Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2008, 05:16 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,416,033 times

Advertisements

I have two kids over here," said Garcia, who came to the United States illegally and had been working in construction since the age of 19. "I left a big part of my life behind," he said, choking up. "I have to start all over again. I don't know what I'm going to do over there. … It's kind of difficult, you know, but there's a lot of feelings going on me right now."
Garcia acknowledges that the United States "is not our country. We do not have the documents that we need to need to be there."

ABC News: All (Illegal Immigrants) Aboard ICE Air

They leave their children behind but blame the US for "separating them from their families". At a time when Americans are suffering, millions of our tax dollars are being wasted flying these criminals home. Many during an interview freely admit that they will simply come right back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2008, 11:19 AM

3,010 posts, read 6,311,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
I have two kids over here," said Garcia, who came to the United States illegally and had been working in construction since the age of 19. "I left a big part of my life behind," he said, choking up. "I have to start all over again. I don't know what I'm going to do over there. … It's kind of difficult, you know, but there's a lot of feelings going on me right now."
Garcia acknowledges that the United States "is not our country. We do not have the documents that we need to need to be there."

ABC News: All (Illegal Immigrants) Aboard ICE Air

They leave their children behind but blame the US for "separating them from their families". At a time when Americans are suffering, millions of our tax dollars are being wasted flying these criminals home. Many during an interview freely admit that they will simply come right back.
Yeah, I agree 100%, JDubs. It's sickening.

..not to be a smart A**, but they even got a free meal. Wonder if they got an in-flight movie as well at our expense.

Old 12-20-2008, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil3 View Post
Yeah, I agree 100%, JDubs. It's sickening.

..not to be a smart A**, but they even got a free meal. Wonder if they got an in-flight movie as well at our expense.
Just imagine how one of us would be treated if caught illegally in any one of their 3rd world cesspools. Yet they continue to kill our citizens, lie, steal, cheat, and breed abundantly at our expense, all while making a mockery of our justice system despite the fact that the government of their lawless, crime ridden cesspools hates them and does everything it can to get rid of their worthless butts.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 12-20-2008 at 12:26 PM..

Old 12-20-2008, 11:26 AM

50,356 posts, read 47,109,092 times
I choke up every time I pay taxes knowing that a large % of it is going to people that don't contribute and aren't supposed to be breathing the air over the US. The society I pay taxes for.

Old 12-20-2008, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
I choke up every time I pay taxes knowing that a large % of it is going to people that don't contribute and aren't supposed to be breathing the air over the US. The society I pay taxes for.
Agreed. Millions of Americans have lost their jobs. Property and income taxes are rising and the number of tax payers is shrinking ever single day. It will be interesting to see how Obama plans to get blood from a turnip to appease the ethnocentric clowns. Maybe he should start by rescinding the 10 Million of our tax dollars allocated to assist LaRaza in screwing Americans.

Old 12-20-2008, 12:21 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,480,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Agreed. Millions of Americans have lost their jobs. Property and income taxes are rising and the number of tax payers is shrinking ever single day. It will be interesting to see how Obama plans to get blood from a turnip to appease the ethnocentric clowns. Maybe he should start by rescinding the 10 Million of our tax dollars allocated to assist LaRaza in screwing Americans.

There are times when I cannot even think about it, it is too frustrating. Our local food pantries have over twice as many people coming for assitance as last year at this time. Ten million dollars could have bought alot of groceries for food pantries across the nation. Instead it goes to LaRaza.

Old 12-20-2008, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
There are times when I cannot even think about it, it is too frustrating. Our local food pantries have over twice as many people coming for assitance as last year at this time. Ten million dollars could have bought alot of groceries for food pantries across the nation. Instead it goes to LaRaza.
Agreed. It makes you wonder why the inmates who are running this asylum get re-elected. It really is way past time for a complete revolution in this country, complete with term limits.

Old 12-20-2008, 01:36 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,573,570 times
The outrageous squandering of our tax dollars is indeed sickening. They didn’t fly into this country, so why should we pay for them to fly back? It’s a monumental travesty, and yes, they will simply return here laughing at how the stupid U.S. taxpayers provided them with a cushy trip back home for a vacation.

Old 12-20-2008, 03:44 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,153,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
The outrageous squandering of our tax dollars is indeed sickening. They didn’t fly into this country, so why should we pay for them to fly back? It’s a monumental travesty, and yes, they will simply return here laughing at how the stupid U.S. taxpayers provided them with a cushy trip back home for a vacation.
Fewer and fewer illegals are laughing these days I bet...........apparently; things are becoming quite dire for them here as of late.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration