Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2022, 06:24 PM
nng nng started this thread

695 posts, read 291,934 times

Advertisements

https://nypost.com/2022/10/11/eric-a...ery-community/

Illegal alien migrants coming to NYC
A city whose resources are already stretched thin. Native born USA citizens getting the shaft once again. Go to lipstickalley and read what LSA is saying about this. They are against this. the comments on there are worth their weight in gold. Please check it out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2022, 06:39 PM

63,089 posts, read 29,284,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nng View Post
https://nypost.com/2022/10/11/eric-a...ery-community/

Illegal alien migrants coming to NYC
A city whose resources are already stretched thin. Native born USA citizens getting the shaft once again. Go to lipstickalley and read what LSA is saying about this. They are against this. the comments on there are worth their weight in gold. Please check it out.
There was a rumor going around that some of these "migrants" were going to be housed in an old vacant K-Mart building here awhile back but I haven't seen any activity there yet. I hope that rumor doesn't come true.

Old 01-01-2023, 02:09 PM

12 posts, read 4,819 times
Notice how quiet this enormous story is.

Basically the mayor gave off a massive, gigantic, and ever expanding Forget You All towards every middle class New Yorker. You can all fit the bill and pay for their tab, while the mayor attends elite galas and other elite clubs for his friendly nightlife business.

Where does Mayor Adams live again? A nice and quiet New Jersey suburb? Why don’t New Yorkers wake up already and ship that never ending stream of “migrant” freeloaders to his house out in Jersey!

My guess is however many “migrants” most people in NYC expect us to get, multiply it by 10. At least. I can read between the lines pretty well enough to see, we will be flooded with monumental hordes of third world aliens and many of them are straight up cartel members, terrorists and every last one of them are criminals in my book.

Old 01-01-2023, 02:41 PM

12 posts, read 4,819 times
That announcer should contact an employment attorney as soon as possible.

Old 01-01-2023, 05:54 PM

22,515 posts, read 12,068,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midas-touche View Post
Notice how quiet this enormous story is.

Basically the mayor gave off a massive, gigantic, and ever expanding Forget You All towards every middle class New Yorker. You can all fit the bill and pay for their tab, while the mayor attends elite galas and other elite clubs for his friendly nightlife business.

Where does Mayor Adams live again? A nice and quiet New Jersey suburb? Why don’t New Yorkers wake up already and ship that never ending stream of “migrant” freeloaders to his house out in Jersey!

My guess is however many “migrants” most people in NYC expect us to get, multiply it by 10. At least. I can read between the lines pretty well enough to see, we will be flooded with monumental hordes of third world aliens and many of them are straight up cartel members, terrorists and every last one of them are criminals in my book.
Per the bolded---Huh? The NYC mayor lives in Gracie Mansion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration