Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2021, 05:58 PM

8,500 posts, read 4,744,511 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron99 View Post
then technically neither do you.

Wait..first you say they do pay taxes..now you are saying they don't..which one is it?

I have already said that. Did you not see that earlier?

Wait..so they got conquered and the women got raped...and you think they should go back to a country that they don't even know? What is wrong with you?

And by immigration patterns, you would be incorrect. Technically they would have been here first, they just migrated through and ended up in south and central america.

I am surprised she is 7% west african. Most latinos are barely over 5% if even that.
I was too - sort of. Her father is extremely light skinned. But you never can tell - El Salvador fronts on the Pacific Ocean, but shares a lot (okay, a bit) with Caribbean culture - seafood, preference for black beans, even the inherent beats behind Cumbia music, popular in El Salvador and which shares a lot with all kids of Caribbean/Central American/South American music (see below). The more I think about it, the less I’m surprised there’s a bit of extra African blood here and there in her bloodline.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=55mpzrRHmFA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2021, 06:07 PM

8,500 posts, read 4,744,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron99 View Post
ok im curious..who are you guys talking about? Because its not me or Cruz Azul..just wondering.

undocumented people do not get social services tho, only American citizens do.

Yeah but thats how these fools are. they can't handle a decent discussion, because it challenges them and they are not ready for it, so they dismiss.

That would be incorrect. There is a youtube video that showed the racial makeup of hispanics/latinos and their native american side was pretty high.
Well, there is identity fraud. I won’t be the guy who says illegal immigration doesn’t cost. Schooling, for instance, for native born children to illegal immigrants is another dollar leak. It does happen.

The only question I have is, to restate what I done been saying, is...are our current duo of ruling parties actually proposing anything workable? I posited my own ideas, which I ain’t married to. But the only part I am sure of is that the answer to said question is a resounding no.

Old 02-18-2021, 10:57 AM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times
Mexican relatives who moved here LEGALLY always warned about the dangers of illegal immigration. That was decades ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration