Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 10:03 PM

2,205 posts, read 2,537,939 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagoland60426 View Post
There maybe only 8,000 KKK members today but at one time during the Jim crow era, they peaked at 3 million members according to a documentary of them that I seen on the History channel. That is freaking enormous. Some were police officers and educated politicians. I'm sure there are some former KKK members still around and lets not forget the supporters of this group who are not necessarily in the hate gang.
How dare you equate supporters of this forum with KKK, have you evidence of this? I would never associate myself with a hate racist murdering group. Americans are tired of paying for non citizens, period. Yet I have heard exclamations from illegals stating how they want America to be a 3'rd world country, to teach those "wealthy elitists" a lesson. They've bled us dry, mission accomplished.

I do wonder where they think they can go next.

Old 03-19-2010, 10:07 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,179,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast9 View Post
I agree with you 100% but we will never be able to get enough true Americans to do anything about it and I think this is because the ones who see it the most our us in the construction industry.
Hmm, one post, and you resurrected a thread from 2007-8. Wonder what keyword you were looking for, playing on the computer tonight.

Old 03-19-2010, 10:10 PM

2,205 posts, read 2,537,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Hmm, one post, and you resurrected a thread from 2007-8. Wonder what keyword you were looking for, playing on the computer tonight.
And what is your point? That no one is allowed to read something in here and comment? Are you another self deemed moderator who is just ticked more fact is exposed? I think so.

Old 03-19-2010, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
And what is your point? That no one is allowed to read something in here and comment? Are you another self deemed moderator who is just ticked more fact is exposed? I think so.
No, I think it's a recruiter.

Old 03-19-2010, 10:30 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,153,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagoland60426 View Post
There maybe only 8,000 KKK members today but at one time during the Jim crow era, they peaked at 3 million members according to a documentary of them that I seen on the History channel. That is freaking enormous. Some were police officers and educated politicians. I'm sure there are some former KKK members still around and lets not forget the supporters of this group who are not necessarily in the hate gang.
Too; in its heyday (1920's), the KKK was against immigration (legal and illegal both) more than against American Blacks, Catholics or Jews.

And the Klan had 'friends' i.e. the White Citizens Council---------not all of that group's members were Anglo White either. Read that a few ethnic Chinese and Japanese belonged (in parts of the Jim Crow South, some Asians were considered 'White') along with Judge Leander H Perez of St Bernard Parish, La.

Old 03-19-2010, 10:31 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,153,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
delusianne: either you are pro or anti illegal immigration. I am definitely in the latter camp.

Old 03-19-2010, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Too; in its heyday (1920's), the KKK was against immigration (legal and illegal both) more than against American Blacks, Catholics or Jews.

And the Klan had 'friends' i.e. the White Citizens Council---------not all of that group's members were Anglo White either. Read that a few ethnic Chinese and Japanese belonged (in parts of the Jim Crow South, some Asians were considered 'White') along with Judge Leander H Perez of St Bernard Parish, La.
Immigration was unprecedented at the turn of the last century and folks who felt threatened turned to organizations like the KKK to fight back. Millions of those immigrants were Jews and Catholics. (Jews were added to the new Klan's enemies list directly as a result of the Leo Frank-Yankee-Jew-boss debacle; in fact it was that that led to the resurrection of the Klan in 1915.)

Do you have a link to a source for your claims that Asians were considered "white" in the Jim Crow South and that Asians joined the White Citizens Council?

Old 03-19-2010, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
delusianne: either you are pro or anti illegal immigration. I am definitely in the latter camp.
I'll bet you are

Old 03-20-2010, 05:55 AM

3,854 posts, read 4,838,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Speaking of idiots.

What radio were you listening too and for how long? I don't remember kkk radio? That's frightening.
For one that preaches that everyone should learn the english language, show me where I wrote KKK radio? I wrote hearing KKK on the radio.

I admit I'm a uneducated man, but yet I'm able to easily refute claims from the Anti-immigrant crowd.

Old 03-20-2010, 06:23 AM

50,371 posts, read 47,109,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
For one that preaches that everyone should learn the english language, show me where I wrote KKK radio? I wrote hearing KKK on the radio.

I admit I'm a uneducated man, but yet I'm able to easily refute claims from the Anti-immigrant crowd.
You stated you heard "Klan" on the radio. How do you know or were you speculating? I didn't realize you can pick up the groups people belong to by listening to their voices. That's quite a skill set.

Now I've watched a few seconds of some poor programming (before I changed it) and have heard people say they were White Supremists but they actually stated that.

Just because someone states they are fed up with being taken for a ride by a parasitic, new population doesn't mean anything more than people are fed up with being taken for a ride. It reads pretty simple to me. If you are going to try and twist the words of a majority, expect some push back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration