Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2008, 03:17 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,269,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Congratulations. I can't say the same in terms of BK and his childish behavior as evidenced by how he continues to try and antagonize me with his whiney posts. Ignoring him hasn't worked either. Maybe he's clueless as to the meaning of BLAST, so I'll just go back to ignoring him and hopefully that will end all form of communication directed at me as well as, his pathetic hopes of getting me to once again stoop to his level in order to illicit sympathy from other posters. What he's really hoping is that I stop posting those damn articles that expose what is really happening to Americans and America at the hands of illegal aliens.

Back ON TOPIC: I totally agree. It's time to get rid of all of them by any means necessary. If their homelands don't want them we should cut off ALL funding until they take back their burdens. It's time for America to get down off the cross.
Jdubs what I want to believe seperates good folks from bad is the ability to disagree but keep it civil. In another thread I have had someone completely disrespect me, yet I kept my responses civil. So who is the better person?
I think you are a good person your posts normally are respectful. We all stumbe on occasion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2008, 03:18 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,432,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze823 View Post
I'm clueless about the term "blast" as well and have to say that you too are acting a bit childish in this thread. What you see BK doing, you have been returning it 2 fold.
Clueless or not you are entitled to your opinion. We will agree to disagree.

Old 07-27-2008, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Jdubs what I want to believe seperates good folks from bad is the ability to disagree but keep it civil. In another thread I have had someone completely disrespect me, yet I kept my responses civil. So who is the better person?
I think you are a good person your posts normally are respectful. We all stumbe on occasion.
I agree. Simply because I am being repetitively stalked, and goaded does not justify my allowing BK to reduce me to his level of childish behavior.

I'm done stumbling and know that it is best to totally ignore posters like BK and a few of his tag team buddies. Thanks for your post.

Old 07-27-2008, 03:50 PM

Quote:
I agree. Simply because I am being repetitively stalked, and goaded does not justify my allowing BK to reduce me to his level of childish behavior.

I'm done stumbling and know that it is best to totally ignore posters like BK and a few of his tag team buddies. Thanks for your post.
Tag me when that happens I hate gang bashers

Old 07-27-2008, 04:07 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,602,400 times
Quote:
Me too!

Old 07-27-2008, 04:24 PM

The problem with the internet is that it is faceless. Its easy to say things because there is very little accountability. A face to face meeting and a flamer more often than not can not even make eye contact. I wonder why?
Me Well I try to keep things civil on my end. Internet badasses are a dime a dozen and they no doubt are real life cowards.
Illegals should never receive a drivers licence, be granted insurance, or have the right to own a damn thing in this country. The fact is everything they gain here is gained by violating our laws. The only thing they have a reasonable right to expect is to be deported eventually.

Old 07-27-2008, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Will do! Thanks tinman and Benicar!

Old 07-27-2008, 04:53 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,936,055 times
Quote:
Will do! Thanks tinman and Benicar!
I also would be willing to be tagged if you need it.

Old 07-27-2008, 04:58 PM

2,735 posts, read 6,751,110 times
Is this the immigration forum or the school yard?

Old 07-27-2008, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze823 View Post
Is this the immigration forum or the school yard?
That would depend upon the poster. If they keep it civil its a forum. When they flame and act like an idiot they have converted it to a school yard mentality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration