Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2016, 06:19 AM

6,417 posts, read 1,445,483 times

Advertisements

Illegal Immigrant speaks at Democratic National Convention!

An Illegal Immigrant from Mexico spoke against Trump separating families at the Convention (I am not watching it! Heard it on radio).

I only wish ICE - Immigration & Customs Enforcement would have appeared and arrested the illegal immigrants on the scene. It's sad because of the current administration and Obama, ICE can't do their job, they are restricted from enforcing the Federal Laws now. ICE sure had the authority to come in there are arrest those illegals, but they are being held back from using their authority currently. It is a shame!

I will not watch the Democratic convention because they will have illegals, pro gay people , and criminal's parents speaking. I stand for everything they don't want.

I have hope we can return to be a Sovereign Nation soon!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2016, 07:27 AM

63,062 posts, read 29,263,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver-Fox View Post
Illegal Immigrant speaks at Democratic National Convention!

An Illegal Immigrant from Mexico spoke against Trump separating families at the Convention (I am not watching it! Heard it on radio).

I only wish ICE - Immigration & Customs Enforcement would have appeared and arrested the illegal immigrants on the scene. It's sad because of the current administration and Obama, ICE can't do their job, they are restricted from enforcing the Federal Laws now. ICE sure had the authority to come in there are arrest those illegals, but they are being held back from using their authority currently. It is a shame!

I will not watch the Democratic convention because they will have illegals, pro gay people , and criminal's parents speaking. I stand for everything they don't want.

I have hope we can return to be a Sovereign Nation soon!!

I watched it in bits and pieces just to see if I could make sense of anything the speakers had to say and to keep an open mind. Big mistake, what was being said just make me sick to my stomach. When an illegal and her kid came out with their sob stories and then the anti-American traitor Gutierrez spoke I could stomach it no more.

Old 07-26-2016, 07:28 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,932,655 times
Karla Ortiz, a U.S. citizen born in Las Vegas, said she feels scared most days that her parents will be deported. They are both undocumented and at risk of being forced out of the country even though they currently have stays of removal.

This Little Girl Brought Everyone Together At The DNC

This kid's parents NEED to be locked, held then deported. Period.

Old 07-26-2016, 08:34 AM

6,417 posts, read 1,445,483 times
You are both right, it seems ya'll may have worked in Law enforcement, or for a Federal Agency.

I was a little tempted to watch, but, no way, I did not watch because Ol' Glory I would have been very upset like you were.

Packard, DAPA is now no more, extinguished , gone. Her illegal parents have little hope, as do other illegal parents that come here just to have a USC child. If it was up to me (and it's not), there would be no more Stays of Removal, once someone had a final order , that's it. The Immigration attorney could appeal , but no stays.

Old 07-26-2016, 09:19 AM

24,579 posts, read 17,327,951 times
Think about this.
Trump was trashed for bringing out the mother of a Benghazi victim who told her story of pain and how her son was left out to die and how Hillary lied to her face about it.
Her son was a Patriot who served his country and died because Hillary was playing politics.

At the DNC they allow an illegal alien to take the podium with no fear despite breaking the law and the liberal media eats it up.

Clinton is pandering to the illegal aliens and it shows who she is really for.

The brave patriot dies and the law breakers are held up to live a good life.

It is insane times we live in and it is sick.

Old 07-26-2016, 09:27 AM

31,132 posts, read 22,168,750 times
I feel sympathetic to the individual story, but Obama/Hillary's legacy will be an endless stream of uncontrolled illegals streaming across our borders until we lose our sovereignty.

Old 07-26-2016, 10:15 AM

6,243 posts, read 3,623,769 times
Bernie preached fire and brimstone for the past year about income inequality, opportunity, fairness. Someone should ask her if she paid her fair share of taxes, if she took from American citizens by collecting any type of assistance, or if she undercut American wages by taking a job off the books for less than an American would. The Democrats can't claim to be for the working man or be pro union while pandering to illegals. If they pass amnesty, every legal immigrant who waited years and paid thousands of dollars should sue the government for their money back.

Also, the exploitation of this little girl is Exhibit A why we need to end birthright citizenship.

Old 07-26-2016, 10:39 AM

8,896 posts, read 5,390,887 times
Well so much for the old liberal whine But how could we possibly find them?

Old 07-26-2016, 10:44 AM

2,735 posts, read 6,744,858 times
i just watched this and am frickin irate...obviously they aren't too scared about being deported because here they are talking at a presidential convention, for the UNITED STATES...and of course the mom can't speak english...when we were vacationing recently in mexico, many of the mexicans spoke some english, enough to converse with us and my husband speaks a little bit of spanish...my husband asked a mexican couple we were talking too why the mexicans that migrate to the us can't speak english and they laughed and said because they are "flojos"...lazy

anyways, i can't even believe this was allowed! what a mockery of our system of laws!

Old 07-26-2016, 11:52 AM

26,017 posts, read 22,214,018 times
I'm not watching. I had heard the illegals would be speaking. If I want to hear them, I can go out the first of the month to town, after the anchors benefits and listen to them there.

Again, we separate kids from their criminal parents all the time. Many of the kids in foster care have parents in prison, many because of that crime bill pushed through by the Clintons. Over 1 million not violent citizen criminals are incarcerated. At least these illegal criminals, when deported, will be able to have their children with them, I think they should be glad about that.

The fault lies with the parents who tried to get over using their kids. We have enough citizens that live on public assistance and reproduce for bigger checks and other benefits, so we don't need to import any.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration