Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 12:19 PM

1,417 posts, read 1,158,423 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Anyone who is for the invasion of Illegal Aliens I deplore you to get out your wallet so the rest of us Citizens can get some relief from the back breaking strain. Surely you have no problem with financially supporting your agenda?
You're paying the same percentage of taxes at everyone else. So no matter if illegals were here or not, we're still paying the same.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2008, 12:23 PM

1,140 posts, read 2,203,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
Actually your post just proves the point. I have never called you names or personally attacked you. I just reminded you to stick to the point. This debate is heated enough without resorting to attacks and digs and name calling.

Have a good day

Nicolem
Actually nah, I am just tired of whinny people inserting their two cents, manufacturing some nonexistent problem and in turn causing that very problem.

Oh and there was nothing "heated" about this debate since we were in agreement. In actuality your post is the reason there is any deviation from the topic at hand.

Old 08-29-2008, 12:30 PM

3,859 posts, read 10,332,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kereczr View Post
Actually nah, I am just tired of whinny people inserting their two cents, manufacturing some nonexistent problem and in turn causing that very problem.

Oh and there was nothing "heated" about this debate since we were in agreement. In actuality your post is the reason there is any deviation from the topic at hand.
It is my fault that you said something nasty-gotcha

Have a good day.

Old 08-29-2008, 12:34 PM

3,859 posts, read 10,332,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
You're paying the same percentage of taxes at everyone else. So no matter if illegals were here or not, we're still paying the same.

How exactly is that? Could you please explain how we would be paying the same percentage in taxes? If we ended this illegal invasions-taxes would decrease. No more schools, hospitals, welfare, etc for those that don't belong here and who put very little into our economy. No more billions wired OUT of the US economy. I would be interested in what your answer is.

Nicolem

Old 08-29-2008, 12:38 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,415,333 times
Quote:
Oh dear lord, I KNEW you were gonna jump all over this, for gods sake, go play in traffic fool. The VERY REASON I had a problem with you is because in ANY thread where someone disagrees with you, you call them stupid, idiots, etc.
Really? I defy you to find those posts. Oh wait you can't because they DON't exist. I won't hold my breath. -lol

Your "go play in traffic" further attests to your ignorance. As usual talking loud and saying nothing and of course nothing is ever your fault.

So much for your pretense that you are a citizen. You can only fool some of the people some of the time.

Typical illegal alien pattern of reactions and behavior.

Old 08-29-2008, 12:39 PM

50,347 posts, read 47,099,157 times
Quote:
What? Any household with an income below a certain percentage pays ZERO tax and for a good amount above that any tax they pay in they receive a refund. I can guarantee you the only tax anyone in the WIC line pays is a sales tax. U really believe everyone pays income tax? How can someone pay income tax if the are on welfare and not working?

Old 08-29-2008, 12:44 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,572,319 times
Quote:
The percentage we pay in taxes is not the issue. At issue is “what” is being done with OUR money. The billions we are paying to support illegal aliens could be used to improve our educational systems and infrastructure, for starters. The more we spend on illegal aliens, the less we have for Americans.

Could you support your family and five additional families with the same “percentage” of your earnings, without a serious hardship?

Old 08-29-2008, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Really? I defy you to find those posts. Oh wait you can't because they DON't exist. I won't hold my breath. -lol

Your "go play in traffic" further attests to your ignorance. As usual talking loud and saying nothing and of course nothing is ever your fault.

So much for your pretense that you are a citizen. You can only fool some of the people some of the time.

Typical illegal alien pattern of reactions and behavior.
Yah I am totally an illegal.

As for your wanting me to list an example, okay I'll bite. Here is one for you, and just fyi it isn't hard to find these examples, all you have to do is go to ANY thread where someone disagrees with you.

First post by Karfar: "what??? And how do you know this person is here illegally? Assumptions much? The U.S. is not a third world country, maybe where you live people don't care about the neighborhood, hence what, there's a bunch of trash in the streets & yards? Does speaking spanish automatically convert a country to third world status?"

See that, not rude in the slightest, he merely disagreed. Now lets look at your response: "Don't twist my words to suit your needs. Listen kar FART, you have no clue about anything of a personal nature about me. If you did you would realize that I am so far removed from what you are obviously describing as YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD it's laughable.

Stupid Much? THE KEY TO READING IS COMPREHENSION. Good luck with your allergic reaction to the concept!"

One of MANY examples

Old 08-29-2008, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
It is my fault that you said something nasty-gotcha

Have a good day.
Nah, I said nothing nasty for one, two it is YOUR fault that you made an issue out of a non issue which in turn caused the very problem you were trying to tell me to avoid.

Old 08-29-2008, 01:26 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,415,333 times
Quote:
Yah I am totally an illegal.

As for your wanting me to list an example, okay I'll bite. Here is one for you, and just fyi it isn't hard to find these examples, all you have to do is go to ANY thread where someone disagrees with you.

First post by Karfar: "what??? And how do you know this person is here illegally? Assumptions much? The U.S. is not a third world country, maybe where you live people don't care about the neighborhood, hence what, there's a bunch of trash in the streets & yards? Does speaking spanish automatically convert a country to third world status?"

See that, not rude in the slightest, he merely disagreed. Now lets look at your response: "Don't twist my words to suit your needs. Listen kar FART, you have no clue about anything of a personal nature about me. If you did you would realize that I am so far removed from what you are obviously describing as YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD it's laughable.

Stupid Much? THE KEY TO READING IS COMPREHENSION. Good luck with your allergic reaction to the concept!"

One of MANY examples
Okay, so other than me putting a T on the end of his/her screen name, what is your point? You can't be serious. -lol

Don't you think considering putting a question mark after the statement Stupid much is even more of a stretch in your sad attempt to claim I was calling people names. You blatantly called Nic names.

The lack of comprehension from your side of this debate is mind boggling and I'm being kind is understating what I really think.

Me thinks you need to dig a little further, the above merely serves to prove you have gone far beyond stretching your imagination to create what doesn't exist. If as you claim, it exists I suggest you keep digging -lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration