Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2021, 07:33 AM

8,104 posts, read 10,712,505 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by banksock View Post
I guess visiting New Jersey and to talk to kids about Outer space is more important than the border. I take Trump mean tweets over this mess we have in the white house.

.[/url]
Not a single White male child was in attendance at her cringey, staged "space" talk to kids.

I guess that's because White males have made such little contribution to our space programs throughout American history.......

Would be kind of funny if it wasn't so sad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2021, 09:20 AM

20,295 posts, read 9,198,603 times
in the administration's defense they don't know what to do with her. She stood behind Biden on stage for the first few months, couldn't determine if she was his nursemaid or a Secret Service agent if you didn't recognize her. They finally recognized here as a liability and sent her home with some "projects" but told her just stay out of the way. She's doing a masterful job with that.

Wait until she throws her hat in the ring for 2024. Dems are in a bind when that happens. She's very unlikable even in her own state but if they cast her aside they'll be labeled as racists by the entire country.

Old 10-16-2021, 01:46 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,585,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
Not a single White male child was in attendance at her cringey, staged "space" talk to kids.

I guess that's because White males have made such little contribution to our space programs throughout American history.......

Ironic since she's married the whitest of white guys

Old 10-16-2021, 01:50 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,585,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
in the administration's defense they don't know what to do with her. She stood behind Biden on stage for the first few months, couldn't determine if she was his nursemaid or a Secret Service agent if you didn't recognize her. They finally recognized here as a liability and sent her home with some "projects" but told her just stay out of the way. She's doing a masterful job with that.

Wait until she throws her hat in the ring for 2024. Dems are in a bind when that happens. She's very unlikable even in her own state but if they cast her aside they'll be labeled as racists by the entire country.
No one knows how to use an empty suit. She couldnt even win her own state in the primaries.... She got in on Brandon's coat tails and Trump hate. She has run away from every assignment she's been given.... we all know if she becomes Prez, we are screwed.

Old 10-16-2021, 01:59 PM

45,686 posts, read 61,102,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
Who cares about attendance to meetings. Must have been a slow day for conservative media if this was what they decided to cover. Yawn.
And yet Pence was vilified when he missed a Covid meeting because he was sick.

Old 10-16-2021, 04:04 PM

20,924 posts, read 8,726,068 times
Kamala was at a casting session

Old 10-16-2021, 09:07 PM

316 posts, read 132,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
Yeah, to weigh in on the extent of the unimportance, sure. Why not?
You obviously don't work in a professional environment. Setting up a meeting and missing it is completely embarrassing, even more so when you represent the leaders of #1 country in the world.

Old 10-16-2021, 10:01 PM

1,719 posts, read 743,081 times
Quote:

I noticed this, too.

Those who hate white males so much are welcome to boycott their contributions to mankind.

Old 10-17-2021, 04:47 AM

2,418 posts, read 2,053,315 times
Quote:

....and then to have it exposed that these kids were hired child actors from Canada. Pathetic.

Old 10-17-2021, 03:40 PM

10,244 posts, read 16,451,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by visual_snacks View Post
You obviously don't work in a professional environment. Setting up a meeting and missing it is completely embarrassing, even more so when you represent the leaders of #1 country in the world.
I appreciate the condescension. Nothing in the article linked by the OP indicates that VP Harris had any part in planning the meeting nor if her attendance was expected. The fact that it doesn’t point to either of these points to me suggests that it wasn’t the case. If you understood how a professional environment worked you’d know that good leaders know when to delegate to their subordinates. One thing that was mentioned in the article was that in attendance of the meeting were Secretary of State Antony Blinken, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas and U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland.

From what I can see this article is merely a pathetic attempt by Fox News to manufacture outrage on a slow news day. Nothing here evens warrants mentioning to be honest, beyond that several suckers here fell for it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration