Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 07:26 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,477,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Lou got his butt handed to him .
If frantically yipping away like a very small dog on meth is your idea of handing someone's butt to them......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2008, 07:41 AM

1,266 posts, read 2,508,748 times
Lou couldn't get a word in edge wise. This woman was like a dog with a bone and rudely spoke over Lou nearly the entire time. Lou just isn't one to yell and shut down a guest, although I wish someone would shut her down. I imagine that he will have a good response for her ridiculous allegations on today's show. Her agenda is obvious. Lou has never used hate speach in his attempt to secure the borders.

Old 02-05-2008, 08:02 AM

1,266 posts, read 2,508,748 times
I just sent LaRaza an email complaining about Ms. Murgia and I copied Lou. You might want to as well....comments@nclr.org is the email address to Ms. Murgia's headquarters. Lou Dobbs has a form on his website Show Pages - Lou Dobbs Tonight - CNN.com to send emails. It's down the right hand side of his page under Lou's World, send questions or comments...

Old 02-05-2008, 08:37 AM

440 posts, read 329,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
If frantically yipping away like a very small dog on meth is your idea of handing someone's butt to them......

That is the perfect description for her. The only thing you left off was the rabid part. She is not a bright woman in the least. Is it me or does anyone else notice that all IA's and their supporters seem to be clueless when it comes to the 1st Amendment and conveniently ignore any rule of law that doesn't suit their agenda?

ETA: Good for you Crittersitter, so did I. I hope others will do the same, Lou needs to know that he has full support in his endeavors to go after this tax payer funded delusional race baiting mouth piece and her group.

Old 02-05-2008, 08:42 AM

65 posts, read 122,067 times
Alfred and Amalia Murguia immigrated to Kansas City, Kan., from Mexico.
7 kids. Janet being 1 of them.
all recieved grants and free scholarships.. now she thinks
her ..stuff don't stink.
it is unbelievable how this womans single-minded all-for-mexican mind thinks!
We have been reading a ton of things about her and it ain't pretty!
What a single-minded bigmouth!

Old 02-05-2008, 09:29 AM

1,862 posts, read 3,343,091 times
Yeah, if you go to their website, they're supposedly totally against illegal immigration!! HA.

She's been on Lou Dobbs a lot of times, and he's very cool with her. Most people listening know she's just ranting and raving, and is not very smart. If she was, she'd take a different approach, so as not to alienate American citizens.

Her rants backfire just like those marches backfired.

Old 02-05-2008, 10:00 AM

9,601 posts, read 31,701,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crittersitter View Post
I just sent LaRaza an email complaining about Ms. Murgia and I copied Lou. You might want to as well....comments@nclr.org is the email address to Ms. Murgia's headquarters. Lou Dobbs has a form on his website Show Pages - Lou Dobbs Tonight - CNN.com to send emails. It's down the right hand side of his page under Lou's World, send questions or comments...
Great idea, Critter . . . thanks for the e-mail address.

Old 02-05-2008, 10:07 AM

16,087 posts, read 41,162,235 times
It would have been nice if Lou's Hispanic wife could have walked on the set and said, 'excuse me - do you think my husband is a racist?'

Old 02-05-2008, 11:59 AM

9,763 posts, read 10,527,281 times
I can't know for sure, but right after Murguia's segment was the pundit panel. I could swear those guys had to do everything in their power to keep from cracking up at that bonafide nutjob.

Is Murguia the face of illegal immigration support? I mean...seriously? If so, the illegal immigration "cause" is in deep doo-doo (and in need of some serious meds.)

Old 02-05-2008, 12:13 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,477,905 times
It was difficult to make out what exactly she was saying at times, but the majority of her rant seemed to be in defense of illegal alien hispanics rather than hispanics in general. When people talk about hordes of people illegally crossing the border, they are not referring to US citizens of hispanic ancestry. And the Minutemen are not watching for legal hispanics coming into the US. When she started raving about some guy who was carrying a gun in a National Park or something, she kept shouting that he was arrested for hunting illegals. WT? How would you ever prove something like that? Did he have a hunting license that said it was for illegals on him or what? I was waiting for her blood pressure to start splaying out her ears.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration