Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2023, 10:50 AM

2,221 posts, read 1,347,890 times

Advertisements

Young officer died leaving behind a wife and small child. Heartbreaking.... Thank you bloody Biden and everyone in our government who have done next to nothing to stop illegals from coming into this country for decades!!

https://www.fox23.com/news/man-arres...89b4612c2.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2023, 12:21 PM

63,097 posts, read 29,291,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhinneyWalker View Post
Young officer died leaving behind a wife and small child. Heartbreaking.... Thank you bloody Biden and everyone in our government who have done next to nothing to stop illegals from coming into this country for decades!!

https://www.fox23.com/news/man-arres...89b4612c2.html
The pro-illegals will be along now saying that Americans have done the same thing. The difference is that this could have been prevented had that illegal not jumped our border illegally.

I didn't read that the police officer died though even though he was in the hospital with life threatening injuries.

Old 03-23-2023, 12:42 PM

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-cult...ly-passes-away

More on the story. Such a clean cut, respectable, nice looking young man. The illegal goes on with his wretched life. Seems like that is always the way....

Old 03-23-2023, 01:01 PM

24,606 posts, read 17,356,422 times
What a tragedy. At 25 he was just starting his career in a job that is not very popular and more dangerous than ever thanks to the policies of the Left.

What a tragedy to be in a funeral procession line for a fellow officer and you lose your life.

Was the Illegal Alien under the influence, drunk, distracted or just dumb to the rules of the road? I'm sure whichever it was he will be given an attorney that will fight like heck to acquit him and to keep him from being deported.

This accident could have been avoided if the Border was secure but in some states including mine, MA. the answer is not to deport Illegals but to give them Driver Licenses.

What a tragedy. There is more blood on Biden's hands.

Old 03-23-2023, 01:31 PM

63,097 posts, read 29,291,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhinneyWalker View Post
https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-cult...ly-passes-away

More on the story. Such a clean cut, respectable, nice looking young man. The illegal goes on with his wretched life. Seems like that is always the way....
Oh so sad.

Old 03-23-2023, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
What a tragedy. At 25 he was just starting his career in a job that is not very popular and more dangerous than ever thanks to the policies of the Left.

What a tragedy to be in a funeral procession line for a fellow officer and you lose your life.

Was the Illegal Alien under the influence, drunk, distracted or just dumb to the rules of the road? I'm sure whichever it was he will be given an attorney that will fight like heck to acquit him and to keep him from being deported.

This accident could have been avoided if the Border was secure but in some states including mine, MA. the answer is not to deport Illegals but to give them Driver Licenses.

What a tragedy. There is more blood on Biden's hands.
Ironic and terribly sad and tragic indeed. He refused medical treatment at the scene, and I do not think they could force him to take a blood test, but I imagine he could have been either drunk and/or high out of his mind, or he may have been texting whilst driving or all three. I presume the investigators will find out.

Now, his precious child will live her entire life without her father---a priceless loss to her life. His wife is alone now to raise their child. He may have been his parents only son. If he had siblings, they have lost their brother forever. The scale of the tragedy to so many people's lives is huge. He may have saved other lives in his career had he not died this way.

Yes, I blame our elected officials. As far as I am concerned, they fully share the guilt and responsibility for this. In some ways, they are even more guilty and responsible.

Similar "accident" happened in Fort Worth not too very long ago. This lovely young couple (the dad was a church pastor) were killed by so-called street racers just a block or so from their home right before the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. They left behind four half grown children. They were also solid citizens, responsible, loving parents, and all around good neighbours and good people. One of the racers died in the crash, but the other one got away. I do not think police ever found him. I felt so angry because police knew these "street racers" used that street often, but there was no daily patrol waiting to catch them. Many lives shattered in this case, too.

https://www.google.com/search?q=youn...id:Pc4Z847VsEg

Old 03-23-2023, 02:08 PM

22,519 posts, read 12,072,114 times
This story makes me both sad and angry.

Every politician on both sides of the aisle who, through the years, refused to do anything about the hordes of illegal aliens has blood on his/her hands.

Old 03-23-2023, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
This story makes me both sad and angry.

Every politician on both sides of the aisle who, through the years, refused to do anything about the hordes of illegal aliens has blood on his/her hands.
EXACTLY!! I doubt any of them will lose sleep over it, though.

Old 03-23-2023, 03:19 PM

26,039 posts, read 22,236,237 times
It has long been known that illegal aliens are infamous in DUIs, and just move from a city without them to one with them, and see your auto insurance skyrocket! I heard when I was in AZ, that Mexico takes it drunks to the border and tells them to cross!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ice...rt-national-op

ICE arrests over 170 illegal immigrants with multiple DUI convictions as part of national op

"The nationwide law enforcement push began on Aug. 20 and ended at the end of September, and hauled in those with multiple DUIs as well as additional criminal histories that included assault, child cruelty, domestic violence, homicide by vehicle, and hit-and-run, the agency said in a release."

I think ALL drunk drivers should be charged with attempted murder, as behind the wheel, they are just like someone firing a weapon. Actually, in my perfect world, they would be pulled from the car, and well, they wouldn't be a problem again.

Even when arrested, they still don't face deportation, as everything I read said if they get a DUI, they MIGHT BE deported. What a load of crap!

Old 03-23-2023, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
It has long been known that illegal aliens are infamous in DUIs, and just move from a city without them to one with them, and see your auto insurance skyrocket! I heard when I was in AZ, that Mexico takes it drunks to the border and tells them to cross!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ice...rt-national-op

ICE arrests over 170 illegal immigrants with multiple DUI convictions as part of national op

"The nationwide law enforcement push began on Aug. 20 and ended at the end of September, and hauled in those with multiple DUIs as well as additional criminal histories that included assault, child cruelty, domestic violence, homicide by vehicle, and hit-and-run, the agency said in a release."

I think ALL drunk drivers should be charged with attempted murder, as behind the wheel, they are just like someone firing a weapon. Actually, in my perfect world, they would be pulled from the car, and well, they wouldn't be a problem again.

Even when arrested, they still don't face deportation, as everything I read said if they get a DUI, they MIGHT BE deported. What a load of crap!
I recall reading a few years ago that some states passed laws that made a drunk driver who killed someone liable for murder and the death penalty. Some people criticised this as too harsh, but I disagree. I drink, but I have NEVER ONCE in my life gotten behind the wheel of a motor after drinking. You know before you do it that you could cause an accident that might result in several deaths or permanent damage. If you elect to drink and drive, you deserve the death penalty if you kill someone.

The problem here is our officials are more concerned with lining their own pockets than they are with the people they represent. "Might be deported." What a load of old cobblers!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration