Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2008, 11:00 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,176,030 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
I love how Napolitano is praised in this thread by anti illegals and blasted in an other thread by anti illegals. Anyways, Joe will be exposed very soon. He signed on for his own reality show and there is no way that he will look good on TV...he is going to screw up and do something or say something...

Joe Supporters? how do you feel about Joe getting a reality TV show?
Be careful what you wish for: now with Janet heading to Wash DC------we will have a Republican governor----------Jan Brewer!

Methinks that Sheriff Joe will have even more back up now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2008, 11:08 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,422,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Be careful what you wish for: now with Janet heading to Wash DC------we will have a Republican governor----------Jan Brewer!

Methinks that Sheriff Joe will have even more back up now.
Good for Arizona! I am also thrilled that Chambliss was re-elected. The thought of having a democratic majority in power would have been tragic to say the least.

Old 12-03-2008, 11:54 AM

1,636 posts, read 3,289,362 times
Quote:
I love how Napolitano is praised in this thread by anti illegals and blasted in an other thread by anti illegals. Anyways, Joe will be exposed very soon. He signed on for his own reality show and there is no way that he will look good on TV...he is going to screw up and do something or say something...

Joe Supporters? how do you feel about Joe getting a reality TV show?
You got to be kidding me!

Are you serious?

What is it going to air on? Court Tv? Can you please share a link?

Old 12-03-2008, 12:12 PM

3,502 posts, read 9,615,915 times
On Fox Reality. google for the many links on it

Old 12-03-2008, 12:17 PM

I don't know enough about Jan Brewer to pass any judgment. If she is anything like the Admin leaving the white house then she will pander to big business...

Old 12-03-2008, 12:22 PM

Quote:
On Fox Reality. google for the many links on it
Yeah, I did.
That's insane.

Phoenix - Feathered Bastard - Fox Reality Channel to Air Lame Arpaio Reality Show in December.

The comments by locals are interesting.

Old 12-03-2008, 12:24 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,455,670 times
Quote:
Quote:
I don't know enough about Jan Brewer to pass any judgment.
If she is anything like the Admin leaving the white house then she will pander to big business...
You know nothing about about how us "anti-Illegals" are effected by illegal immigration, yet you pass judgement on us anyway.

Old 12-03-2008, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
You know nothing about about how us "anti-Illegals" are effected by illegal immigration, yet you pass judgement on us anyway.
That comment's unnecessary. The immigration forum is trying to be cleaned up, so you don't need to start arguments.

Old 12-03-2008, 01:06 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,176,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
That comment's unnecessary. The immigration forum is trying to be cleaned up, so you don't need to start arguments.
mkfarnam said nothing out of line. You are trying to intimidate us anti illegal immigration people. Your attempts will fail because we will stand our ground---------within ToS guidelines.

If you have a problem with what any one of us says-------use the Report feature.

Trust me: I do on an 'as needed' basis.

Old 12-03-2008, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
I don't recall calling you out..but if you feel guilty then that is your problem... I'm for immigration reform...I have said so many times...my comment is directed at the posters whose sole purposes is to bash Hispanics.

And everyone knows that I'm anti-Joe. And not because of his stance against illegals...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration