Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2022, 10:44 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 21 days ago)

27,631 posts, read 16,115,213 times

Advertisements

As only a few thousand show up. Keep up the good work Abbott, putting rubber to the road and not all bluster like so many pols.

https://afro.com/district-of-columbi...igrant-influx/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2022, 02:31 PM

25,939 posts, read 22,089,429 times
I was thrilled about that! It is easy to not recognize a problem, when one is far removed from it. I think we can all agree that TX has, some decades ago, taken more than their share of illegal aliens in. That also applies to AZ, and CA.........

Old 08-23-2022, 06:29 AM

1,928 posts, read 817,432 times
I'm shocked that Mayor Bowser is not being called out for her xenophobic rants about all of the brown people coming to her city.

Old 08-24-2022, 01:45 PM

25,939 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by formerlynorthofnowhere View Post
I'm shocked that Mayor Bowser is not being called out for her xenophobic rants about all of the brown people coming to her city.
Oh, you didn't know? The word "xenophobic" is only used against someone if they are a Republican/Conservative. Yeah, I know you knew that.

NYC has the best deal out there for illegal aliens as far as benefits. Sadly, that doesn't make sense, when they have over 8 million homeless there. But, they did try to wipe out the homeless with COVID (yeah, I think they planted it there), and as a bonus, put them in with the elderly to wipe out some of them. (A sort of two 'fer deal.)

Old 08-26-2022, 04:09 PM

346 posts, read 308,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by formerlynorthofnowhere View Post

Theres a reason for it, a lot of migrants are backwards, racist and transphobic. I see it first hand as a trans person that they tell on me for using certain rest rooms I am comfortable with and they go and tell one of their own kind in Espanol. I don't want to live anywhere that these people reside and we need safe spaces from them or else expect violence and cuss words. I am a liberal trans person who can be very honest about this. And whats amazing to me is for how much talk about illegal immigration republicans have done, have not gotten violent or near violent with some of these savages for looking at them funny. The mexican Karens imo are the worst and whenever a guy stares at me whos mexican, hes usually almost always with his wife who is more than likely talking about me. Do you know many also are German influenced? and have that Nazi DNA in them. Google search Corona and Modelo, are they really Spanish influenced beers?? The answer is no. German.

They better hope I don't get power, because I would go on a "send them back" campaign or keep them here in tent cities, and I don't like the guy AT ALL, but Arpaio might have been onto something there.

Old 08-26-2022, 04:15 PM

346 posts, read 308,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Oh, you didn't know? The word "xenophobic" is only used against someone if they are a Republican/Conservative. Yeah, I know you knew that.

NYC has the best deal out there for illegal aliens as far as benefits. Sadly, that doesn't make sense, when they have over 8 million homeless there. But, they did try to wipe out the homeless with COVID (yeah, I think they planted it there), and as a bonus, put them in with the elderly to wipe out some of them. (A sort of two 'fer deal.)

I want liberals to see how bad they can be, incase any voted for them to get benefits and housing. They will find quick that many mexicans are indeed racist and don't like trans. The americanized ones don't care as much but I am talking about the hardcore, true to their bastardized race working class types who won't speak english in public or if they do, its because they're trying to pick on you. I had a woman once tell me my junk was sticking out, trying to embarrass me making a scene and how she didn't wanna look at it and BTW I had a nice long dress skirt on. She was perving on me. So not only are they racist and transphobic, they're perverts also! They eventually got in their car and left after I got up and starting coming toward them lol. They're cowards most of them and have a gang mentality, even the ones not in gangs like MS 13. People don't realize this but the so called gang members I haven't had issues with really. Its the ignorant working class of their kind more. like how the Irish act here when they first became white like in Boston. If anyone remembers. I am out west now though.

Old 08-27-2022, 11:11 AM

1,658 posts, read 1,240,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongLeggedOne View Post
Theres a reason for it, a lot of migrants are backwards, racist and transphobic. I see it first hand as a trans person that they tell on me for using certain rest rooms I am comfortable with and they go and tell one of their own kind in Espanol. I don't want to live anywhere that these people reside and we need safe spaces from them or else expect violence and cuss words. I am a liberal trans person who can be very honest about this. And whats amazing to me is for how much talk about illegal immigration republicans have done, have not gotten violent or near violent with some of these savages for looking at them funny. The mexican Karens imo are the worst and whenever a guy stares at me whos mexican, hes usually almost always with his wife who is more than likely talking about me. Do you know many also are German influenced? and have that Nazi DNA in them. Google search Corona and Modelo, are they really Spanish influenced beers?? The answer is no. German.

They better hope I don't get power, because I would go on a "send them back" campaign or keep them here in tent cities, and I don't like the guy AT ALL, but Arpaio might have been onto something there.
Because at the end of the day, it’s all about you isn’t it. Color me shocked.

Old 08-27-2022, 12:05 PM

2,868 posts, read 1,148,260 times
Too damn bad, D.C. Deal with it, just as you gave the one finger salute to Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico when they were asking - in fact, begging - those in power to allow the Border Patrol to enforce the laws that the reps in D.C. enacted in the first place.
Dump the freeloaders onto the lawn at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Old 08-27-2022, 01:08 PM

62,867 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detachable arm View Post
Because at the end of the day, it’s all about you isn’t it. Color me shocked.
No, it's about all loyal, law abiding Americans who are sick of this illegal invasion perpetuated by Biden and the Democrats.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration