Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 08:21 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,461,628 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Its not right to create this propaganda, and slander someone(the dude with the flag) to gain support for your agenda.

I'm not denying what happened, I want to know the truth.

What she's saying happened is really inciting anger and hate of the illegals. She needs to back up a big claim like that, and answer to why she's making up important aspects of her story.
Kele is not obligated to back up anything. I,m the one who brought the Maywood Rally to surface on this thread, not Kele.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2008, 08:26 PM

Quote:
I didn't prove that something didn't happen, nor did I claim. All I know is whats been said, and whats in the short video. And at least one things not matching up.
Just because it's not in the video, does not mean it never happened.
She was in the middle of the crowd where the video,,which was outside of the crowd, was blocked.

Old 10-14-2008, 08:32 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,759,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Just because it's not in the video, does not mean it never happened.
She was in the middle of the crowd where the video was blocked.
AGAIN, for the third time, I never said something didn't happen. Its not really clear. You don't know, I dont know.
What I DO KNOW, is that she has been going around talking about being a "White blond haired woman" walking with an Asian, a Black, and a Hispanic(where are they?), singled out, WRAPPED in a MEXICAN FLAG(talk about symbolism, right?) and beaten by a bunch of men.
And what I DO KNOW, is that the part of the guy with a Mexican flag did NOT happen, he never layed a FINGER on her, and that she put her hands on one of them first, and was surrounded by mostly WOMEN.

Old 10-14-2008, 08:45 PM

Quote:
AGAIN, for the third time, I never said something didn't happen. Its not really clear. You don't know, I dont know.
What I DO KNOW, is that she has been going around talking about being a "White blond haired woman" walking with an Asian, a Black, and a Hispanic(where are they?), singled out, WRAPPED in a MEXICAN FLAG(talk about symbolism, right?) and beaten by a bunch of men.
And what I DO KNOW, is that the part of the guy with a Mexican flag did NOT happen, he never layed a FINGER on her, and that she put her hands on one of them first, and was surrounded by mostly WOMEN.
You better watch that video again. She put her arms out as a guard when other stepped in front of her.

Old 10-14-2008, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
You better watch that video again. She put her arms out as a guard when other stepped in front of her.
Yeah, they crowded her. I noticed.

But all you keep doing is insisting something happened(which I'm not denying) based on instinct or something, instead of acknowledging what DIDN'T happen.

Old 10-14-2008, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
You are so full of crap, it's oozing out your pores.

I never touched anyone and the camera is off of me (because the guy holding the camera, one of my friends, the Black guy that you don't think was there) completely lost sight of me. You don't see the flag incident with Raul and you don't see anything else.

I never touched anybody, I didn't even fight back. You don't see the entire incident, you only see me going down the sidewalk, Raul Orozco yellling at me and then the BACK of the crowd closing behind me. You don't see what happened afterward. Maywood PD obviously thought (thanks to eye-witness testimony) that he put his hands on me. They gave my attorney his information.

But good job jumping to conclusions. I don't think I've ever seen you hop quite that high.
When I say you were the first to touch, I didnt mean hit. You moved the girl out of your way before anyone touched you though.

I see where the crowd gets in your face, and makes it difficult for you to cross, and I see how that couldve led to whatever happened.

But its not connecting for me. So the part where he wraps you up in a flag, and throws you to the crowd and you get assaulted, happened AFTER what is shown in the video?
You didnt say thats what Maywood PD said..you vividly described being wrapped in a flag and thrown into the crowd, when it looks more like you walked into it.

Old 10-15-2008, 11:05 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,760,133 times
I'm really getting tired of being made to relive this whole thing every time I log on to this site.

There was a crowd in the street and a crowd on the sidewalk. Yes, I walked into a crowd, but I was not in the midst of the active protesters until Raul got involved. As a matter of fact, only a few people were even paying attention to me up until then. I was in a crowd of gawkers on the sidewalk at that point. If I moved anyone out of my way, it is because they were crowding me and wouldn't let me pass. I didn't do so aggressively and I said "excuse me" to all of the people I attempted to pass.

Raul's nonsense happened off camera--if my entire assault had been captured on film, then Maywood PD would have been forced to prosecute my assailants and I would have qualified for aid from the state in order to fix my permanently damaged neck and back rather than being forced to live with a herniated C4 and herniated L4 and L5 discs for the rest of my life.

But it didn't happen that way, and you know what?

You are one person out of the six billion or so people on this planet.

I don't have to justify myself to you or anybody else for that matter, nor do I particularly care what you think of me. I was there. I know what happened. Whether you choose to believe it or not will not cause me to lose any sleep at night.

So sorry it's not "connecting" for you.....maybe you should just stop thinking about it. It hardly affects your life one way or the other, so why are you fixated on making me relive every tiny detail of my beat down? Are you deriving some sort of sadistic pleasure from the whole thing?

Kind of odd if you ask me.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration