Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2008, 09:47 PM

1,818 posts, read 3,101,561 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
The Lord doesn't take sides. Especially the side of some who's already committed at least one crime.
That is a totally different Lord than I was taught about. He also did not think it was our place to judge, as in "Judge not less you be judged".
And he saved many sinners.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2008, 09:19 PM

3 posts, read 6,917 times
Default Jorge Mendez and the protest on Good Friday!

I have one even better for you, Jorge Mendez is known as Jorge Rolando Mendez Silva.He does not have a Masters degree in Theology and has been arrested for domestic violence!!! check into it, he is from Argentina!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Arizona Republic article (broken link)

The nerve of those protesters astounds me-------talk about a 'you owe me' attitude.

Let then try that stunt in Mexico; I suspect the Mx police would have a field day, shall we say-------much like the 'redneck' cops of 50 years ago in the old Jim Crow South again Blacks who happened to be US citizens

Those protesters do not have a clue about how good they have/had it here in the USA evidently.

Old 06-12-2008, 09:24 PM

Default Jorge Mendez

The person who led the protest is named Jorge Mendez(Jorge Rolando Mendez Silva) He does not have a Masters degree in Theology and has been arrested here in the state of AZ for Domestic Violence against his wife!!!! He is from Argentina!! He lost his papers a few years ago, and some how regained his papers again in Dec of 2007! How does this happen?? Everyone needs to check into this mans history,before the follow him on the path to hell!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Arizona Republic article (broken link)

The nerve of those protesters astounds me-------talk about a 'you owe me' attitude.

Let then try that stunt in Mexico; I suspect the Mx police would have a field day, shall we say-------much like the 'redneck' cops of 50 years ago in the old Jim Crow South again Blacks who happened to be US citizens

Those protesters do not have a clue about how good they have/had it here in the USA evidently.

Old 06-12-2008, 09:47 PM

The person who organized this event is named Jorge Rolando, he does not have a Masters Degree in Theology!!! But he does have a Criminal record here in the state of AZ!!! for Domestic Violence!!!! (Jorge Rolando Mendez Silva) I'm for immigration and I do not judge anyone for wanting to work, but this person is leading the immigrants down the wrong path!!!! He needs to be investigated and if you know anyone who can do this go for it!!! Oh yeah I failed to mention that he lost his status a few years ago but was able to obtain a work-visa again after being arrested!!! DOB 05/13/1964 check out the public records for yourself. help if you can,I cant believe that this individual is using the name of GOD to get attention!!!!

Old 06-12-2008, 10:13 PM

219 posts, read 426,148 times
You guys are good! It probably took you a minute to research that. You all need to work in journalism. Anyone could have done it, but no one bothers. I love this hearsay society we live in, no one questions anything!
Everything should be questioned. Especially someone using this religious event to sway public opinion.

Old 06-13-2008, 06:46 PM

148 posts, read 472,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exedous View Post
Wait a minute.. I thought this was for jesus?
It was, but not for Jesus (GEEE-Zuss), but rather for Jesus (HEY-Zeus).

Old 06-25-2008, 09:25 PM

1 posts, read 2,256 times
one crime? try 4

Old 06-25-2008, 09:53 PM

12,600 posts, read 9,426,730 times
This is too much.
The US needs to take adverse action towards Mexico!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration