Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2024, 11:55 AM

62,889 posts, read 29,114,800 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
We could be using that to encourage and subsidize White patents having more children. For some reason our leaders think we need 50 million fruit pickers and toilet cleaners.
If we need more people in this country than all Americans should be given incentives to reproduce that are able to care for their kids without the taxpayer having to subsidize them and their race is irrelevant. However, it's liberals that keep saying that whites are not reproducing enough thus I understand your comment. Some in here are twisting and spinning it to make it out to be a racist remark though. Typical of them!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2024, 12:23 PM

2,157 posts, read 1,442,340 times
Quote:
We could be using that to encourage and subsidize White patents having more children. For some reason our leaders think we need 50 million fruit pickers and toilet cleaners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
If we need more people in this country than all Americans should be given incentives to reproduce that are able to care for their kids without the taxpayer having to subsidize them and their race is irrelevant. However, it's liberals that keep saying that whites are not reproducing enough thus I understand your comment. Some in here are twisting and spinning it to make it out to be a racist remark though. Typical of them!
The initial remark is specific to the whites, so it doesn't take much 'twisting & spinning' to read that. It was perfectly clear what the comment said, to try to spin it differently retroactively is noted though.

It isn't a question of the 'evil liberals' saying anything about whites having less children...it is simply factual and verifiable by numbers. Blaming liberals and pretending their factually correct commentary is what needs to be placated through this proposed subsidy for 'white families' to have children is interesting yet disingenuous spin.

Old 02-05-2024, 04:44 PM

1,933 posts, read 819,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
$20 Billion in 2 years just on Office of Refugee Resettlement alone. This doesnt include sooo many other expenses and crime. GD shame on Biden

Over $20B spent resettling migrant families, unaccompanied children since 2022, report finds (msn.com)
At the start of 2023, the net cost of illegal immigration for the United States – at the federal, state, and local levels – was at least $150.7 billion.
FAIR arrived at this number by subtracting the tax revenue paid by illegal aliens – just under $32 billion – from the gross negative economic impact of illegal immigration, $182 billion.
In 2017, the estimated net cost of illegal migration was approximately $116 billion. In just 5 years, the cost to Americans has increased by nearly $35 billion.
Illegal immigration costs each American taxpayer $1,156 per year ($957 after factoring in taxes paid by illegal aliens).
Each illegal alien or U.S.-born child of illegal aliens costs the U.S. $8,776 annually

https://www.fairus.org/issue/publica...taxpayers-2023

Old 02-05-2024, 05:47 PM

25,948 posts, read 22,098,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by formerlynorthofnowhere View Post
At the start of 2023, the net cost of illegal immigration for the United States – at the federal, state, and local levels – was at least $150.7 billion.
FAIR arrived at this number by subtracting the tax revenue paid by illegal aliens – just under $32 billion – from the gross negative economic impact of illegal immigration, $182 billion.
In 2017, the estimated net cost of illegal migration was approximately $116 billion. In just 5 years, the cost to Americans has increased by nearly $35 billion.
Illegal immigration costs each American taxpayer $1,156 per year ($957 after factoring in taxes paid by illegal aliens).
Each illegal alien or U.S.-born child of illegal aliens costs the U.S. $8,776 annually

https://www.fairus.org/issue/publica...taxpayers-2023
Actually, on the cost of the child, $8,776 annually is way too low.

https://thehill.com/opinion/immigrat...%20per%20pupil.

"Of course, states vary widely in how much they spend. At $24,040, New York has the highest per-pupil spending, while Utah spends the least, $7,628. But since we don’t know where all those newly arrived undocumented immigrants have gone (or been transported to), we will use the average cost: $14,840 per pupil."

I am not even sure how much it costs for "delivery" which we, the taxpayers, pick up. Sadly, illegals deliver at the hospital under "emergency medical", and Medicaid (taxpayers) pick up the tab. Sadly again, Medicaid pays hospitals about 40 cents on the dollar, so I believe this contributes to the closing of hospitals as I have read that Medicaid is very slow at paying. What I have observed in 3 areas that I lived, to include the Tucson area, they have about 5 or 6 each, as that brings in more welfare, and the first one puts them at the top of the waiting list over those citizen single adults and couples. In AZ, "English As A Second Language" was a part of the Special Education funding, thus my son with special needs who had no language could not get his needs met, as he was considered not the priority, "English As A Second Language" means all their classes were being taught in Spanish - so expensive.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/border-to...aring-migrants

"Yuma Regional Medical Center chief says residents 'suffer' as a result of delayed care"

"Meanwhile, the hospital is racking up millions in unpaid expenses. Over six months, caring for migrants has cost the 406-bed facility at least $20 million with no one to foot the bill, according to the center's president and CEO, Dr. Robert Trenschel."

https://wpde.com/news/nation-world/d...kers-resources

"Eight-thousand migrants from Central America accounted for approximately 20,000 visits in 2023. Denver Health asked the Federal Emergency Management Agency to provide funds for immigrants’ medical costs. The state and federal governments aren’t reimbursing the hospital, which spent $136 million for patients who didn't pay."

So, if the government doesn't pay, then we will see hospitals close.

Welcome to the 3rd world if the Dems stay in the WH. VOTE 2024! Trump is the best chance to save our country, but we will all have to support him, and make sure all of our elected officials are ready to put Americans first!

Old 02-07-2024, 08:37 AM

16,559 posts, read 8,592,152 times
Quote:
^

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Ah yes, City Data's P&OC section is indeed an offshoot of Stormfront.
Just because that posters ideology does not comport with yours, it is not akin to what I imagine what goes on at "Stormfront".
Your PC sensibilities might be bruised because they point out 2 of the type of jobs uneducated illegal aliens commonly do, but there is nothing wrong with stating something factual.

Lets face it, your party leaders have actually said that we need more people in our country, and since our birthrate is so low, one way to do it is increase immigration.
I'd also point out that many of these same (D) leaders want to celebrate that America will no longer be a white majority country by 20--
How is that not considered racist in and of itself?
If the reverse were true in a country founded by blacks, wouldn't it sound racist to look forward to the day the black majority ended, and was cause for celebration?

Regardless, whether you dislike white people or are a self-loathing one yourself, your party is the one bringing race into just about every aspect of our nation. As a result, the cohesion we had (and that was improving) has come apart, and I'd say purposefully.
Look no further than the division Obama created by bringing his "community organizer" skills to the White House.
Race relations took a nosedive and have never been worse in my lifetime.

So before you start assuming that poster is ___ist or a _____phobe, understand members of your own (D)party have actually said the quiet part out loud regarding their reason to allow more "immigrants" into our country.

Old 02-07-2024, 09:44 AM

62,889 posts, read 29,114,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
^

Just because that posters ideology does not comport with yours, it is not akin to what I imagine what goes on at "Stormfront".
Your PC sensibilities might be bruised because they point out 2 of the type of jobs uneducated illegal aliens commonly do, but there is nothing wrong with stating something factual.

Lets face it, your party leaders have actually said that we need more people in our country, and since our birthrate is so low, one way to do it is increase immigration.
I'd also point out that many of these same (D) leaders want to celebrate that America will no longer be a white majority country by 20--
How is that not considered racist in and of itself?
If the reverse were true in a country founded by blacks, wouldn't it sound racist to look forward to the day the black majority ended, and was cause for celebration?

Regardless, whether you dislike white people or are a self-loathing one yourself, your party is the one bringing race into just about every aspect of our nation. As a result, the cohesion we had (and that was improving) has come apart, and I'd say purposefully.
Look no further than the division Obama created by bringing his "community organizer" skills to the White House.
Race relations took a nosedive and have never been worse in my lifetime.

So before you start assuming that poster is ___ist or a _____phobe, understand members of your own (D)party have actually said the quiet part out loud regarding their reason to allow more "immigrants" into our country.
Excellent, truthful post! I would only add that it's these same liberals who also champion abortion and yet they complain that Americans and in particular white Americans are not producing enough babies so we need more immigrants.

How in the world is suggesting thate we incentivize white Americans to reproduce more since it is liberals complaining about the white birthrate being to low akin to racism or a Stormfront comment????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration