Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2020, 08:47 AM

1,378 posts, read 737,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Yes..really.

CNSNews reports the stories the liberal media refuse to cover. Under the skillful editorial stewardship of long-time conservative writer and Pulitzer Prize nominee Terry Jeffrey, CNSNews has emerged as the conservative media’s lynchpin for original reporting and breaking news.

Quoting this website is like me quoting MSNBC, find a non partisan website and then we will talk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2020, 06:21 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,155,830 times
I can’t even believe this is a viable consideration,

We’re broke before the virus and will be under the bus after. If Trump loses, the party’s over for the rich. Taxapalooza is coming. Yet we’re talking about digging the grave a little deeper by giving US Treasury checks to illegal immigrants?

They are already a net drain on the government budget. I don’t care if their working hard. Human beings work hard, one way or the other. America’s poor for the most part put effort in not getting economically raped by our hyper greedy system, who then belittle and shoot them down in the street if they don’t comply.

Gotta love this country. It’s fighting time folks. I’m a common sense independent, who hates some conservative causes, but the liberals have out done themselves.

Old 04-16-2020, 03:26 PM

5,104 posts, read 4,836,286 times
Its about time. Here's Gov Newsom's press conference regarding the stimulus checks for the undocumented. He also gives some statistics here that I'm sure you guys are going to love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psiUJN9aPLg

Old 04-16-2020, 05:30 PM

62,960 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGompers View Post
Its about time. Here's Gov Newsom's press conference regarding the stimulus checks for the undocumented. He also gives some statistics here that I'm sure you guys are going to love.

Piece of crap, traitor! Of course he had to use the PC term "undocumented" instead of the lawful term of illegal aliens for those in our country illegally. Nice that he feels he can spend our tax dollars on them even though they are here in violation of our immigration laws.......NOT! They are not needed in our country nor will they ever be and are working here unlawfully. Since when aren't our elected officials obligated to respect and enforce our laws?

I guess felony SS and ID theft and tax evasion to work here means nothing to him either? They should be rewarded for that? Absolutely, disgusting!

Old 04-16-2020, 07:43 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,155,830 times
Quote:

Yeah, I here they won’t be asking questions. That’s why I told family and friends out in Cali to apply for the stimulus using an alias. Like illegals do..

Also told them to spread the word. Thanks for posting this...

Old 04-16-2020, 10:32 PM

2,450 posts, read 973,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claymoore View Post
Illegal aliens are demanding they too receive $1,200 in federal checks from the government as part of a Chinese coronavirus crisis relief package.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...funded-checks/
When a reporter asked Cuomo if NY would be doing the same program as California. Cuomo gave a long answer which basically ended with we are broke, so NO.

Mayor de Blasio took a $20 million dollar "donation" from George Soros and will give out on behalf of NYC between $500 to $1000 per illegal Ailen Adult, and child. If Soros wants to give away his money to illegals why does he need NYC and our Mayor to administer the funds?

Old 04-16-2020, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northofnowhere View Post
Actually it's a great idea, give each one of them a check as they are crossing the border or boarding a plane back home. It will be a great savings compared to what we spend on illegals every year.
I would rather spend a few pennies per bullet to shoot each one of these invaders in the head, and spend about $4 to $5 for a body bag to stuff the invader in and THAN send them back across the border. Or bury them in Mass graves on our side. Either way, we save a ton of money and the money spent is spent in a much more productive way.

Old 04-16-2020, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Your knowledge of tax law is as deficit as your knowledge of immigration law.

Employees don't need a ssn to be a 1099 employee. That;s one way they can be on a payroll without a ssn.
Your lack of knowledge on the subject is quite telling too. A 1099 worker is not an employee. They are an independent contractor. Some IC's use SS numbers. Others set up S Corps or an LLC as disregarded entities for tax purposes. In all those scenarios a TIN is used, and that is just for identity purposes.

Old 04-17-2020, 06:14 AM

59,082 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Apparently the first checks arrived today. There doesn't seem to be any criteria or schedule just random checks.
I heard yesterday Ca. IS going to give checks to illegals. Trump should STOP ALL virus money and supplies from going to Ca.

Old 04-17-2020, 06:53 AM

1,378 posts, read 737,791 times
Quote:

Love your video Mr. Gompers! Just what we needed, some positive illegal immigration good news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Piece of crap, traitor! Of course he had to use the PC term "undocumented" instead of the lawful term of illegal aliens for those in our country illegally. Nice that he feels he can spend our tax dollars on them even though they are here in violation of our immigration laws.......NOT! They are not needed in our country nor will they ever be and are working here unlawfully. Since when aren't our elected officials obligated to respect and enforce our laws?

I guess felony SS and ID theft and tax evasion to work here means nothing to him either? They should be rewarded for that? Absolutely, disgusting!
A traitor to who? The ethnocentrics that run this country and think they can treat minorities beneath them? And they are needed in our country and provide a valuable service!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer Time View Post
I would rather spend a few pennies per bullet to shoot each one of these invaders in the head, and spend about $4 to $5 for a body bag to stuff the invader in and THAN send them back across the border. Or bury them in Mass graves on our side. Either way, we save a ton of money and the money spent is spent in a much more productive way.
So in other words, you believe in pre-mediated murder. Whether someone is undocumented or a citizen, if something were to befall them, then it is a crime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration