Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2022, 12:14 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,897,602 times

Advertisements

How much more of this can we take?

It's like a symphony of chaos wrapped in a tragi-comedy. (But mostly tragedy.)

Quote:
Nearly 8,000 illegals were apprehended last Wednesday, breaking the single-day record in the southwest sector. And while the liberal lapdog media is fond of splashing young migrant children all over our television screens, nearly seven in 10 illegals picked up since October 1 have been single adults. Sources report that limited removal pathways (see: “Biden did that”) only exacerbate the difficulties for Border Patrol agents, who continue to face wave after wave of illegal border crossers.

Even CNN — The Most Trusted Name in News™ [rolling-eyes emoji] — in late March predicted a record-breaking surge of illegals in the coming months. But fear not,Texas, Arizona, and the rest of America! Your president is on it.

As reported by John Solomon, founder and CEO of Just the News, Customs and Border Protection officers have been given a new directive: they must now use proper pronouns for LGBTQI+ illegal aliens. The new requirement was included Thursday at the end of a much larger announcement by the Homeland Security Department concerning changes instituted on International Trans Day of Visibility.

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/202...onouns-n544762

Art can no longer imitate life.

Life has become too horrifically surreal.

And it's all thanks to the Democrats.

But at least we only have three more years of this...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2022, 12:53 PM

24,456 posts, read 17,203,514 times
Why are we the majority catering to these fools that make up such a tiny minority?

I say and I think most America would agree that we do not care how someone wants to live their life but we do not want that life style thrown in our faces.

I can hear the immigration lawyers now before a judge "your honor my client has been deeply insulted and is having trouble sleeping and keeping down a job due to the heinous and callous actions of the Border Agent the day she was caught sneaking into the country. The Agent selfishly misidentified her and addressed her as Senor and as a result of this embarrassment we ask you to grant her citizenship and a cash payment of $500,000 for her pain and suffering ...."

What a bunch of rubbish.

Old 04-03-2022, 01:01 PM

2,353 posts, read 1,150,157 times
Commentary from our border czar, Kamala Harris, please?
Just so we have clarification.

Old 04-03-2022, 01:03 PM

6,707 posts, read 6,711,443 times
I have a hard time believing someone escaping death squads in Honduras is going to be insulted by a pronoun.

Old 04-03-2022, 01:11 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,897,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedster24 View Post
Commentary from our border czar, Kamala Harris, please?
Just so we have clarification.

*Initiate Irritating Nasally Voice*

"Well....see.....Mexico is a country in North America. It exists next to another country called the United States. The United States is a bigger country. The United States is a powerful country. Mexico decided to allow illegal immigrants from even smaller countries in Central America to cross through to the US. So, basically, that’s wrong"

Old 04-03-2022, 01:16 PM

62,870 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Why are we the majority catering to these fools that make up such a tiny minority?

I say and I think most America would agree that we do not care how someone wants to live their life but we do not want that life style thrown in our faces.

I can hear the immigration lawyers now before a judge "your honor my client has been deeply insulted and is having trouble sleeping and keeping down a job due to the heinous and callous actions of the Border Agent the day she was caught sneaking into the country. The Agent selfishly misidentified her and addressed her as Senor and as a result of this embarrassment we ask you to grant her citizenship and a cash payment of $500,000 for her pain and suffering ...."

What a bunch of rubbish.
You know I have never been a fan of massive roundups but in view of what has gone on in the past year and thousands being encountered or not even caught every day now I think its time for it to be done but it will never happen under Biden, unfortunately.

Last edited by Oldglory; 04-03-2022 at 01:27 PM..

Old 04-03-2022, 01:17 PM

2,353 posts, read 1,150,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
*Initiate Irritating Nasally Voice*

"Well....see.....Mexico is a country in North America. It exists next to another country called the United States. The United States is a bigger country. The United States is a powerful country. Mexico decided to allow illegal immigrants from even smaller countries in Central America to cross through to the US. So, basically, that’s wrong"
Very nice!

Old 04-03-2022, 05:11 PM

1,929 posts, read 817,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheseGoTo11 View Post
I have a hard time believing someone escaping death squads in Honduras is going to be insulted by a pronoun.
Some of the economic migrants might be though.

Old 04-04-2022, 12:37 PM

7,808 posts, read 6,387,167 times
Deputize the militia

Old 04-04-2022, 02:47 PM

20,097 posts, read 8,998,912 times
Biden is already being sued by a number of states over his decision to lift Title 42. Poor hapless guy can't even win this.....lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration