Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2016, 08:23 PM

1,378 posts, read 739,514 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7NsB9Gnhm8

This is a powerful video, with a positive message. I figured you guys might enjoy it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2016, 01:16 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,896,951 times
Im sure they were talking about legal immigrants right? If they were talking about illegals then they should have shown prisons, gangs, victims of ID theft and Unemployment lines.

Old 10-29-2016, 02:11 PM

25,999 posts, read 22,192,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Im sure they were talking about legal immigrants right? If they were talking about illegals then they should have shown prisons, gangs, victims of ID theft and Unemployment lines.
If they are talking about legal immigrants, OP needs to ask mods to move it to the appropriate forum!

As we know, our black citizens suffer most when it comes to illegal immigration. We have our homeless, people who are citizens of our country. Life is rough and those early immigrants came with sleeves rolled up ready to help build our country not with hands out and bellies full of anchor babies.

Americans First:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BszHshieSc

Old 10-29-2016, 02:56 PM

6,236 posts, read 3,620,078 times
Yeah, cause immigration policy should be determined by soda company commercials. LOL what is your point, OP?

Old 10-29-2016, 05:46 PM

1,378 posts, read 739,514 times
Quote:

well thats a stereotype, i have met many immigrants and none of them are in prison or in gangs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
Yeah, cause immigration policy should be determined by soda company commercials. LOL what is your point, OP?
I think the title, "A positive message" said it all, if not, you may need to rewatch.

Old 10-29-2016, 07:52 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,927,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron210 View Post
well thats a stereotype, i have met many immigrants and none of them are in prison or in gangs.

I think the title, "A positive message" said it all, if not, you may need to rewatch.
Legal aliens are usually good.

ILLEGAL aliens are all bad and; need to be arrested, held then deported. Period.

Old 10-29-2016, 08:58 PM

6,236 posts, read 3,620,078 times
Quote:

Actually I don't. If I want Hollywood fiction I'll go to the movies.

Old 10-30-2016, 07:58 AM

63,031 posts, read 29,235,885 times
Quote:

Illegal aliens aren't "immigrants" and there are all kinds of viable stats that many illegal aliens do commit serious crimes that warrant jail or prison time.

Old 10-31-2016, 05:12 PM

7,527 posts, read 5,771,838 times
Quote:
Here's what we can expect. Let's toss them out and if they want to come back follow the rules and they will be welcome here. Germany is a cesspool.

Angela Merkel migrant crisis worsens as Germany descends into lawlessness | World | News | Daily Express

Old 11-02-2016, 08:27 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,737,486 times
How is any of this general ranting on topic ? You do realize that if you can't actually contribute to the thread you don't have to post in it, right ? And no, posting something you already posted here a hundred of times in multiple illegal immigration threads, even if you are right, is not really contributing. If anything, it's spam.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration