Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2008, 07:35 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
On the flip side, there are vast Americans that feel they are wanted and needed, of course everyone has their own reason.
By vast you have an estimate perhaps a percentage?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2008, 07:35 PM

164 posts, read 260,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Is there some reason why Mexico can't GROW UP and solve their OWN problems instead of always expecting us to do it for them?

America is to blame for much of Mexico's problems.

America's hunger for drugs - abuse close to slace labor of Mexican's by many business's .

You have exploited us for decades. So yes you owe us .

Old 09-18-2008, 07:36 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,477,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca.G View Post

America's hunger for drugs - abuse close to slace labor of Mexican's by many business's .

We don't owe you squat. Grow up.

Old 09-18-2008, 07:38 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times
Quote:

You sound like NObama....give me a break!

Old 09-18-2008, 07:39 PM

Quote:

Mexicans that come here to work illegally are willing partners they therefore can not be considered slaves.
Exploited? How so? You come here illegally and once again enter an agreement to work under less than ideal conditions. They are infact opting and agreeing with said treatment. They can not as rational adults be considered exploited.
Mexico is to blame for Mexico's problems. Not us and we owe mexico a view of our collective backside.

Old 09-18-2008, 07:47 PM

1,818 posts, read 3,093,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
By vast you have an estimate perhaps a percentage?
Sorry no I don't, I really am not all that concerned with the percentage, but more and more are climbing on board with the Pro's, not because of the Mexicans but because of the hate directed towards them. There are many people that are sick of the hate, life is hard enough.

Old 09-18-2008, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Sorry no I don't, I really am not all that concerned with the percentage, but more and more are climbing on board with the Pro's, not because of the Mexicans but because of the hate directed towards them. There are many people that are sick of the hate, life is hard enough.
Hate towards them? These ralley's waving a mexican flag chanting anti-american slogans doesn't count?
I myself don't hate the people I hate their crimes as do most americans, not many but most. Last poll I saw had the number right around 70% of americans are opposed to amnesty.

Old 09-18-2008, 08:22 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,429,775 times
Quote:
I guess you haven't seen the video, [url]http://www.wehategringos.com/index2.shtml[/ur] ,,,,it,s been posted on this forum.
You may want to read the WARNING notice first.

Last edited by mkfarnam; 09-18-2008 at 08:34 PM..

Old 09-18-2008, 08:27 PM

1,818 posts, read 3,093,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
I guess you haven't seen the video, WeHateGringos - WeHateGringos.com (http://www.wehategringos.com/index2.shtml - broken link) ,,,,it,s been posted on this forum.
You may want to read the WARNING notice first.
No, there is enough propaganda for both sides, it will not change my mind,
I feel no need to follow the group, I will follow what I feel is right.

Old 09-18-2008, 08:41 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:

Take it up with your White Mexican masters............it is not our fault that the elite there treats the Indians and Mestizos like crap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration