Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2017, 02:10 PM

29,532 posts, read 22,769,333 times

Advertisements

More insanity.

Five DUIs, deported twice, but still in Colorado - CBS News

Quote:
Pedro Reynaldo Tun has been convicted of drunk driving five times and deported twice, but is back in a Colorado jail again.

Tun says he has lived illegally in the U.S. since he was 13.

“I’m here alone and I like to drink,” he said through an interpreter in a jailhouse interview with CBS Denver.

In one earlier case in Douglas County, he was charged with vehicular homicide when a passenger in his car was killed during an accident.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2017, 03:11 PM

8,950 posts, read 11,817,542 times
The illegal who murdered that American victim around San Francisco was also deported multiple times too. How were they able to enter the US illegally repeatedly like that? Do we have a broken border? Did Mexico tell so-called ex president Obama to order border patrol agents not to do their job?

It saddens me that the country with the strongest armed forces in the world can not protect its borders from illegal immigration and illegal criminals.

Last edited by davidt1; 02-04-2017 at 03:31 PM..

Old 02-04-2017, 05:07 PM

19,870 posts, read 12,162,307 times
Tun, father of four. Where are his four children?

Old 02-04-2017, 05:17 PM

22,517 posts, read 12,068,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
The illegal who murdered that American victim around San Francisco was also deported multiple times too. How were they able to enter the US illegally repeatedly like that? Do we have a broken border? Did Mexico tell so-called ex president Obama to order border patrol agents not to do their job?

It saddens me that the country with the strongest armed forces in the world can not protect its borders from illegal immigration and illegal criminals.
How are they able to keep coming back after they were deported. Well...there are far too many parts of the border that are not secured well at all. I've told this story before but will tell it again as I think you may have missed it. Some years back our daughter and son-in-law went to a job fair that was being held by the Border Patrol. The agent they talked to minced no words and told them that if they were hired, they would be on the graveyard shift and also be the only agent around for 70 miles. If they needed backup, none would be coming anytime soon.

Then along came Obama who ordered the BP to not do their jobs---just stand back and allow illegals to come in here unchallenged. He also told local police forces to not charge any illegals with felonies (even if they committed a felony) but charge them with misdemeanors. Obama knew that the law said illegals who have been charged with felonies wouldn't be allowed to ever get amnesty.

Obama also sued states that made laws that got tough on illegals, while he allowed sanctuary jurisdictions to exist even though it was against federal law.

The illegal who shot and killed Kate Steinle had been deported several times. He admitted that he moved to San Francisco because it was a sanctuary city

Old 02-04-2017, 07:24 PM

11,317 posts, read 11,079,712 times
We live in a pathetic liberal sissy world. Trump is about to fix all that sh*t.

Just give him a little time to work his magic. America has been given a great chance to fix itself. This is our moment to shine, yet I'm confident the liberals will do everything in their power to keep us on a course for destruction.

Old 02-04-2017, 09:07 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,936,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
We live in a pathetic liberal sissy world. Trump is about to fix all that sh*t.

Just give him a little time to work his magic. America has been given a great chance to fix itself. This is our moment to shine, yet I'm confident the liberals will do everything in their power to keep us on a course for destruction.
Agreed.

Tho a LOT of "liberals" DO back up Trump against illegal aliens.

Old 02-05-2017, 10:22 AM

50,490 posts, read 47,262,476 times
This time deport him to the antarctic.

Old 02-07-2017, 09:55 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,359,290 times
Liberal here.

Deport his azz back home. We don't need that freeloading baby-making scumbag here.

Old 02-08-2017, 11:24 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,520,321 times
“I’m here alone and I like to drink,” he said through an interpreter in a jailhouse interview with CBS Denver.

Awww poor guy. He just needs a drink. He's lonely .

Maybe a liberal could bring him into their homes.

Make him some hot cocoa every night and get him a support animal.

Old 02-08-2017, 12:12 PM

1,185 posts, read 806,965 times
Trump is evil because he wants to deport such good men like Tun. Lets have some compassion for him, he needs help, lets give him some govt money to help him out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration