Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2015, 01:57 AM

3,943 posts, read 6,376,413 times

Advertisements

an illegal in OKC Saturday night. Some idiots actually said "Well, citizens kill people too." in some comments I've read. Also, as always, "Well, you're illegal too, you stole this land." The defendant, being held on immigration check, but someone who knows who he is says he's illegal, had no drivers license, made an illegal U-Turn, cant speak English, & had cocaine on him. Wonder how long until Obama orders his release back into the community. Anyway, I noticed in this article, it doesn't mention the illegal part. How strange. If he does get out of jail, he'll probably want to move out of this area. He's not going to be very well liked for killing BBJ.

Police Arrest Man Accused Of Killing Bob Barry Jr. In Fatal Acci - News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports |

Old 06-23-2015, 06:17 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,888,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
an illegal in OKC Saturday night. Some idiots actually said "Well, citizens kill people too." in some comments I've read. Also, as always, "Well, you're illegal too, you stole this land." The defendant, being held on immigration check, but someone who knows who he is says he's illegal, had no drivers license, made an illegal U-Turn, cant speak English, & had cocaine on him. Wonder how long until Obama orders his release back into the community. Anyway, I noticed in this article, it doesn't mention the illegal part. How strange. If he does get out of jail, he'll probably want to move out of this area. He's not going to be very well liked for killing BBJ.

Police Arrest Man Accused Of Killing Bob Barry Jr. In Fatal Acci - News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports |
Same happen in Walt Disney world Orlando , when Chinese Tourist went the wrong way on I4 and Killed a man and women on I-4.

Old 06-23-2015, 07:43 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,946,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Same happen in Walt Disney world Orlando , when Chinese Tourist went the wrong way on I4 and Killed a man and women on I-4.
Chinese tourists are here legally, so it has nothing to do with the topic, which was an illegal immigrant killed somebody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post

It doesn't mention the illegal part because, they are at least, trying to be impartial. His status as an illegal alien isn't what drove him to murder unless you are trying to push the already established narrative on the fringe Right that all illegal aliens are potential felons.

Old 06-23-2015, 07:51 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,912,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Chinese tourists are here legally, so it has nothing to do with the topic, which was an illegal immigrant killed somebody.

It doesn't mention the illegal part because, they are at least, trying to be impartial. His status as an illegal alien isn't what drove him to murder unless you are trying to push the already established narrative on the fringe Right that all illegal aliens are potential felons.
Uh; an illegal alien IN the US is against the law AND that should be part of the news story.

Too; there's NOTHING "fringe right" about the truth that MOST illegal aliens DO commit felonies to survive in the US.

Old 06-23-2015, 07:53 AM

601 posts, read 460,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
I live in Orlando and know this to be false. A tourist isn't the same as an undocumented citizen. Quit spreading propaganda.

Old 06-23-2015, 08:08 AM

62,974 posts, read 29,170,163 times
Being an illegal alien may not have driven him to murder but fact is that if he hadn't been here of which he had no right to be this wouldn't have happened. ID theft and tax evasion are both felonies so yes many if not most illegal aliens are felons. Returning to this country after being deported is also a felony of which many of them are guilty of also.

Old 06-23-2015, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Being an illegal alien may not have driven him to murder but fact is that if he hadn't been here of which he had no right to be this wouldn't have happened. ID theft and tax evasion are both felonies so yes many if not most illegal aliens are felons. Returning to this country after being deported is also a felony of which many of them are guilty of also.
If the male gender didn't exist anymore, 90% of worldwide murders and crimes would never have happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Uh; an illegal alien IN the US is against the law AND that should be part of the news story.

Too; there's NOTHING "fringe right" about the truth that MOST illegal aliens DO commit felonies to survive in the US.
So you want to make it an agenda of, all illegal aliens are potential felons? That's called spreading propaganda.

Old 06-23-2015, 08:43 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,912,063 times
Quote:
If the male gender didn't exist anymore, 90% of worldwide murders and crimes would never have happened.

So you want to make it an agenda of, all illegal aliens are potential felons? That's called spreading propaganda.
It's the truth. Ain't spreading lies there and it that's what it takes to force the feds to really start nailing illegal aliens, game ON.

Old 06-23-2015, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
It's the truth. Ain't spreading lies there and it that's what it takes to force the feds to really start nailing illegal aliens, game ON.
So I'll ask you the same thing I said to Oldglory, since 9/10 criminals in prison are men, are you in favor of getting rid of all men in the US even if the result would be at least a 90% reduction in violent and property crimes? Unlike your illegal alien propaganda, there are tons of stats available to back up my claim that testosterone is the number cause of crime in the US

Old 06-23-2015, 09:12 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,415,445 times
Quote:
So I'll ask you the same thing I said to Oldglory, since 9/10 criminals in prison are men, are you in favor of getting rid of all men in the US even if the result would be at least a 90% reduction in violent and property crimes? Unlike your illegal alien propaganda, there are tons of stats available to back up my claim that testosterone is the number cause of crime in the US
A more appropriate argument would be:

"Knowing that males commit the majority of crimes, and knowing that we have more than our fair share of males in this country committing crimes, should we be concerned about males coming here from other countries who were not invited and should not be here ADDING to our male crime creating population?"

THAT'S the rub in these situations where illegals commit crimes, murder, etc. They aren't even supposed to be here in the damn first place. Kind of like whether you're killed by an invited guest in your house, or someone who breaks in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration