old 10-18-2015, 09:02 PM

7,581 posts, read 5,354,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Uh; go real easy there, many "lib" class liberals DON'T like or want illegal aliens in the US, either. They'd tell us to to pound sand if either 1 of us said they were right wingers.
Well shock and aw, but this liberal democrat (think small d) is concerned about immigration in general and illegal immigration is particular but I don't see the issue in black and white terms. This problem didn't arise yesterday but has been decades in the making. In that time period most "illegal" aliens have made good lives for their family and have contributed to this country. They are real people in my mind and not just numbers.

Mass deportation isn't the answer, denying legitimate citizens their rights isn't the answer and on top of that the entire discussion has been cloaked in the worst sort of racism and xenophobia. If there was actually a sane and sober discussion of the issue you might be very well surprised what my final position might be. So until then I'll continue to poke and prod until we can actually have a serious conversation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration