Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2008, 07:58 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,418,429 times

Advertisements

Macon County Sheriff’s deputies arrested a 36-year-old man after he allegedly attempted to kidnap a 9-year-old girl early Monday morning.Olivar Angelo Roblero of 397 Iotla Valley Park Road was charged with two felonious counts — attempted kidnapping and attempted abduction — and one misdemeanor assault on a child under 12. The arrest came after deputies initially responded to a 9-1-1 call at 2:32 a.m. reporting an altercation between five men involving two-by-fours.

“I need an officer out here ... now, please. I have Mexicans trying to get my nine-year-old little girl in the bed with them and I’ve got my15-year-old brother that is basically going ballistic on them,” said the caller. “I’ve got five of them trying to jump on my brother.”

The caller reported the Hispanic men were using “busted up two-by-fours” to attack her brother.
Deputies Lynn Dulakis and Stephanie Pellicer responded to the call.
“Upon arrival, [the mother] informed deputies that a neighbor of Hispanic heritage had attempted to drag her daughter ... to 397 Iotla Valley Park Road against her will,” wrote Deputy Lynn Dulakis on the arrest report.
Sheriff Robert Holland said the family had come home late that evening after attending a family function. “The girl had a new puppy that needed to go outside and so she took it out inside her fenced-in yard,” he said. While she was alone outside, a man grabbed her from behind and attempted to take her over the fence.
“Her 15-year-old uncle chased the man to his house and the fight broke out,” Holland said.

Officials found Roblero in the bedroom at the Iotla Valley Park Road address with a cut on his left cheek. He offered little information and an interpreter was not present, according to the arrest report.

Two witnesses, the mother and a female roommate, identified Roblero as the man who had attempted to abduct the child. The report indicated that the suspect had consumed drugs and/or alcohol, but Holland said he could not release any further information about that issue.

Roblero was arrested and is being held on a $20,000 secured bond.
“The man is not a U.S. citizen and has admitted he is not a citizen,” Holland said.

MaconNews.com - Deputies respond to fight, discover kidnap attempt

Looks like he got the precursor to the beat down he will receive in jail.

http://www.maconnews.com/mambots/content/dynamicImage/cache/726690228_150_185_150_185.18518518519_0_0_80_08072 008_roblero.jpg (broken link)
Olivar Angelo Roblero

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2008, 08:27 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,160,885 times
Looks like the Aryan Brotherhood and the Crips along with even the Latin Kings are going to have 'fun' with that boy----------kidnapping a child is very bad ju-ju.

Old 08-07-2008, 08:30 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,418,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Looks like the Aryan Brotherhood and the Crips are going to have 'fun' with that boy----------kidnapping a child is very bad ju-ju.

bwahahahaha, mind reader.

Old 08-07-2008, 03:46 PM

608 posts, read 1,005,589 times
The article did say "alleged" but then again I lived in Georgia so it is an interesting place. Let's just hope the mother didn't call for police help under false pretenses in order to have the police respond quicker. If that were the case what message does that teach the children... I mean uncle and child... or whatever. Something tells me we will hear more about this story as it unfolds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration