Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 02:47 PM

3,326 posts, read 5,344,800 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chey2u View Post
They tell me I am illegal or illegal lover. Actually not of hispanic descent but married to a latino US citizen. so i am not too quietly i guess on your side

You can be married to a Latino ( I have no idea what the term is anymore lol) and be against illegal immigration.

I am "Latino" myself and an immigrant . Legal immigrant but an immigrant .

A supervisor at one of the Dept's at work is Mexican American came here legally at 23 . In her 40's now and dead set against illegal immigration.

The open border's = drug's - any criminal walking in- any criminal walking out if wanted- A financial burden that has destroyed hospital's and school's - social service drain.

Every way you look at it it's taking a huge toll on the country .

Legal immigration as you know work's because the Gvmt has a yearly limit and background check's are done.

Your also on "probation" . Don't break the law .

I know huge number's of Latino immigrant's from every group against illegal immigration so just because your husband is Latino doesn't mean anything.

Now if your husband is a politician and Latino than yes be pro illegal as they ALL are lol .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2008, 11:28 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,595,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiso View Post
You can be married to a Latino ( I have no idea what the term is anymore lol) and be against illegal immigration.

I am "Latino" myself and an immigrant . Legal immigrant but an immigrant .

A supervisor at one of the Dept's at work is Mexican American came here legally at 23 . In her 40's now and dead set against illegal immigration.

The open border's = drug's - any criminal walking in- any criminal walking out if wanted- A financial burden that has destroyed hospital's and school's - social service drain.

Every way you look at it it's taking a huge toll on the country .

Legal immigration as you know work's because the Gvmt has a yearly limit and background check's are done.

Your also on "probation" . Don't break the law .

I know huge number's of Latino immigrant's from every group against illegal immigration so just because your husband is Latino doesn't mean anything.

Now if your husband is a politician and Latino than yes be pro illegal as they ALL are lol .
Rep points for Luiso!!!!

Old 08-30-2008, 06:26 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,158,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guypinestra View Post
rep points for luiso!!!!
+2!

Old 08-30-2008, 08:00 PM

630 posts, read 1,295,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Just think how much nicer it will be for them to be able to talk face to face with their friends and loved ones when they are returned to the other side of the fence.
woh thanks for clearing that one up. I definatly had a typo there. What I meant to say was the legal mexicans here have a way of communicating with their illegal loved ones through the fence wich is healthy to me. Thats what i meant to say in my comment, otherwise i agree with you.

Old 09-01-2008, 08:16 AM

5 posts, read 8,363 times
Armed guards should be at the borders with authorization to shoot on site any illegals sneaking in..

Great remark...that mean the real American Indian from North American & South America forgot to shoot all the illegals people who come from EU about 500 year ago...

Mexican indian have more right to be here than any person that are EU imigrant or african -- since they are Indian..such as Mayas, etc

read history and learn --people are vey ignorant....

Last edited by mscottoo; 09-01-2008 at 08:25 AM..

Old 09-01-2008, 08:24 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,158,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mscottoo View Post
Armed guards should be at the borders with authorization to shoot on site any illegals sneaking in..

Great remark...that mean the real American Indian from North American & South America forgot to shoot all the illegals people who come from EU about 500 year ago...

Mexican indian have more right to be here -- since they Indian decentss...

Simple:

The indigenous people here were defeated by a bigger and badder group of 'Indians' AKA Anglos and Hispanics from Europe. By the standards of 1492; such behavior was quite acceptable by the then prevailing world powers (no matter their race/ethnicity, it was not just a 'White' person thing)---------the Aztecs were quite brutal as well.

The bottom line it is way too late to revert to the conditions of the 1491 New World.

And; what I just stated should serve as a warning that history could repeat itself unless we remain strong.

Old 09-01-2008, 08:38 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,754,674 times
Quote:

Mexican indian have more right to be here than any person that are EU imigrant or african -- since they are Indian..such as Mayas, etc

Your grasp of history is inaccurate to the point of laughability.

I've posted the "history" of the New World so many times, that it really doesn't bear repeating. However for the benefit of you and of others who have no real clue as to the true history of the Americas, I direct you to one of my historical postings so that you can enlighten yourself and learn the TRUE history of the New World.

The thread is called "To all the REAL AMERICANS out there" Post #33. Crack a book, take a class, divest yourself of the historical cloak of ignorance which seems to surround all of the "we were here first" proponents.

Old 09-01-2008, 08:52 AM

2,065 posts, read 3,595,939 times
Quote:

Take your own advice, mscottoo. you seem to know NOTHING about history, North or Meso-American.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration