Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 08:06 AM

1,862 posts, read 3,347,992 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
I understand your frustration and anger but I believe it is misdirected. If you just think about it you realize that these politicians have been simply bought off by the real culprits, and that is the unscrupulous employers of illegals. Evidently employing illegals is so lucrative that they can buy off just about any politician they want and they can hire legions of activists to sway public opinion away from blameing these employers of illegals as the real culprits responsible for the illegal Mexican invasion. Just like you just did.
Oh, yes, I know the culprit is our government who allows the illegals to be employed, along with our government letting them have benefits that we pay for with our taxes.

However, there is that "attitude" of the illegals that burns my butt. We're giving them everything, and they expect it and are not grateful that the American taxpayers are giving them education, health benefits, etc. They think they deserve it or something!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2008, 08:24 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,193,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
LA is the capital of Aztlan. The mayor of LA encourages the disrespect of American laws -- but only for his "race" because he is a racist.
Los Angeles has had more than its share of 'kooky' ideas-------this 'Aztlan' farce is only one of many.

Trust me: it too shall wind up in the dustbin of history-------especially of the Feds 'crack the whip' in Sacramento against 'sanctuary cities', 'Special Order 40', etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration