Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2024, 12:36 PM

25,939 posts, read 22,089,429 times

Advertisements

Well, these are not top tier illegals/fake asylum seekers. They are going door-to-door asking for money and food, walking into traffic and claiming injury to get money, sending their children into stores to steal food and clothing, so one gets the idea of why they didn't make it in their own country.

The person being interviewed had them show up at his door. They were going to all the neighbors, and since they have bus passes, they can "shop" which neighborhoods they feel would offer the best deal!

Also, the man being interviewed said there were no jobs there for them. Dead weight, and low class too!

Detain and deport.

I did see where the TX National Guard was handcuffing some illegals they caught. We keep hearing that immigration is a federal issue, but they forget that if the federal government is not protecting the border, a state has the right, in the Constitution, to protect their borders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GMPgEKX3U8
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2024, 06:19 PM

8,017 posts, read 5,853,160 times
These are the worst of the worst. There's a reason their home countries are third-world.

Those of you that voted for Joe Biden, this is on you. You might not see it that way, but it is.

Think before you vote.

Old 01-21-2024, 08:18 AM

6,779 posts, read 9,332,326 times
They’re doing the annoying “squeegee boys” thing here in Metro Denver, where they won’t take no for an answer, and they touch your car, make the windshield worse than it was before, and then demand money for their job (not) well done.

Democrats here tell us that this is “common” in cities on the East Coast and anyone who has a problem with this is in the wrong. Because you know, these “migrants” are just looking for a better way of life, even if they steal squeegees from gas stations and then try to strong-arm folks into paying them money for a poorly done widow washing job.

So I’m assuming going door-to-door will happen eventually and Democrats will defend that as well.

Old 01-21-2024, 08:44 AM

29,795 posts, read 24,880,628 times
They are just doing jobs Americans won't do /s....

Old 01-21-2024, 08:51 AM

14,955 posts, read 9,790,824 times
I had 'visitors' on my property picking Palmetto berries without permission. My acreage is fenced, no trespassing signs and at the time had cows. Put the dogs on them... they run fast.

Now it's illegal to pick them without a permit, even on your own land. Go figure. The cows and horses would eat them, pretty much any critter does.

Old 01-22-2024, 01:23 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,623,002 times
I've had door to door scams frequently fake candy sellers for charity but not blatant begging/pan handling at my doorstep. But it's that blatant nature. One day they are going to get tired of hearing no and a solicitation will escalate into a crime wether a violent argument or a criminal forcing their way in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration