Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-03-2008, 06:43 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,425,426 times

Advertisements

The number of serious crimes committed by illegal immigrants is steadily rising in one border-state city that for years has provided sanctuary to those living in the U.S. illegally.

The prosecutor in Arizona’s Maricopa County revealed this week that illegal aliens are generating unprecedented crime numbers in his jurisdiction, which includes the notorious illegal immigrant sanctuary city of Phoenix where police is forbidden from inquiring about a suspect’s immigration status.

Illegal immigrants account for one-third of drug convictions, 85% of criminal impersonation or fake ID convictions, 44% of forgery convictions and 20% percent of felony DUI convictions in the Phoenix area. Nearly 20% of all convicted criminals in Maricopa County are illegal aliens and 21% of jail inmates are in the country illegally.

Statewide, Arizona has about 600,000 illegal immigrants and they account for 10% of sex crimes, 11% of murders and 13% of stolen cars, according to state sentencing and jail statistics. Officials estimate that each violent crime costs taxpayers about $20,000 and each property crime about $4,000.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2008/oct/illegal-immigrants-infest-sanctuary-city-crime
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2008, 07:26 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,302,814 times
Great work and find Moms,,,,,,,,keep it up and maybe some of this information will sink in with the pros................

Old 10-03-2008, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
Great work and find Moms,,,,,,,,keep it up and maybe some of this information will sink in with the pros................
Thanks, but don't hold your breath re: the pros. Most of them are anchor babies with illegal alien breeders that they don't want deported. The rest of them are straight up illegal aliens who pretend they are citizens and hope that we just play along with their little games.

Old 10-03-2008, 08:13 PM

307 posts, read 522,670 times
The numbers are actually even worse then reported.

The real number of Illegals commiting crimes is even higher for at least TWO reasons anyone who has studied crime and statistics knows.

1) Fact. Second and Third World Immigrant communities both Legal and Illegal, tend to under report crime. This is due to language barriers, an inherent mistrust of police due to rampant police corruption within their birth country, A fear of local police because they are illegal, etc. Likewise Immigrant Criminals (Legal and Illegal) prey upon their own communities because they know it is less likely to be reported and because they know the community. Thus many crimes committed by illegals are going unreported. Thus the number of crimes committed by Illegal Immigrants is higher.

2) The numbers are ONLY for those caught and convicted. A Mexican or Canadian Illegal is FAR more likely to flee beyond the long arm of the law because they can simply cross back over the border and are immune from prosecution for all but the worst offenses.

For these reasons I would not be surprised if the real numbers are 10-20% higher then listed.

Random

Old 10-03-2008, 09:35 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,186,285 times
...........and; the hammer is coming down------------hard on the illegals here in Maricopa County.

Remember I live here and can see the dramatic changes in just the last 12 months.

I strongly doubt we still have 500-600K of those lawbreakers here anymore...........they are scattering as we speak.

Old 10-03-2008, 10:13 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,589,502 times
I recently read the Illegal Alien Victims Memorial. It was heart wrenching. We MUST rid ourselves of this menace.

Old 10-03-2008, 10:25 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,461,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
...........and; the hammer is coming down------------hard on the illegals here in Maricopa County.

Remember I live here and can see the dramatic changes in just the last 12 months.

I strongly doubt we still have 500-600K of those lawbreakers here anymore...........they are scattering as we speak.
Damn I hope so,,,,I just got word that I may be moving out there next year. It's still in debate, I said I would not go back to CA.

Old 10-04-2008, 07:41 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,302,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I recently read the Illegal Alien Victims Memorial. It was heart wrenching. We MUST rid ourselves of this menace.

?????????What are you talking about. Never heard of that...

Old 10-04-2008, 10:00 AM

13,387 posts, read 19,461,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
?????????What are you talking about. Never heard of that...
Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial, Memorial, illegal alien, victim, murder, killed, David March, Daniel Golden, Ruben Morfin, Scott Gardner, Kris Eggle, Marc Atkinson, ojjpac, ohio jobs and justice, Steve Salvi, ojjpac.org, shaw

Old 10-04-2008, 10:10 AM

Indeed a link that while unfortunately representative of a fraction of our citizens killed at the hand of these illegal alien wilderbeasts, should be viewed by every traitor and amnesty supporter in our government.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration