Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 08:38 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,490,195 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie333 View Post
wow we are actually building a fence in san diego... awsome!

and that so called lazy ass miniute man that was sitting in his lawn chair yapping his mouth around is worthless to our country. I think thats great that ]the mexicans who are here illegally have a healthy way of communicating to their loved ones. They aren't braking any laws doing that , so leave em alone.
Just think how much nicer it will be for them to be able to talk face to face with their friends and loved ones when they are returned to the other side of the fence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2008, 10:07 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,433,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Just think how much nicer it will be for them to be able to talk face to face with their friends and loved ones when they are returned to the other side of the fence.
I couldn't agree more!

Old 08-29-2008, 11:28 AM

1,140 posts, read 2,206,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
Was that really necessary? Are you tring to cause trouble?

Can't you just stick to the topic at hand?
Well numbnuts I did stick to the topic at hand and showed I agreed with a poster that I had problems with in the past. Don't get all huffy with me just because you feel like it. There was no problem before you manufactured and injected one.

Like I said there was no problem until your post and now lo and behold there is one, I Knew the jdubsmom was gonna jump all over this, go back and look at some of her previous posts in threads where she personally attacks anyone that disagrees with her. You had know idea of the context of my post, and your asinine attempt to make my harmless way of agreeing with her seem sinister has done nothing but cause trouble.

Last edited by Kereczr; 08-29-2008 at 12:22 PM..

Old 08-29-2008, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kereczr View Post
Well numbnuts I did stick to the topic at hand and showed I agreed with a poster that I had problems with in the past. Don't get all huffy with me just because you feel like it. There was no problem before you manufactured and injected one.
Don't blame Nic for calling you on your unnecessary name calling and sarcasm in your sad attempt to justify personally attacking me as "having problems with me in the past".

Exhibit A:
Quote:
Ug while I loathe to be in agree with you on anything, I do on this. Armed guards should be at the borders with authorization to shoot on site any illegals sneaking in.

Exhibit B: unnecessarily calling her a name, specifically "numbnuts" in deliberate violation of the rules.

You need to grow up, suck it up and take responsibility for your having problems with anybody against illegal immigration. After which you should learn to interact with adults or totally abstain from posting.

Old 08-29-2008, 11:44 AM

50,549 posts, read 47,374,783 times
Anyone who is for the invasion of Illegal Aliens I deplore you to get out your wallet so the rest of us Citizens can get some relief from the back breaking strain. Surely you have no problem with financially supporting your agenda?

Old 08-29-2008, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Anyone who is for the invasion of Illegal Aliens I deplore you to get out your wallet so the rest of us Citizens can get some relief from the back breaking strain. Surely you have no problem with financially supporting your agenda?
Here, here. If a law were ever passed to that effect, I'm sure all of the corporate masters, and the IA huggers would retreat and STHU.

Old 08-29-2008, 11:49 AM

50,549 posts, read 47,374,783 times
I'd say the % of people for it pay 0% in taxes. It is so easy to spend other people's money.

Old 08-29-2008, 11:55 AM

12,600 posts, read 9,418,740 times
The fence should be viewed not unlike the Great Wall of China
The invasion must be stopped ASAP!

Old 08-29-2008, 12:18 PM

1,140 posts, read 2,206,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Don't blame Nic for calling you on your unnecessary name calling and sarcasm in your sad attempt to justify personally attacking me as "having problems with me in the past".

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B: unnecessarily calling her a name, specifically "numbnuts" in deliberate violation of the rules.

You need to grow up, suck it up and take responsibility for your having problems with anybody against illegal immigration. After which you should learn to interact with adults or totally abstain from posting.

Oh dear lord, I KNEW you were gonna jump all over this, for gods sake, go play in traffic fool. The VERY REASON I had a problem with you is because in ANY thread where someone disagrees with you, you call them stupid, idiots, etc.

Old 08-29-2008, 12:19 PM

3,859 posts, read 10,348,266 times
Quote:
Actually your post just proves the point. I have never called you names or personally attacked you. I just reminded you to stick to the point. This debate is heated enough without resorting to attacks and digs and name calling.

Have a good day

Nicolem
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration