Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 06:22 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,570,776 times

Advertisements

Simply sad.

Quote:
Just a week ago, her two-story house on a quiet street in San Francisco's Excelsior district was a bustling place, crammed with sports gear and trophies and team portraits, where she and her husband of 21 years were raising their four children.

But in just seconds on Sunday, her family was torn apart: Her husband, Tony, 48, and the couple's sons Michael, 20, and Matthew, 16, were shot and killed as they drove home from a family barbecue in Fairfield.
Widow pleads for death penalty / She says home is cold and silent after husband, 2 sons slain in S.F.

Heartbreaking Video: Breaking News | Latest News | Current News - FOXNews.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2008, 06:39 PM

4,135 posts, read 10,820,073 times
What is even sadder is that the city of SF is still telling illegals they are safe there. Time to stop all Federal monies to sanctuary cities!

Old 07-21-2008, 08:13 PM

9,601 posts, read 31,713,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Simply sad.
SAD and DISGUSTING, Benicar.

Another reason our leaders need to address the atrocities associated with a Sanctuary City . . . possibly withholding Federal Funds until they begin honoring and respecting the laws of this country.

Old 07-21-2008, 08:34 PM

1,242 posts, read 2,461,197 times
Despicable. I hope this attorney lady Kamala or whatever is charged with being an accessory to murder. Her and her cooked up policies are the reason why this husband and two sons are dead. ****ing woman, she is scum. So are these illegals. Kick them out of our fking country!

Old 07-21-2008, 08:38 PM

3,368 posts, read 11,676,352 times
So the guy was a nut. What does this have to do with immigration? This sure doesn't sound like a common effect of illegal immigration to me.

Old 07-21-2008, 08:39 PM

1,242 posts, read 2,461,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisp444 View Post
So the guy was a nut. What does this have to do with immigration? This sure doesn't sound like a common effect of illegal immigration to me.
He is an illegal. He shouldn't be here to kill people in the first place.

Old 07-21-2008, 08:41 PM

3,368 posts, read 11,676,352 times
So I can post any article I want that has mention of an illegal immigrant in it and it won't be deleted by the mods? It's just that all these articles detailing crimes committed by illegal immigrants are getting a little old. It's like certain people on this forum are posting every single article they see with mention in it of something bad that an "illegal" has done. We get it, some illegal immigrants committ crime and/or are bad people. They surely don't represent the typical immigrant though...

Old 07-21-2008, 08:42 PM

9,601 posts, read 31,713,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronK View Post
He is an illegal. He shouldn't be here to kill people in the first place.
I agree 100%, Aaron

We have more than our fair share of criminals . . . importing more is not necessary nor should be considered. At least with LEGAL immigration we have some control and knowledge as to who we are admitting.

Old 07-21-2008, 09:40 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,414,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
I agree 100%, Aaron

We have more than our fair share of criminals . . . importing more is not necessary nor should be considered. At least with LEGAL immigration we have some control and knowledge as to who we are admitting.
Agreed. Immigration was never intended to be an avenue for importing, employing or educating criminal aliens. Unfortunately, it's going to get a lot worse before it gets any better.

Old 07-21-2008, 09:54 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,755,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisp444 View Post
So I can post any article I want that has mention of an illegal immigrant in it and it won't be deleted by the mods? It's just that all these articles detailing crimes committed by illegal immigrants are getting a little old. It's like certain people on this forum are posting every single article they see with mention in it of something bad that an "illegal" has done. We get it, some illegal immigrants committ crime and/or are bad people. They surely don't represent the typical immigrant though...
They won't care, man. But I agree it is getting old. When theres so many people in here illegally, of course some are going to commit crime.

Theres enough people in the United States illegally to make a large city.
And even cities with as little as a few thousand people are going to have crime.

No matter what you say, they always fall to the same argument. "Well, they shouldnt be here in the first place!"

Yeah, ok, but killing and crime don't go hand in hand with illegal immigration. Its a human thing, not a Hispanic thing, or illegal immigrant thing.

I'm really against using the actions of a few in a smear campaign against the rest.

Theres enough to argue against illegal immigration without having to resort to that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration