Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 12:17 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,559,333 times

Advertisements

My post on another thread has certainly been confirmed. Pro-illegals attacked the murdered illegal alien thread like sharks. They even started a second thread to ensure exposure. Not one considered it irrelevant to immigration. After all, it involved a dead illegal alien. How does this thread differ? It also involves an illegal alien; the difference being, this illegal alien is the perpetrator, not the victim.

The boys responsible for the death of the illegal alien sure don’t represent the “typical” U.S. citizen either. No, there’s no hypocrisy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2008, 01:04 AM

3,172 posts, read 6,752,614 times
Where does this say "illegal immigrant" or even "immigrant"? Am I missing something?
I re-read this twice. Im hoping my sight hasnt gotten that bad.

I see a brutal crime. I see a Spanish last name. But cant find immigrant.

Old 07-22-2008, 02:22 AM

3,326 posts, read 5,339,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Where does this say "illegal immigrant" or even "immigrant"? Am I missing something?
I re-read this twice. Im hoping my sight hasnt gotten that bad.

I see a brutal crime. I see a Spanish last name. But cant find immigrant.

It was on the news he is illegal with history of gang activity

Old 07-22-2008, 02:32 AM

3,326 posts, read 5,339,892 times
I know people find this offensive but its the truth .

The GVMT "helped" slaughter that womans husband and sons. The Fed GVMT by not doing anything about the border but looooong speeches BOTH Reps and Dems and the city of San fran for complete disregard at the laws .

I hope there is a way she can sue the Mayor of SanFran not the city though she should but the actual Mayor along with every Individual politician in Washington.

Its no secret that gang members, criminals come via the border and many flee back after a crime only to later return yet nothing is done .

MOST that come via the border are great people but all you need is a few gang members and thats a few to many not to mention drug loads are pouring through the border.

I truly hope this women who in a way has also been killed can sue the enablers as individuals for flagrant disregard for enforcing the law .

Old 07-22-2008, 02:34 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,733,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisp444 View Post
So the guy was a nut. What does this have to do with immigration? This sure doesn't sound like a common effect of illegal immigration to me.
this guy was in line for deportation for three seperate VIOLENT offenses. if he had been deported properly any of those three times instead of being protected by the sanctuary city policy of SF these three men would probably be alive b/c Ramos would have been out of the country.

Old 07-22-2008, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiso View Post
It was on the news he is illegal with history of gang activity
I saw the gang activity part, but at first I didnt see the link for the video where ite says he's illegal.

Old 07-22-2008, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
My post on another thread has certainly been confirmed. Pro-illegals attacked the murdered illegal alien thread like sharks. They even started a second thread to ensure exposure. Not one considered it irrelevant to immigration. After all, it involved a dead illegal alien. How does this thread differ? It also involves an illegal alien; the difference being, this illegal alien is the perpetrator, not the victim.

The boys responsible for the death of the illegal alien sure don’t represent the “typical” U.S. citizen either. No, there’s no hypocrisy.
Nobody said all U.S. citizens commit crimes like that. Where did you even see that?
The hypocrisy is when one suggests crimes committed by illegal immigrants are committed simply because they are illegal immigrants. When they use those crimes to make all illegals/Mexicans look like violent criminals.
No one justifies the murders or bad things done by people who happen to be illegal.
Can't say the same for things that have been done to illegals or immigrants for BEING illegals or immigrants.

Old 07-22-2008, 03:18 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,433,231 times
Back to the issue.

It sounds like this crime qualifies for the death penalty. This man and two of his sons were murdered.

The world will be a better place if he is put to death. If he is in the states illegally, born elsewhere or whatever has nothing to do with it. He committed a captial crime, he should reap the punishment for it. His race has NOTHING to do with it. I would say the same if it was a white person.

Old 07-22-2008, 03:29 AM

22 posts, read 74,371 times
That guy is cold-blooded. Though, he's definitely not a typical illegal, otherwise the US will be a mess. No offense, but most of the massive killers are usually Americans, so I don't see a point here.

Old 07-22-2008, 03:36 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,433,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ew3074 View Post
That guy is cold-blooded. Though, he's definitely not a typical illegal, otherwise the US will be a mess. No offense, but most of the massive killers are usually Americans, so I don't see a point here.
Throwing the illegal alien issue into this is someone trying to muddy the waters.

Who is or is NOT likely to commit this kind of crime has nothing to do with it.

This man commited THIS crime and the world will be a better place if his life is terminated like the rabid dog he is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration