Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2008, 07:42 PM

582 posts, read 2,039,614 times

Advertisements

Yeah right! What are we going to do with the trash watching springer on the couch with all expenses paid? what will we do with parents that send animals to school and ruin it for students that want to learn? what will we do with the punks on the street corner that will cost us trillions in the future because they refuse to become a productive citizen? what will we do about an innocent child disappearing every 6 mins? What will we do about good people losing homes trying to do the right thing for their family? what will we do about joe flaherty selling illegal guns in the inner city? what will we do when i smack the idiot behind the counter at burger king for having an attitude? what will we do when i find out i'm feeding about 50 other families but i'm about to lose my home?what do we do with someone that get's food poisoning after eating a boiled dinner or bad tomato sauce with no health insurance? what do we do with the pedophile down the street watching for the right moment to add your child to the missing persons list.etc....etc...we can go on all night.

Old 10-13-2008, 07:56 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,752,210 times
YOU can go on all night.

Don't think I want to take a ride on the crazy train, but thanks.

Old 10-13-2008, 08:01 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,229,680 times
uhhhhhhhhhh wtf?

Old 10-13-2008, 08:26 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,561,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flburgos View Post
Yeah right! What are we going to do with the trash watching springer on the couch with all expenses paid? what will we do with parents that send animals to school and ruin it for students that want to learn? what will we do with the punks on the street corner that will cost us trillions in the future because they refuse to become a productive citizen? what will we do about an innocent child disappearing every 6 mins? What will we do about good people losing homes trying to do the right thing for their family? what will we do about joe flaherty selling illegal guns in the inner city? what will we do when i smack the idiot behind the counter at burger king for having an attitude? what will we do when i find out i'm feeding about 50 other families but i'm about to lose my home?what do we do with someone that get's food poisoning after eating a boiled dinner or bad tomato sauce with no health insurance? what do we do with the pedophile down the street watching for the right moment to add your child to the missing persons list.etc....etc...we can go on all night.
I can't imagine what we'll do with all these folks.....but whatever we do, we'll be able to concentrate on doing it better, if we have 20 million illegals, and all their attendant distractions, out of our way so we can THINK....

Who knows?....when we're finally able to focus on all the stuff you mention, after we've 'booted' the illegals, we MAY even decide we need some immigrants after all....and maybe we'll bring in a few more, legally...or maybe not. In either case, it sounds like a 'plan' to me.

Old 10-13-2008, 08:31 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,648,388 times
This is a clear cut troll post with no purpose other than to stir up trouble. Also, this is the immigration forum. These people you mentioned are indeed criminals, but they are made in America. Thus, there is no immigration issue. That is, if you were really just refering to the non immigrant criminal population.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration