Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-21-2008, 12:16 AM

61,286 posts, read 87,577,766 times

Advertisements

i strongly suspect there is a reason for a 10 year ban on return to US. i doubt it was just to be mean.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2008, 12:17 AM

974 posts, read 1,590,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
i strongly suspect there is a reason for a 10 year ban on return to US. i doubt it was just to be mean.
i agree with you. wish we had the whole story.

Old 12-21-2008, 01:03 AM

6 posts, read 9,862 times
what is it with you people? have all of you gone crazy or something? why all the harsh critizism?

Learn how to make a conversation interesting without picking a fight, and learn to disagree respectfully

just because your on the net and your faces are not shown doesn't mean you can go on and be so inconsiderate of others, be adults.

Old 12-21-2008, 01:52 AM

13,387 posts, read 19,468,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin212 View Post
what is it with you people? have all of you gone crazy or something? why all the harsh critizism?

Learn how to make a conversation interesting without picking a fight, and learn to disagree respectfully

just because your on the net and your faces are not shown doesn't mean you can go on and be so inconsiderate of others, be adults.
Those opposing us are the one who make the first attack.

Old 12-23-2008, 11:05 PM

4,264 posts, read 9,295,268 times
I would assume like several others on here there is a wee bit more to the story than is being reported for her to get a 10 yr ban from the US. Sorry a man has to be separated from his wife and child but you gotta do this legally and when you don't you know you run the risk of losing it all. I thought it was interesting in the first couple of pages the post that stated she had come back after being deported and spent 2 wks in Mesa, methinks a violation right there, she was lucky she wasn't caught by the Border Patrol because she would be doing time in jail now.

Old 12-24-2008, 06:21 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,197,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajzjmsmom View Post
I would assume like several others on here there is a wee bit more to the story than is being reported for her to get a 10 yr ban from the US. Sorry a man has to be separated from his wife and child but you gotta do this legally and when you don't you know you run the risk of losing it all. I thought it was interesting in the first couple of pages the post that stated she had come back after being deported and spent 2 wks in Mesa, methinks a violation right there, she was lucky she wasn't caught by the Border Patrol because she would be doing time in jail now.
Being caught crossing the border illegally a second time is a Felony by itself.

Old 12-24-2008, 06:25 AM

3,645 posts, read 4,934,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Being caught crossing the border illegally a second time is a Felony by itself.
Yes, it is. What most people fail to grasp is the fact that most illegals commit felonies once they are here. It is a felony to sell, buy or use a forged or stolen ID and there are plenty more felonies they commit once they are in our country just to stay and work.

Old 12-24-2008, 07:20 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,197,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
Yes, it is. What most people fail to grasp is the fact that most illegals commit felonies once they are here. It is a felony to sell, buy or use a forged or stolen ID and there are plenty more felonies they commit once they are in our country just to stay and work.
Try explaining those facts to a self delusional pro illegal alien fan...........that it when many of above try to invoke the highly irrelevant 'race card'.

Old 12-24-2008, 07:30 AM

7,685 posts, read 13,169,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Arizona Republic article (broken link)

As anti illegal immigrant I may be; the 10 year ban from re-entering the USA under the above circumstances does not set right with me.

Why I say that is one parent is is a US citizen which by default makes the child an American automatically-------Bryon is not an Anchor Baby.

I am OK with keeping the mother in Mexico for 1-3 years then allowing her to return provided she pays some fines and/or does community service.

Now; if both parents were illegal; they should be banned for the ten years.
I say we throw all three of them out of the country for good.

Old 12-24-2008, 07:39 AM

4,264 posts, read 9,295,268 times
My dh is a Border Patrol agent and this evening I will ask him what would warrant being thrown out of the country for 10 yrs. Maybe he has alittle insight into this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration