Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 01:55 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,519,894 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Then why were you talking about mexicans in your OP?
I guess Officer Rivera was of Mexican decent, I guess JDubsMom doesn't think people of Mexican decent are all that horrible since she is honoring this one with a thread.

What else is there to really say? It is a horrible thing that these 2 "Aliens" did to Officer Rivera and they should pay for the act. Done thread closed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2008, 02:00 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,757,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
I guess Officer Rivera was of Mexican decent, I guess JDubsMom doesn't think people of Mexican decent are all that horrible since she is honoring this one with a thread.

What else is there to really say? It is a horrible thing that these 2 "Aliens" did to Officer Rivera and they should pay for the act. Done thread closed.

Quote:
I find it odd that racial cheer leading is not inclusive of the support the loyal Americans of mexican descent who are jailed and even worse, killed in the line of duty by illegal alien mexicans.
She thought the people who committed this horrible crime were mexicans, i guess she thought guam was some city in Mexico.

She wouldn't have posted this story if she had known they weren't mexicans.

Old 08-19-2008, 02:01 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,583,130 times
Quote:
She thought the people who committed this horrible crime were mexicans. I guess she thought guam was some city in Mexico.
Maybe she was confused because the one guy was from Spain but is now in Guam....is it possible some people think Spain & Mexico are the same country?

Old 08-19-2008, 02:01 PM

Quote:
She thought the people who committed this horrible crime were mexicans. I guess she thought guam was some city in Mexico.
Good eagle eye.

Spanish sounding names = Mexican.

It's so easy with JDubsMom, it is like taking candy from a baby..opps a Mom.

Old 08-19-2008, 02:07 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,422,095 times
Quote:

You are the ones who continue to label this issue as one of race, despite my continual denial of your accusations.

My support is for those on the right side of American law. I don't side with anybody based on race which is why I refuse to vote for Obama or condone the ignorance, lawlessness or any of the wrongs perpetrated by someone who is black simply because we coincidentally share a race.

That being said, it would be nice if those of you on your side of the fence acknowledge that your support of IA's is because you are: (a) here illegally or have family members here illegally; and (b) support illegal immigration based soley on the premise of race. Which makes you the true racists in all of this.

Old 08-19-2008, 02:10 PM

JDubsMom

<sarc>

I agree you must not care about race or ethnicity at all, since you made the mistake of calling people from Guam and Spain, Mexicans.

It is very obvious you have nothing against Mexicans at all.

Just like you also have nothing against the Spanish language, since you think it is on par with Ebonics.

You have 0 hang-ups.
</sarc>

Old 08-19-2008, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
You are the ones who continue to label this issue as one of race, despite my continual denial of your accusations.

My support is for those on the right side of American law. I don't side with anybody based on race which is why I refuse to vote for Obama or condone the ignorance, lawlessness or any of the wrongs perpetrated by someone who is black simply because we coincidentally share a race.

That being said, it would be nice if those of you on your side of the fence acknowledge that your support of IA's is because you are: (a) here illegally or have family members here illegally; and (b) support illegal immigration based soley on the premise of race. Which makes you the true racists in all of this.
See here is where you're wrong. You have continually made this about race, specifically about hispanics. You post threads about mexicans faster than I can say "racist". Every single thread, at least 99.9% of your threads are about race. Please, take a moment & look back & reflect on your posts. It is quite obvious the disgust & hatred for hispanics that you feel just emanating from you.

Old 08-19-2008, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Good eagle eye.

Spanish sounding names = Mexican.

It's so easy with JDubsMom, it is like taking candy from a baby..opps a Mom.
Right, which is why I NEVER CALLED THEM MEXICANS this is what I said:

Quote:
I find it odd that racial cheer leading is not inclusive of the support the loyal Americans of mexican descent who are jailed and even worse, killed in the line of duty by illegal alien mexicans.

I'd love to hear the rationale of this from anyone of you who are cheerleading for the cause of amnesty, based on race/ethnicity.

The insanity continues . . . .
The lack of comprehension and twisting my words to suit your needs knows no bounds. Your low self esteem is really getting the best of you. It's so bad you read what isn't even there. Get your self esteem out of the gutter. If you don't you aren't going to survive the turbulence and anger that's about to rear it's ugly head when American backlash is in full swing. What you read on this board is mild in comparison to what's about to transpire.

Comprehension is taught in grade school. All of you seem to have been brought here during your teenage years. I just can't imagine that any of you attended an elementary school in America and passed basic reading/comprehension.

Old 08-19-2008, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Right, which is why I NEVER CALLED THEM MEXICANS this is what I said:

The lack of comprehension and twisting my words to suit your needs knows no bounds. Your low self esteem is really getting the best of you. It's so bad you read what isn't even there. Get your self esteem out of the gutter. If you don't you aren't going to survive the turbulence and anger that's about to rear it's ugly head when American backlash is in full swing. What you read on this board is mild in comparison to what's about to transpire.

Comprehension is taught in grade school. All of you seem to have been brought here during your teenage years. I just can't imagine that any of you attended an elementary school in America and passed basic reading/comprehension.
As some of you also need to understand that we've called you out

Old 08-19-2008, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
See here is where you're wrong. You have continually made this about race, specifically about hispanics. You post threads about mexicans faster than I can say "racist". Every single thread, at least 99.9% of your threads are about race. Please, take a moment & look back & reflect on your posts. It is quite obvious the disgust & hatred for hispanics that you feel just emanating from you.
You really need to shut up. All you do is yammer and troll mindlessly and incessantly.

If you had one ounce of intelligence it would occur to you that I don't make up the articles that reports the perpetual criminal activity of ILLEGAL ALIENS and its not my fault that 99.9 PERCENT OF THEM ARE FROM SOB.

Get over it and deal with reality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration