Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2023, 06:20 AM

62,927 posts, read 29,119,973 times

Advertisements

The Biden administration plans to redesignate Temporary Protected Status for Nicaragua amid pressure from immigrant advocates and Democratic lawmakers, according to three people familiar with the plans.

It’s not clear when the Department of Homeland Security would roll out the policy, and plans were subject to change before final approval. The White House and DHS declined to comment.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/0...guans-00085736

I wonder what part of "temporary" that Biden doesn't get? It's just another back door policy to allow as many foreigners to remain in our country for cheap labor and votes that he can get.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2023, 12:12 PM

12,265 posts, read 6,468,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
The Biden administration plans to redesignate Temporary Protected Status for Nicaragua amid pressure from immigrant advocates and Democratic lawmakers, according to three people familiar with the plans.

It’s not clear when the Department of Homeland Security would roll out the policy, and plans were subject to change before final approval. The White House and DHS declined to comment.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/0...guans-00085736

I wonder what part of "temporary" that Biden doesn't get? It's just another back door policy to allow as many foreigners to remain in our country for cheap labor and votes that he can get.
We welcome Cubans who are fleeing Communism so why not welcome those fleeing Capitalism too? Are there any right wing dictators in Central America that we haven`t supported? It`s the chickens coming home to roost, as the old saying goes.

Old 03-07-2023, 12:52 PM

25,957 posts, read 22,102,658 times
First off Biden is so baked mentally that this isn't anything he is doing other than repeating what he was told by his handlers. We must overwhelm our economy in order to break it, thus letting in as many 3rd world mooches as possible is necessary.

I don't think we should welcome any of them. We have 1/2 million people living on the streets that are creating dangerous situations for themselves and others, with no solution. High inflation and a shortage of places for people to live, so bringing in more dead weight from anywhere for any reason should be a non-subject!

If I had 10 kids that couldn't take care of, bringing in 10 more kids into my home would not even be allowed! Actually, not one single one would be allowed.

With the moochers pouring in from every 3rd world dive, the only good that may possibly come out of it, is kicking the liberals to the curb for the rest of my lifetime!

Just say "no" to all of them, as that truly is the only fair option.

Old 03-07-2023, 01:29 PM

62,927 posts, read 29,119,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
We welcome Cubans who are fleeing Communism so why not welcome those fleeing Capitalism too? Are there any right wing dictators in Central America that we haven`t supported? It`s the chickens coming home to roost, as the old saying goes.
Those Nicaraguans are already here under TPS. It's time for them to leave the T stands for "temporary". Our asylum policies do not fit the Cubans or the Nicaraguan's asylum claims.

I couldn't care less about any so-called support our government had for any so-called right wing ( I'm betting left wing anyway) innocent Americans had no say in foreign policies and don't deserve this.

Old 03-07-2023, 01:59 PM

4,416 posts, read 5,149,807 times
Another middle finger from the powers that be. Problem is that these illegal newcomers they are using as weapons may equate to more Democratic votes, they also hurt their constituents racial plights in this country. Especially black Americans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration