Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2018, 04:53 AM

89,311 posts, read 45,042,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Because most of them have only known the united states as their country. 900 of them have served in our military, and NONE of them have any felonies. Because they are viewed as innocent victims of their parents crime.

Shrug. This is the consequence of so many illegals coming here. They ARE victims of a crime. Do we really want to punish them for their parents actions?
Bank robbers' kids don't get to keep the stolen money. DACA kids don't get to keep illegal US residency. Period.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2018, 05:23 AM

2,528 posts, read 1,661,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Because most of them have only known the united states as their country. 900 of them have served in our military, and NONE of them have any felonies. Because they are viewed as innocent victims of their parents crime.

Shrug. This is the consequence of so many illegals coming here. They ARE victims of a crime. Do we really want to punish them for their parents actions?

I don't. But we should send their parents home.
Yes, exactly.
John's father is a white collar thief that steals millions, and his poor poor son, the miserable victim, is living in an upscale apartment in Manhattan, driving a bentley, eating in 3 michelin stars restaurants and dating models.
And now the bad bad government arrested the father, the money is forfeited, and he is now facing eviction from the apartment and his model girlfriend left him.

So what do you say? We should let him keep fathers money, because this poor poor thing is so used to this upscale life? Why are we punish him for his father's crime?

Old 01-25-2018, 05:37 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,394,193 times
Chuck, how many are you willing to take in?

Old 01-25-2018, 05:58 AM

59,342 posts, read 27,515,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggiedog9 View Post
Does cryin' Chuck have a gate around his property or locks on his doors to keep Intruders out? If so... Why is the concept of a wall around the US border so hard to comprehend
"Why is the concept of a wall around the US border so hard to comprehend'

What the agenda corrupt Lame Stream Media will NOT tell you or show the videos, of Chucky (and Obama and other dems politicians) saying before Congress and to the press that he WAS FOR the wall and voted FOR IT a few of years ago.

These videos SHOULD be aired over and over during the upcoming campaign season.

Old 01-25-2018, 06:01 AM

59,342 posts, read 27,515,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Lawd. The republican's war on education is ever evident.
"the republican's war on education is ever evident"

If this is supposed be some sort of example of "education" you (or more likely your parents) wasted a LOT of money.

Old 01-25-2018, 06:27 AM

3,840 posts, read 3,078,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erratikmind View Post
I'd venture a guess that Chuck has at least one firearm in the home, as well.

I'm sure he has at least one armed body guard. That's to protect Chucky in the event there's an uprising from the illegals that do his lawncare and clean his mansion.

Old 01-25-2018, 06:52 AM

63,089 posts, read 29,276,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Bank robbers' kids don't get to keep the stolen money. DACA kids don't get to keep illegal US residency. Period.

Agreed, and it's not punishing the so-called kids for anything it's not rewarding their parents for bringing them here illegally. Kids shouldn't benefit from their parent's law breaking. It's hardly punishing anyone when the whole family can return to their homeland together and unseparated. Otherwise why would the kids want to remain here while their parents are deported? What happened to those family values we keep hearing about?

Old 01-25-2018, 07:02 AM

63,089 posts, read 29,276,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Honestly, I don't think Trump wants to deport the dreamers since he keeps changing his mind like a ping pong ball back and forth. He was a democrat. I think he has more compassion towards dreamers than his base does, and that is a dilemma with him. But he has Miller whispering in his ear....make America white again. And Trump wants to appease his base. Obviously, Mexico isn't going to pay for the wall so he wants us to pay for it. I don't know why any of his supporters are ok with paying for the wall when illegal entry is at it's lowest.

There is no need to play the race card here. Our laws have nothing to do with race. There are still thousands crossing our border illegally every year but we should just ignore that? I don't care who pays for the well because it is well needed.

Old 01-25-2018, 07:17 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,394,193 times
I wonder how many of the Democrat elites in the media and politics will be willing to resign and give their jobs to illegals? Would save billions! If these people had to compete with millions of invaders lowering their wages over decades, they might sing a different tune.

Old 01-25-2018, 09:16 AM

2,528 posts, read 1,661,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
I wonder how many of the Democrat elites in the media and politics will be willing to resign and give their jobs to illegals? Would save billions! If these people had to compete with millions of invaders lowering their wages over decades, they might sing a different tune.
Also, I would like to see the percentage of illegal kids in their kids school.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration