Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2017, 03:46 PM

2,805 posts, read 3,259,406 times

Advertisements

You just cannot make this stuff up. One less illegal.
“We’re Just Trying To Have A Vacation!” Clueless Woman

This idiot tries to tell the officer his rights, then proceeds to argue with an immigration official over the phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwOD43Rw7SE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2017, 04:37 PM

25,996 posts, read 22,187,436 times
Unbelievable! I felt so sorry for the officer having to put up with her and also the person on the phone. I am glad this was posted on youtube, so that other illegal aliens can get the picture. My guess is that they were stopped because of the license plate not being on the front of the car, they asked for license and registration, and it all started to fall apart at that point. I am not sure how much they would tell the woman concerning his status or possible other crimes as I would think that would fall under some privacy thing.

The Constitution? This was TX, and they passed a law which she must have not been aware, "ignorance of the law" can bite you in the butt! https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ice/101268244/

Every single time I have called the police or we were stopped at the border, they ask for ID and ask questions. Geesh, once I called because I found a backpack in our yard, another time because I found a driver's license and I had to show ID, had to tell them my height and weight and answer all kinds of questions. They were really interested in the driver's license as to where I found it which was in front of a crack house. Police ask questions about identity when you interface with them, especially when you are breaking a law like not having your license plate on the vehicle.

Well, they are finding out they don't have the right to be here or stay here which is a good thing. Liberals have mislead them, and now we are waking them up to the reality that is the law!

AZ, AL, TX, UT and GA all have laws that allow a law enforcement officer to ask your immigration status! I hope there are others. Let's get it done!

You want to be in a state that has the "show me your papers", because the illegals will be on the run at some point and not having to show their papers will be an attraction.

Last edited by AnywhereElse; 08-27-2017 at 05:23 PM..

Old 08-27-2017, 06:17 PM

2,805 posts, read 3,259,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Unbelievable! I felt so sorry for the officer having to put up with her and also the person on the phone. I am glad this was posted on youtube, so that other illegal aliens can get the picture. My guess is that they were stopped because of the license plate not being on the front of the car, they asked for license and registration, and it all started to fall apart at that point. I am not sure how much they would tell the woman concerning his status or possible other crimes as I would think that would fall under some privacy thing.

The Constitution? This was TX, and they passed a law which she must have not been aware, "ignorance of the law" can bite you in the butt! https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ice/101268244/

Every single time I have called the police or we were stopped at the border, they ask for ID and ask questions. Geesh, once I called because I found a backpack in our yard, another time because I found a driver's license and I had to show ID, had to tell them my height and weight and answer all kinds of questions. They were really interested in the driver's license as to where I found it which was in front of a crack house. Police ask questions about identity when you interface with them, especially when you are breaking a law like not having your license plate on the vehicle.

Well, they are finding out they don't have the right to be here or stay here which is a good thing. Liberals have mislead them, and now we are waking them up to the reality that is the law!

AZ, AL, TX, UT and GA all have laws that allow a law enforcement officer to ask your immigration status! I hope there are others. Let's get it done!

You want to be in a state that has the "show me your papers", because the illegals will be on the run at some point and not having to show their papers will be an attraction.

Old 08-27-2017, 06:29 PM

34,090 posts, read 17,152,745 times
Hilarious.

Old 08-27-2017, 06:55 PM

1,532 posts, read 1,064,236 times
I felt sorry for the Officer. SMH the whole time during the video.

Old 08-28-2017, 07:17 AM

1,184 posts, read 722,094 times
Lol...they keep forgetting simply being in the US is a crime.

Old 08-28-2017, 12:08 PM

89,174 posts, read 44,953,235 times
"We're good people. We work hard."

He was driving without a driver's license, and as an illegal alien it's illegal for him to be working in the US. So, who does she think she's fooling?

Old 08-29-2017, 01:14 PM

25,996 posts, read 22,187,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
"We're good people. We work hard."

He was driving without a driver's license, and as an illegal alien it's illegal for him to be working in the US. So, who does she think she's fooling?
I was perplexed that she couldn't believe that he would be under arrest for driving without a driver's license. Did she think they would just let him continue on his way driving? Also, she had missed that in TX, they can ask about your immigration status when stopped like this.

I do think the liberals do illegal aliens a disservice by spreading a lot of untruths. Lots of misleading information coming from the left.

Old 09-03-2017, 12:41 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,960,503 times
Unbelievable. This is what comes from candy-coating illegal immigration. This idiot is acting as if it is no big deal to be here illegally, and unfortunately for many....it isn't.

Old 09-03-2017, 07:46 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,817,220 times
This lady has no idea what the law is. They shouldn't have wasted their time arguing with her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration