Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2016, 11:48 PM

22,474 posts, read 12,011,140 times

Advertisements

Mother of Teen Murdered by Illegal Immigrant Tells Congress:

From the article:

“Every one of you are in a position to do something that we are not. If you’ve been in bed with somebody who’s given you too much money … get out of the way and let someone get in here that can care about Americans and their families,” Wilkerson said.

Also, this:

“If I would have told my daughter, I’m going to Mexico, and had a man, he’ll bring you over here in a year or two, I’d be charged with neglect as well as I should be. I did not put my kid in harm’s way when he went to school that day. You did,” Wilkerson added. “Every one of you is elected by an American. It is time for you to stand in the gap for Americans.”

------------------------------------------

What Laura Wilkerson said is spot on. Good for her!

Reading just how her son was killed by this despicable illegal, is both heartbreaking and infuriating.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2016, 12:02 AM

6,232 posts, read 3,612,299 times
Oh my God. This is one of the most brutal, heart-wrenching descriptions of a murder I've ever read. I suppose to the pro-illegal alien crowd, this woman is just a xenophobe who wants to blame all her problems on "immigrants." Every parent of a child murdered by someone who should've been deported should file suit against local, state, and federal government for failing to protect citizens.

Old 04-21-2016, 07:36 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,250,696 times
Anyone that refuses to enforce the immigration laws that we already have has blood on their hands.
Anyone that thinks that somehow building a wall is unAmerican needs to have their heads checked for a brain.

We all know that not all illegal immigrants are criminals just like how not all muslims are terrorists but why should we take a chance at all. We need to get a handle on this and make sure that the people that are coming into our land are decent people. We don't need anymore criminals.

I hear about this type of stuff everyday on the radio where an illegal alien has caused harm to a citizen and cost money and suffering. The most common is car crashes that usually involve alcohol.

Illegal means illegal it does not mean "that is OK" That poor mom would still have her son if not for a person that should not have been here in the first place. She is right, our elected need to do their jobs and enforce the laws to protect us. It is so basic. Any candidate that is pro amnesty needs to make way for someone that believes in the laws of the land.
They have blood on their hands.

Old 04-21-2016, 07:58 AM

21,481 posts, read 10,585,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
Oh my God. This is one of the most brutal, heart-wrenching descriptions of a murder I've ever read. I suppose to the pro-illegal alien crowd, this woman is just a xenophobe who wants to blame all her problems on "immigrants." Every parent of a child murdered by someone who should've been deported should file suit against local, state, and federal government for failing to protect citizens.
You should read up on the Jennifer Pena and Renee Ertman murders in Houston in 1992. These two teenagers (14 and 16) took a short cut home and stumbled upon a gang initiation. They were gang raped by all of them, repeatedly for hours, and then strangled and left to rot, like pieces of trash. Three of the gang members were sentenced to death. After the one American citizen had already been put to death, the International Court asked for a new trial for Jose Medellin because he wasn't told he could get counsel from his consulate (the guy was brought here illegally by his parents as a child and grew up in Houston).

Pres. Bush asked the state to comply with the International Court, but the junior attorney from the Texas Attorney General's office successfully argued before the Supreme Court that Texas had a right to follow its own laws. That junior attorney was Ted Cruz.

I remember people around the country were so mad that Texas was going to follow through with the execution because they said it would make it harder for Americans abroad. After the execution a reporter went to Mexico and talked to people about their reaction, and after hearing the details most were fine with the execution. They certainly didn't want someone like that coming back to Mexico. What made me so mad was that they were basically arguing that he should have extra rights not afforded to the American citizens in the case.

Old 04-21-2016, 04:58 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,138,411 times
What is horrible is that we do have citizens murder but a lot of the time they know one another and drugs are involved but the illegal aliens are extremely brutal and seem to just chose people at random. People they never saw before or spoke to.

I just don't see why there are so many. It is like they bring the criminals of the country and shove them over the border or they are hearing that we go easy on criminals here. I do know that Mexico doesn't play around with their criminals. I had a friend that came legally from Mexico and she said there that they made them work in the salt mines and that pretty much took care of the problem because when they came out, they died pretty quickly after. We nodded to that being good.

We have already seen that locking them up here and releasing them is just seen as an opportunity to do it again.

Old 04-21-2016, 10:52 PM

1,059 posts, read 831,381 times
I saw a clip of her testifying on the evening news, and it broke my heart.

Old 04-22-2016, 07:26 PM

21,481 posts, read 10,585,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
You should read up on the Jennifer Pena and Renee Ertman murders in Houston in 1992. These two teenagers (14 and 16) took a short cut home and stumbled upon a gang initiation. They were gang raped by all of them, repeatedly for hours, and then strangled and left to rot, like pieces of trash. Three of the gang members were sentenced to death. After the one American citizen had already been put to death, the International Court asked for a new trial for Jose Medellin because he wasn't told he could get counsel from his consulate (the guy was brought here illegally by his parents as a child and grew up in Houston).

Pres. Bush asked the state to comply with the International Court, but the junior attorney from the Texas Attorney General's office successfully argued before the Supreme Court that Texas had a right to follow its own laws. That junior attorney was Ted Cruz.

I remember people around the country were so mad that Texas was going to follow through with the execution because they said it would make it harder for Americans abroad. After the execution a reporter went to Mexico and talked to people about their reaction, and after hearing the details most were fine with the execution. They certainly didn't want someone like that coming back to Mexico. What made me so mad was that they were basically arguing that he should have extra rights not afforded to the American citizens in the case.
Oops, I bungled their names. It was Jennifer Ertman and Renee Pena, two beautiful teenage girls who were raped in every oriface for over an hour before getting strangled so hard by two guys at once with a belt that the belt broke in two. One girl had her teeth kicked out with a steel toed boot before being strangled. It was such an awful case that anyone living in Houston at the time can remember details about it even all these years later.

Old 04-22-2016, 07:45 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,912,063 times
Quote:
Oops, I bungled their names. It was Jennifer Ertman and Renee Pena, two beautiful teenage girls who were raped in every oriface for over an hour before getting strangled so hard by two guys at once with a belt that the belt broke in two. One girl had her teeth kicked out with a steel toed boot before being strangled. It was such an awful case that anyone living in Houston at the time can remember details about it even all these years later.
At least in this case the perps paid the price.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder...beth_Pe%C3%B1a

Old 04-22-2016, 07:45 PM

62,974 posts, read 29,170,163 times
Quote:

What a terrible way to die and by foreigners that didn't have a right to be in our country. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Old 04-22-2016, 07:50 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,854,718 times
Yes, some illegal aliens do horrible things, as in this case, however, Ted Bundy, the Unibomber, and thousands of other similar killers were not aliens. I know the Mother feels that illegals were the cause of that crime, and they were, but aliens do not have an exclusive on evil.

Just sayin'.

Don
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration