Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2016, 07:54 PM

44,258 posts, read 64,540,021 times

Advertisements

Dear Grieving Mother,

We've been handsomely paid off to not give a crap.

Sucks to be you.

Love,

Congress

Last edited by stan4; 04-22-2016 at 08:03 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2016, 08:12 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,949,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Yes, some illegal aliens do horrible things, as in this case, however, Ted Bundy, the Unibomber, and thousands of other similar killers were not aliens. I know the Mother feels that illegals were the cause of that crime, and they were, but aliens do not have an exclusive on evil.

Just sayin'.

Don
Like you said: we have enough "American" trash; still NO reason too allow ANY illegal alien to even be IN the US. I'm almost 100 percent sure those people murdered by those illegals would other wise still be with us in 2016.

Old 04-22-2016, 08:34 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,487,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Like you said: we have enough "American" trash; still NO reason too allow ANY illegal alien to even be IN the US. I'm almost 100 percent sure those people murdered by those illegals would other wise still be with us in 2016.

Your absolutely right. And I understand from someone that we don't hear the half of it concerning illegals and the crimes they commit.

This is heart wrenching and just so sad. Pathetic at the same time, that our elected officials don't give a damn about Americans, other wise before now, something would have been done. This administration seems to invite, not saying past were better believe me, but this one, seems to invite those who are un invited guests. Makes them feel that they are entitled, and something very wrong with this picture. For gosh sakes we have Americans who are in dire need of help, and get refused.

Do not know about any of you, but I am sick of this crap.

Old 04-22-2016, 08:46 PM

404 posts, read 368,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Mother of Teen Murdered by Illegal Immigrant Tells Congress:

From the article:

“Every one of you are in a position to do something that we are not. If you’ve been in bed with somebody who’s given you too much money … get out of the way and let someone get in here that can care about Americans and their families,” Wilkerson said.

Also, this:

“If I would have told my daughter, I’m going to Mexico, and had a man, he’ll bring you over here in a year or two, I’d be charged with neglect as well as I should be. I did not put my kid in harm’s way when he went to school that day. You did,” Wilkerson added. “Every one of you is elected by an American. It is time for you to stand in the gap for Americans.”

------------------------------------------

What Laura Wilkerson said is spot on. Good for her!

Reading just how her son was killed by this despicable illegal, is both heartbreaking and infuriating.
Wait so this kid was a student?

This article is so off, it sounds like he was a student, what was the motive?

And going after immigrants wont solve this, how about not giving rides to strangers...duh!

Old 04-22-2016, 08:51 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,949,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Down in a Hole View Post

And going after immigrants wont solve this, how about not giving rides to strangers...duh!
Please read my post.

Old 04-22-2016, 09:04 PM

21,519 posts, read 10,644,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Down in a Hole View Post

I think her point was that if this guy were not in this country, her son would most likely be alive today. If your child was murdered by someone who was not even supposed to be here, I'm sure you would feel the same way.

Old 04-22-2016, 10:00 PM

157 posts, read 137,591 times
They don't give a rat's patootie. The Dems are hell-bent on getting the illegals' votes once they can vote, and the business wing of the Republican Party wants their endless supply of cheap, exploitable labor. If Americans have to die in the meantime, too bad, so sad.

And yes, just because we have our own criminals doesn't mean we need to import ones from foreign countries to rape, drive drunk, murder, and otherwise wreak havoc. What rationalization.

Old 04-22-2016, 10:21 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,590,189 times
Quote:
Yes, some illegal aliens do horrible things, as in this case, however, Ted Bundy, the Unibomber, and thousands of other similar killers were not aliens. I know the Mother feels that illegals were the cause of that crime, and they were, but aliens do not have an exclusive on evil.

Just sayin'.

Don

Your right, but they aren't supposed to be here in the first place. They don't tell you or report all the other Criminal behaviors they engage in, because its not Newsworthy or sensational, but they are real, and cost us money. I know several people that where hit in Traffic by Illegals, with no insurance, and some with no license. Some even fled the scene. I had my own Custom Van hit by a truck full of illegals and totaled, while it was parked. They fled the scene. Witnesses said they where speaking Spanish and where Hispanic. Now if all this is going on in just my little neck of the woods, how much of this goes on Nationwide? These people need to be dealt with.

Old 04-23-2016, 06:46 AM

63,275 posts, read 29,369,295 times
Quote:

Just sayin'.

Don

You're right but the point is that this crime wouldn't have occurred if our government had enforced our immigration laws as they should have.

Old 04-23-2016, 07:25 AM

2,141 posts, read 1,396,025 times
Ugh. I feel bad for this woman.

The democrats' pandering to the illegals is going to destroy our country. I wish people would learn to STOP PUTTING VOTES OVER USING COMMON SENSE.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration