Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 09:25 AM

217 posts, read 416,884 times

Advertisements

1-866-DHS-2-ICE (1-866-347-2423). Call Annonymously if you want..If you think an employer is hiring illegals or if you see a "hot house" lots of immigrants in one house, call ICE .. they will check on it.. its worth a phone call.. They are urging you to call. Like i see 20-30 immigrants ON THE back of a pick up.. i called ice a couple times . Also i see lots doing road work.. probably working for our State.. Its not unusual either..Call Ice.. it works. And ask ICE for their TAG #. they will give you that but not their name.. that way you know they will report what you say.. i'd ask for TAG # up front first.. gl.

1-866-DHS-2-ICE (1-866-347-2423).

Old 02-24-2009, 11:27 AM

16 posts, read 61,060 times
CALL NOW! If you call within the next 15 minutes you will receive the second item free. Just pay separate shipping and handling

Old 02-24-2009, 11:30 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
kick in the head every bank. mens fraternal org, church, retail store, government office --does subcontracting of janitor and gardening. every one of them is loaded with illegals. its a 60 day window after signing the contract---- after that they do the switch from green card to no card.
many of these groups mentioned have lots of cops in their membership, yeah right, for sure call ICE.

Old 02-24-2009, 11:31 AM

Default apparently

apparently you don't work or pay taxes.. if you did, you surely would object to the trillions of tax dollars supporting them. why do you think this country is broke..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringTexas View Post
CALL NOW! If you call within the next 15 minutes you will receive the second item free. Just pay separate shipping and handling

Old 02-24-2009, 11:35 AM

Default oh

oh i surely do.. i bet i call ice 10-20 times a week.. because if i see this i call ice several times for the same place.. i call Ice at least 4 times for a local bank of america who had 7 hispanics and 1 other.. 2 months later, not one hispanic is there now.. If they were legal they would still be there.. the trick is over calling.. always.. it works and if they are legal, ice won't do nothing but apologize. Sad how we have to do this..There are really nice hispanic people out there that do things the right way and they too are subjected to this kind of tactics..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
kick in the head every bank. mens fraternal org, church, retail store, government office --does subcontracting of janitor and gardening. every one of them is loaded with illegals. its a 60 day window after signing the contract---- after that they do the switch from green card to no card.
many of these groups mentioned have lots of cops in their membership, yeah right, for sure call ICE.

Old 02-24-2009, 04:59 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,137,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnana5 View Post
oh i surely do.. i bet i call ice 10-20 times a week.. because if i see this i call ice several times for the same place.. i call Ice at least 4 times for a local bank of america who had 7 hispanics and 1 other.. 2 months later, not one hispanic is there now.. If they were legal they would still be there.. the trick is over calling.. always.. it works and if they are legal, ice won't do nothing but apologize. Sad how we have to do this..There are really nice hispanic people out there that do things the right way and they too are subjected to this kind of tactics..
You can also call or e-mail We Hire Aliens. Seems to keep pressure on companies that hire them.

Old 02-24-2009, 06:14 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
That is California-----------Arizona (especially the Phx area) is much harsher dealing with illegal aliens.

Old 02-24-2009, 10:12 PM

1,469 posts, read 4,495,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
You can also call or e-mail We Hire Aliens. Seems to keep pressure on companies that hire them.
Here is the site for We Hire Aliens where you can report companies directly if you know of any that hire illegals. You can add the companies to the list, you can also check your state for companies that have been reported for hiring illegals or suspected of hiring illegals. If you know for sure that a company is hiring illegals you should report their ass to the IRS also, nothing better than getting a good audit going for companies like that.

WeHireAliens.com--Illegal Alien Employer Database brought to you by the FIRE Coalition

Old 02-24-2009, 10:18 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,558,314 times
Wonderful society. Wonderful multicultural harmony. "Since the GOVERNMENT can't...or won't...or refuses to... control our borders, YOU THE PEOPLE must. Call us IMMEDIATELY if a neighbor looks suspicious. Of course, if you feel you are the OBJECT of such a call, and believe that you're the victim of a racist prank, then of course there's ANOTHER Government number you can call".

The future is no longer the future..it's here. Oppressed by your government? Don't blame THEM....it's your NEIGHBOR who turned you in. Better watch your neighbors!

Wonderful, multicultural society. The future is now.

Old 02-25-2009, 09:18 AM

1,636 posts, read 3,286,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnana5 View Post
Why, Antialphabet, WHY do you have to be the one bringing up Hispanics all the time??

Hey, coolnanas, were these "Hispanics" working as tellers?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration