Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 05:28 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,173,365 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by decafdave View Post
Excellent post. But facts like this will to little to alleviate the guilt felt by some of these people...It must be a tough life to have the millstone of the world's problems around their neck lol.

The American Indians had every right to fight the Anglos off but they didn't. Or at least weren't very successful. So does that give us the obligation and roll over for a new group? Some sure think so...
Thank you for the Kudos.

As for the 'millstone' that you speak of (White guilt); mine died a few years ago------and, Obama being elected drove home the point that an American of any race/ethnicity can win the Presidency of the USA.

The playing field is now level-----------illegal aliens do not count.

Old 01-30-2009, 05:58 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,422,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Cells View Post
All immigrants are cute little furry things....with oh soooooo much soul....

and when they start to get worked up in all their endless pseudo-cultural voodoo weirdness's...we can't do jack about it because to do so would be "racist"....

yawn.....
Or at least that's what the ethnocentric, racist hispanic, black civil rights movement highjackers would like to use as an excuse to blackmail America into another failed amnesty for their poverty stricken criminal aliens.

Old 01-30-2009, 06:07 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,248,185 times
The point is like it or not at least the cubans are here legally. The same can not be said for the hoards of illegals from mexico and other countries SOB.
I detest the policy but it is what it is until changed. Illegals from mexico just flat out don't care about ourlaws.

Old 01-30-2009, 06:42 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,422,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
The point is like it or not at least the cubans are here legally. The same can not be said for the hoards of illegals from mexico and other countries SOB.
I detest the policy but it is what it is until changed. Illegals from mexico just flat out don't care about ourlaws.
Oh, I am definitely on the same page. As ridiculous and archaic as the wet foot dry foot policy is, until our dysfunctional government gets a clue and realizes that said policy needs to be rescinded, it is what it is.

Old 01-31-2009, 11:52 AM

200 posts, read 350,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
Yeah..That's how they are..I guess all these poeple on CD are full blooded native American Indians (who were relegated to reservations on their own land). Everybody was an immigrant (forced or not) at some point.
The Native Americans have occupied and inhabited the United States continuously for OVER 12 MILLION YEARS and they DO NOT share the same DNA with any race of people south of the U.S. border or Cuba.

The United States is a Sovereign Nation, which makes laws for it's LEGAL American citizens to obey. Unfortunately, the illegal aliens think they're above these laws and refuse to obey them. The illegals hold their allegiance to their own countries and come to change the fabric of our nation.

Now, their Pro-illegal alien supporters are trying to change our nations laws to suit their illegal agendas. I suggest those supports lead their people back to their country of origin and change the laws there.

Old 01-31-2009, 01:05 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,582,155 times
Bcreass you sound like a bitter "anglo" who is upset that the political & business power structure in Miami is controlled by Cubans. If you don't like the place you can always leave. I happen to be of Cuban descent and take great offense at your remarks and the lies you spread about the Cuban population.
First of all you don't see hundreds of thousands of Cubans arriving to the US. The amount of Cubans who come here is a trickle compared to the Mexicans. The entire population of Cubans in the US numbers around 1 million and all of them are here LEGALLY.

Medicare fraud is rampant here, hit and run murders are a regular occurrence. Many of these people refuse to learn English and fly their disgusting Cuban flags everywhere, as if they have colonized South Florida and turned it into North Cuba.

Hit & run murders? Can you prove that every one of these incidents was by a Cuban? There are many other hispanic immigrants in Miami but you probably think everyone with a hispanic sounding surname is a Cuban.There are 2.5 million people in Miami Dade county & Cubans number around 800,000 or about 1/3rd of the population only.

What percentage of Cubans do not speak English? I would like to know because outside of a recent arrival almost every Cuban I know speaks English and I guess that is reflected in the fact that Cubans in the US have the highest amount of college degrees of any hispanic group including Puerto Ricans who are US citizens.

As for flying our flags why don't you say the Puerto Rican flag is disgusting because it is the same flag just different colors? You probably wouldn't know the difference but most bigots don't.
Like I said nobody is forcing you to live there.

Last edited by MiamiRob; 01-31-2009 at 01:22 PM..

Old 01-31-2009, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad-The-Impaler View Post
The Native Americans have occupied and inhabited the United States continuously for OVER 12 MILLION YEARS and they DO NOT share the same DNA with any race of people south of the U.S. border or Cuba.

The United States is a Sovereign Nation, which makes laws for it's LEGAL American citizens to obey. Unfortunately, the illegal aliens think they're above these laws and refuse to obey them. The illegals hold their allegiance to their own countries and come to change the fabric of our nation.

Now, their Pro-illegal alien supporters are trying to change our nations laws to suit their illegal agendas. I suggest those supports lead their people back to their country of origin and change the laws there.
*C O R R E C T I O N

CHANGED MILLION TO THOUSAND:

The Native Americans have occupied and inhabited the United States continuously for OVER 12 THOUSAND YEARS and they DO NOT share the same DNA with any race of people south of the U.S. border or Cuba.

Old 01-31-2009, 01:51 PM

4,104 posts, read 5,316,604 times
There are more illegal Mexicans living in CA than there are legal Cuban immigrants in the entire country.

PS, last time I checked Cuba was still communist...

Old 01-31-2009, 02:58 PM

America needs to end the "Wet Foot Dry Foot' policy, and if Cuba won't take back their people put illegal cubans in Gitmo.

Old 05-03-2009, 09:23 PM

18 posts, read 70,209 times
I really don't know why i come on this site & read all these posts, especially the ones by bcreass & jdubbsmom. I never realized the hatred these sob's have,calling my flag disgusting? Other posts just express their opinions on the subject & i respect that. But theses 2 are full of hatred. All the cubans are here, tough & will be in heaven also, thank God you won't be there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration