Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2017, 06:49 PM

1,059 posts, read 834,670 times

Advertisements

And it's not because they are Catholic, either. Machismo plays a large part in the rampant reproduction. Machismo is defined as "a strong sense of masculine pride; an exaggerated masculinity." A culture that values machismo, it says, has "rigid gender roles."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2017, 06:55 PM

6,245 posts, read 3,637,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilah G. View Post
I've also wondered the same.
Free Clinics, is there such a thing these days?
Naturally, at home not in hospitals?
I haven't a clue or anything to contribute to this thread. ..
But if anyone has stats and data to provide the answers I'm all ears.
Yes, in many crappy areas of Los Angeles you'll see "CLINICAL GRATIS" signs in little strip malls.

Old 02-02-2017, 06:46 PM

1,021 posts, read 1,671,741 times
here's how
Attached Thumbnails
How are illegals having so many kids in the USA ?-camarota-welfare-illegals-t1.png  

Old 02-03-2017, 12:47 PM

59,501 posts, read 27,639,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie1004 View Post
And it's not because they are Catholic, either. Machismo plays a large part in the rampant reproduction. Machismo is defined as "a strong sense of masculine pride; an exaggerated masculinity." A culture that values machismo, it says, has "rigid gender roles."
It takes TWO to tango!

Old 02-04-2017, 10:50 AM

89,513 posts, read 45,185,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Obviously I know how they do it biologically but I wonder financially .

Seems to be something that is never even spoken about .
That's a very good question. The mother, as an illegal alien, isn't legally eligible for Medicaid. Nor are they eligible for Obamacare. How is prenatal and childbirth medical care getting paid for? Does anyone know?

Is there just rampant fraud? Or what?

Old 02-04-2017, 11:18 AM

6,245 posts, read 3,637,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
That's a very good question. The mother, as an illegal alien, isn't legally eligible for Medicaid. Nor are they eligible for Obamacare. How is prenatal and childbirth medical care getting paid for? Does anyone know?

Is there just rampant fraud? Or what?
California passed a law giving Obamacare to illegal alien children, which includes 18 and 19 year-olds. The original bill (written by a legislator who's an anchor bay) called for coverage for all illegals. It failed but they will push for it again I'm sure.

Old 02-04-2017, 11:26 AM

89,513 posts, read 45,185,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
California passed a law giving Obamacare to illegal alien children, which includes 18 and 19 year-olds. The original bill (written by a legislator who's an anchor bay) called for coverage for all illegals. It failed but they will push for it again I'm sure.
What about a 20+ year old pregnant illegal? Who pays for the prenatal care and delivery?

Old 02-04-2017, 12:10 PM

3,727 posts, read 7,055,540 times
Public medical facilities are not allowed to turn away a patient. They MUST take care of them.

With pregnant illegals,

- the illegal gives false information, fake IDs and the like
- the illegal gives stolen information, SS#s and the like
- A common response when being asked for ID/Insurance/SS# will be "I don't remember
- they have no traceable income and are declared indigent. The hospital will absorb the cost if a charity does not contribute it all.

We have received many hospital bills at our address, always with a Hispanic name. We contact the hospital to let them know that the information is incorrect. I'd say we received a dozen or so different names so far. This area now has a lot of illegals and the nearest hospital has to deal with them all. That hospital has been bailed out several times in the 15 years.

The hospitals then have to 'write off' the uncollectible debts. The Federal government pays for some of it but most gets passed on to us in increased costs and insurance premiums.

So, Americans citizens bear the brunt of the cost. We then, of course, end up paying the new anchor baby in WIC, housing and medical. A child certainly can't handle an apartment alone, so guess who lives there and gets that benefit too? Mommy, daddy, and any other kids in the family. They get free K-12 education, breakfast, and lunch. Now multiply that by 6, 7, or 8 anchor babies and they can get quite a lot of funding. There is a woman that passes my house often who pops out a kid every year. She's pregnant with her 6th now and appears to be about 22-23 years old.

Meanwhile, Daddy and Mommy work off the books for cash. These families, once established, are far from poor. They pay very little in taxes - only purchases - and get the benefits from their kids. The ones in my neighborhood all have new 4x4s and are buying houses. Wish I could afford that.

Old 02-04-2017, 02:29 PM

63,314 posts, read 29,392,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYChistorygal View Post
Public medical facilities are not allowed to turn away a patient. They MUST take care of them.

With pregnant illegals,

- the illegal gives false information, fake IDs and the like
- the illegal gives stolen information, SS#s and the like
- A common response when being asked for ID/Insurance/SS# will be "I don't remember
- they have no traceable income and are declared indigent. The hospital will absorb the cost if a charity does not contribute it all.

We have received many hospital bills at our address, always with a Hispanic name. We contact the hospital to let them know that the information is incorrect. I'd say we received a dozen or so different names so far. This area now has a lot of illegals and the nearest hospital has to deal with them all. That hospital has been bailed out several times in the 15 years.

The hospitals then have to 'write off' the uncollectible debts. The Federal government pays for some of it but most gets passed on to us in increased costs and insurance premiums.

So, Americans citizens bear the brunt of the cost. We then, of course, end up paying the new anchor baby in WIC, housing and medical. A child certainly can't handle an apartment alone, so guess who lives there and gets that benefit too? Mommy, daddy, and any other kids in the family. They get free K-12 education, breakfast, and lunch. Now multiply that by 6, 7, or 8 anchor babies and they can get quite a lot of funding. There is a woman that passes my house often who pops out a kid every year. She's pregnant with her 6th now and appears to be about 22-23 years old.

Meanwhile, Daddy and Mommy work off the books for cash. These families, once established, are far from poor. They pay very little in taxes - only purchases - and get the benefits from their kids. The ones in my neighborhood all have new 4x4s and are buying houses. Wish I could afford that.

Same thing here in So. Calif. I read an article about Parkland Hospital in Dallas (where JFK died) and the majority of their births are from illegal alien mothers. You're right, guess who gets to pick up the tab and that's only the tip of the iceberg till the kid reaches 18 years old.

Old 02-09-2017, 12:04 PM

17,411 posts, read 11,403,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
What about a 20+ year old pregnant illegal? Who pays for the prenatal care and delivery?
We all pay for it in increased health costs. Hospitals are not allowed to turn away people because they are illegal or have no way of paying.
They simply walk in when ready to give birth. Get the medical attention they need and go home with the baby as soon as they can. It's that simple. Free of charge since they can't be made to pay like you and I can.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration