U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-12-2008, 08:09 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,172 posts, read 16,758,670 times
Reputation: 3033

Advertisements

Interesting video.

Quote:
Battle for the Republic examines the globalist plan to balkanize the United States and other Western nations by flooding it with immigrant populations, who are in turn exploited by their corrupt leaders and globalist policies like NAFTA and CAFTA.
Endgame: Battle for the Republic
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-12-2008, 08:20 PM
 
8,973 posts, read 15,331,301 times
Reputation: 2993
The "balkanizing" of affluent western societies certainly DOES seem to be happening, along with the social pressure to make one out to be a 'nut' if he refers to it. And it would be a very effective way of rendering these societies weak and fragmented.

Whether it's truly someone's 'plan', or just the inevitable fate of an affluent society losing its self-confidence and giving in to 'guilt', I suppose it doesn't matter..the results will be the same.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-12-2008, 08:25 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,172 posts, read 16,758,670 times
Reputation: 3033
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
The "balkanizing" of affluent western societies certainly DOES seem to be happening, along with the social pressure to make one out to be a 'nut' if he refers to it. And it would be a very effective way of rendering these societies weak and fragmented.

Whether it's truly someone's 'plan', or just the inevitable fate of an affluent society losing its self-confidence and giving in to 'guilt', I suppose it doesn't matter..the results will be the same.
It's definitely food for thought; and certainly would explain why our borders have remained open post 9/11.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-12-2008, 08:42 PM
 
1,956 posts, read 4,910,179 times
Reputation: 1113
So if there's all this revolution propaganda on Spanish language radio and TV in the states, isn't Obama right about American kids learning Spanish? Shouldn't we know what we're up against?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-12-2008, 08:45 PM
 
8,973 posts, read 15,331,301 times
Reputation: 2993
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
It's definitely food for thought; and certainly would explain why our borders have remained open post 9/11.
Just moments ago I heard the end of an interview with author Mark Krikorian pitching his new book "The New Case Against Immigration..both Legal and Illegal".

He was making many of our points...that America's needs today are entirely different than they were back when many laws were written...that the "Statue of Liberty" idea is not 'where it's at' today, in many cases....and that our Political Correctness and guilt and fear of racism prevents us from addressing this.

I googled it on Amazon....fairly expensive for now. But sounded intriguing. Why don't YOU buy it new, read it, and then I'll buy it from you..USED?....
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-12-2008, 08:52 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,172 posts, read 16,758,670 times
Reputation: 3033
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
Just moments ago I heard the end of an interview with author Mark Krikorian pitching his new book "The New Case Against Immigration..both Legal and Illegal".

He was making many of our points...that America's needs today are entirely different than they were back when many laws were written...that the "Statue of Liberty" idea is not 'where it's at' today, in many cases....and that our Political Correctness and guilt and fear of racism prevents us from addressing this.

I googled it on Amazon....fairly expensive for now. But sounded intriguing. Why don't YOU buy it new, read it, and then I'll buy it from you..USED?....
Do you also have some beachfront property you’d like to sell me in Kansas?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-13-2008, 10:03 AM
 
8,973 posts, read 15,331,301 times
Reputation: 2993
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Do you also have some beachfront property you’d like to sell me in Kansas?
Don't laugh. With global warming, it MIGHT not be such a bad investment....just think....Wichita and Topeka becoming sort of a "Corn Belt Riviera"....the time to invest is NOW. THat's how the money is made.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-13-2008, 10:20 AM
 
4,828 posts, read 7,117,170 times
Reputation: 621
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
Just moments ago I heard the end of an interview with author Mark Krikorian pitching his new book "The New Case Against Immigration..both Legal and Illegal".

He was making many of our points...that America's needs today are entirely different than they were back when many laws were written...that the "Statue of Liberty" idea is not 'where it's at' today, in many cases....and that our Political Correctness and guilt and fear of racism prevents us from addressing this.

I googled it on Amazon....fairly expensive for now. But sounded intriguing. Why don't YOU buy it new, read it, and then I'll buy it from you..USED?....
That is what i've been saying all along about the so called "anti-illegals" crowd, they are really the anti-immigrant crowd. I'm glad this Krikorian guy from CIS doesn't hide the fact that he is against all forms of immigration.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-13-2008, 10:21 AM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,146 posts, read 38,551,780 times
Reputation: 3818
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
That is what i've been saying all along about the so called "anti-illegals" crowd, they are really the anti-immigrant crowd. I'm glad this Krikorian guy from CIS doesn't hide the fact that he is against all forms of immigration.
Krikorian does not speak for me.

This American here has no problem with legal immigration.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-13-2008, 10:25 AM
 
Location: Arizona
2,065 posts, read 3,319,382 times
Reputation: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
That is what i've been saying all along about the so called "anti-illegals" crowd, they are really the anti-immigrant crowd. I'm glad this Krikorian guy from CIS doesn't hide the fact that he is against all forms of immigration.
So the opinion that massive immigration (legal or not) is no longer a benefit to this country is to be dismissed out of hand? You would think that in America a man is entitled to his opinion.

Here's a little video that you will ALSO say is 'anti-immigrant', because it shows the deleterious effects of MASSIVE immigration (legal or not) into this country.


YouTube - Immigration Gumballs
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top