Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2008, 04:53 PM

3,326 posts, read 5,352,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueeyes1977 View Post
I love it how people from other countries come over to our country and take over!!! They come over from their country start a business and are tax free for 7 years!!! I love how people are worry about children going hungry over in different countries!!! What about are people!!! I don't understand it!!! We got these people coming Mexico that don't speak english!!! I hate when you call a business and they ask you to push 1 for english and push 2 for spanish!!! What is up with that!!! What is are country coming too? UNREAL!!!!
------------

"They come over from their country start a business and are tax free for 7 years!!! "

Bingo . Did not know that till moved here to South Florida. Citizen's do NOT get that but newly arrived Venezuelans with money get that.

I thought it was just S.Florida thus never mentioned it .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2008, 05:00 PM

7,024 posts, read 11,434,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiso View Post
----------
They do come here for better life looking for work- fleeing unreal corruption.

Here is how it works-

Most come for work - they are law abiding people. Let's put aside the actual act of coming illegally.

However the problem now is--

Huge just huge financial drain on social services- It has financially destroyed town's- cities.

ESP Hospital's are in dire financial pain and doctor's are leaving-
School's that are paid for by citizen tax money to teach 2,000 kids now teach twice or MORE.

Gangs drugs are coming in also .

My pet peeve- we only have so much wild land so many landfill's . Every country can only sustain so many people .

To simply continue to add millionS yearly is killing us.
Luiso you're killing our former record of total agreement.

For the second time today I have to disagree with you. We cannot put aside the fact that they broke the law to come here. If I have no criminal record and go into a store and steal a donut because I'm hungry, if I am caught do you think the owner of that store is going to let me go without making me pay for what I stole? More likely than not, if I can't pay, he will call the police.

Even those Illegal aliens who are allegedly "just wanting to work and have a better life" have proven time and again breaking and entering illegally is the first of many crimes they go on to commit.

1. Once inside, they have to establish an American identity which means they either have to buy one or steal one, both of which are felonies.

2. They then have to find a place to live, most earn wages so low that they cannot live under the normal guidelines of a rental agreement. So they live 15 or more to a house, second crime.

3. They then need to put the lease and utilities in somebody's name, out comes the felony ID to acquire lights, gas, phone, etc.; third crime

4. They need to work, so they use the stolen identity/fraudulent identity to steal a job and depress the wage of an American worker; fourth crime

5. They need to drive to work so they use the fraudulent ID to get a car, license and drive without knowing the rules of the road, not able to read the English language signs; have no insurance, cause an accident and get out and flee; 5th crime

5. The woman deliberately give birth to an an anchor baby, in her deliberate deceit to pad her earnings with a welfare check and stealing of social services from citizens who are forced to play by the rules and has to jump through hoops to qualify. That person in some instances would automatically/otherwise be eligible but will be turned away due to lack of federal funding; 6th crime

I could go on but you get the picture. One crime eventually turns into a perpetual wave. Multiply these crimes by millions and we have Mexico reincarnated.

Old 09-01-2008, 05:01 PM

15,153 posts, read 11,665,784 times
Quote:
----------
They do come here for better life looking for work- fleeing unreal corruption.

Here is how it works-

Most come for work - they are law abiding people. Let's put aside the actual act of coming illegally.

However the problem now is--

Huge just huge financial drain on social services- It has financially destroyed town's- cities.

ESP Hospital's are in dire financial pain and doctor's are leaving-
School's that are paid for by citizen tax money to teach 2,000 kids now teach twice or MORE.

Gangs drugs are coming in also .

My pet peeve- we only have so much wild land so many landfill's . Every country can only sustain so many people .

To simply continue to add millionS yearly is killing us.

My point is, Mexico needs to change...not the US attitude towards immigration. Mexico is playing a dangerous game with us, since they seem not to care 1 iota about making sure thier citizens obey our laws. They practically encourage their people to sneak over here. Any other country...ANY other country in the world would consider it an act of war.

Old 09-01-2008, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
My point is, Mexico needs to change...not the US attitude towards immigration. Mexico is playing a dangerous game with us, since they seem not to care 1 iota about making sure thier citizens obey our laws. They practically encourage their people to sneak over here. Any other country...ANY other country in the world would consider it an act of war.
-------------

Mexico nor ANY Latin American country could care less and will change a thing.

It is up to America to close the fence not just CA border but even here in South Florida within 5 yrs Raul Castro is going to open up the flood gates and it will be same thing as the 80's .

N.America is Latin America's sewer HOWEVER I don't blame Latin America because in the end they are going to do what is best for them not us.

I blame 100% "our" politician's who are enablers and have sold out this country.

NOTHING will change we either close the fence tight or thing's continue .

# Let me add this the game is played by getting Hispanic politician's in office than it's game over for USA as they will open the illegal flood gates.
# Buy off non Hispanic politicians .

Old 09-01-2008, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Luiso you're killing our former record of total agreement.

For the second time today I have to disagree with you. We cannot put aside the fact that they broke the law to come here. If I have no criminal record and go into a store and steal a donut because I'm hungry, if I am caught do you think the owner of that store is going to let me go without making me pay for what I stole? More likely than not, if I can't pay, he will call the police.

Even those Illegal aliens who are allegedly "just wanting to work and have a better life" have proven time and again breaking and entering illegally is the first of many crimes they go on to commit.

1. Once inside, they have to establish an American identity which means they either have to buy one or steal one, both of which are felonies.

2. They then have to find a place to live, most earn wages so low that they cannot live under the normal guidelines of a rental agreement. So they live 15 or more to a house, second crime.

3. They then need to put the lease and utilities in somebody's name, out comes the felony ID to acquire lights, gas, phone, etc.; third crime

4. They need to work, so they use the stolen identity/fraudulent identity to steal a job and depress the wage of an American worker; fourth crime

5. They need to drive to work so they use the fraudulent ID to get a car, license and drive without knowing the rules of the road, not able to read the English language signs; have no insurance, cause an accident and get out and flee; 5th crime

5. The woman deliberately give birth to an an anchor baby, in her deliberate deceit to pad her earnings with a welfare check and stealing of social services from citizens who are forced to play by the rules and has to jump through hoops to qualify. That person in some instances would automatically/otherwise be eligible but will be turned away due to lack of federal funding; 6th crime

I could go on but you get the picture. One crime eventually turns into a perpetual wave. Multiply these crimes by millions and we have Mexico reincarnated.
------------
"Even those Illegal aliens who are allegedly "just wanting to work and have a better life" have proven time and again breaking and entering illegally is the first of many crimes they go on to commit. "

That's true and a good point and considering CA and S.Florida are ID theft's of the world I agree.

Old 09-01-2008, 05:13 PM

7,024 posts, read 11,434,791 times
Quote:
------------
"Even those Illegal aliens who are allegedly "just wanting to work and have a better life" have proven time and again breaking and entering illegally is the first of many crimes they go on to commit. "

That's true and a good point and considering CA and S.Florida are ID theft's of the world I agree.
Add Illinois to that list as well!

Old 09-01-2008, 10:17 PM

2,239 posts, read 6,257,658 times
I'm not an illegal.
-
There's different classes of illegals.
It's annoying when they're all bunched up.
There are those who came here to work as teenagers, get into gangs blah blah blah.
There are those who come to work, send money back to their families blah blah blah.
There are those who bring their families, can't do well, live in a bad part since they can't support the kids etc.
There are those who are brought here when they are little kids they grow up as any other normal person and would blend in perfectly anywhere in the U,s no problem.
There are those who come here as teens can't do well, join gangs.

Last edited by Venom; 09-01-2008 at 10:35 PM..

Old 09-01-2008, 10:47 PM

1,417 posts, read 1,162,303 times
I think the second, and 7th post pretty much summed up everything.

Old 09-04-2008, 03:12 PM

15,153 posts, read 11,665,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
I think the second, and 7th post pretty much summed up everything.

Uhhh...ok, please tell us your view of this other than whats already been posted...

Old 09-16-2008, 10:24 AM

14 posts, read 19,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
then you need to complain to your mexican government about it's treatment of central americans coming into mexico taking jobs and so on.

Mexicans are rather hypocritical, because they do enforce their immigration laws, while insisting that the usa cannot have any.
lol .i am not mexican, even if i was that won't be an issue because i don't nothing against any nationality , i am european, so have a bit of respect for the other poeple and stopped with your xenofobic comments. There aren't any blammes to give to illegal emmigrants about the credit crunch it is the legal nad national of the west countries .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration