Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 05:51 PM

7,024 posts, read 11,438,749 times

Advertisements

Dashed dreams -- chicagotribune.com

Adios criminals . . . .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2009, 06:27 PM

1,117 posts, read 1,999,587 times
They'll be back.

Old 02-09-2009, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerCaliforniaGirl View Post
They'll be back.
I have a feeling that someone very high up has ordered a thorough cleansing of houses throughout the US. Notice these pictures are from Chicago, which is an illegal alien sanctuary. Home of Luis Guiterrez and the city that closed downtown streets during rush hour, paid overtime for police protection so that illegal aliens could be bused in from all over the US and march without incident. Additionally Chicago has very close ties to LaRaza. I don't see them coming back anytime soon. This country is in deep trouble and thanks to political corruption and Chicago's massive illegal alien population, Illinois has a 9 BILLION dollar deficit.

The deportation of illegals (even the worst gang members) was virtually unheard of. . . until now.

Old 02-09-2009, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
I have a feeling that someone very high up has ordered a thorough cleansing of houses throughout the US. Notice these pictures are from Chicago, which is an illegal alien sanctuary. Home of Luis Guiterrez and the city that closed downtown streets during rush hour, paid overtime for police protection so that illegal aliens could be bused in from all over the US and march without incident. Additionally Chicago has very close ties to LaRaza.

The deportation of illegals (even the worst gang members) was virtually unheard of. . . until now.
The problem is that for many deportees, they treat the U.S. border like it's a revolving door. It's not at all unusual for a deportee to have been deported from the U.S. up to 10 times.

Most of them try to come back, and many of them succeed, over and over again. They view being deported as a minor setback.

Old 02-09-2009, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerCaliforniaGirl View Post
The problem is that for many deportees, they treat the U.S. border like it's a revolving door. It's not at all unusual for a deportee to have been deported from the U.S. up to 10 times.

Most of them try to come back, and many of them succeed, over and over again. They view being deported as a minor setback.
I totally agree with all that you have stated. However, the false bottom has dropped out of the economy and there are no jobs for them. Additionally, Obama realizes that whether his presidency is a success or failure is going to depend primarily upon turning this economy around. He has also been made aware that the financial drain and social services drain caused by illegal immigration is very real and also a major reason that this country is disintegrating. Add to that the realization that the first round of globalization has been a dismal failure and getting rid of the social, criminal and tax draining baggage that belongs to others is the first step to turning things right side up in this country.

I predict that he would rather go down in history as an American hero as opposed to the LaRaza sell out that put the final nail in America's coffin. He pandered just enough to get the votes he needed. He's a smart man and he realizes that now is not the time for dual loyalties that only serve to appease the ethnocentrics and the corporate masters. Thus the survival of the American people wins this one hands down. Mexico and the rest of the world gets their illegal alien criminals back.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 02-09-2009 at 07:42 PM..

Old 02-09-2009, 07:14 PM

21,116 posts, read 42,241,814 times
Quote:
I have a feeling that someone very high up has ordered a thorough cleansing of houses throughout the US. Notice these pictures are from Chicago, which is an illegal alien sanctuary. Home of Luis Guiterrez and the city that closed downtown streets during rush hour, paid overtime for police protection so that illegal aliens could be bused in from all over the US and march without incident. Additionally Chicago has very close ties to LaRaza. I don't see them coming back anytime soon. This country is in deep trouble and thanks to political corruption and Chicago's massive illegal alien population, Illinois has a 9 BILLION dollar deficit.

And: we ain't seen nuttin' yet concerning deportation of illegal aliens.

Old 02-09-2009, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
And: we ain't seen nuttin' yet concerning deportation of illegal aliens.
Agreed. There are more than a few stories all over the internet that are a testament to what you have stated. To update your phrase? The SLEDGE hammer is working overtime.

Old 02-09-2009, 07:45 PM

50,615 posts, read 47,460,002 times
I can't wait for our boys and girls to come back from Iraq and station them on the Southern border so we don't get the drug war going on in Mexico.

Old 02-09-2009, 07:47 PM

Quote:
I totally agree with all that you have stated. However, the false bottom has dropped out of the economy and there are no jobs for them. Additionally, Obama realizes that whether his presidency is a success or failure is going to depend primarily upon turning this economy around. He has also been made aware that the financial drain and social services drain caused by illegal immigration is very real and also a major reason that this country is disintegrating. Add to that the realization that the first round of globalization has been a dismal failure and getting rid of the social, criminal and tax draining baggage that belongs to others is the first step to turning things right side up in this country.

I predict that he would rather go down in history as an American hero as opposed to the LaRaza sell out that put the final nail in America's coffin. He pandered just enough to get the votes he needed. He's a smart man and he realizes that now is not the time for dual loyalties that only serve to appease the ethnocentrics and the corporate masters. Thus the survival of the American people wins this one hands down. Mexico and the rest of the world gets their illegal alien criminals back.
I hope you're right.

Old 02-09-2009, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
I can't wait for our boys and girls to come back from Iraq and station them on the Southern border so we don't get the drug war going on in Mexico.
Now that's the stuff dreams are made of.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration