Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 12:11 PM

2,095 posts, read 2,583,610 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLTKing View Post
Wrong again my friend. We the "invaders" have loyalty to this nation, that's why some of us became US citizens. We don't take your jobs, we applied for them and the HIGHEST qualified person EARNS the job. We don't even want your heritage, I have my own rich culture and traditions to take over yours. In fact, I consider myself lucky that I get to celebrate Fourth of July and Thanksgivings, but also Nochebuena and el dia de los tres reyes magos....so you see, I don't need your heritage.
Wrong. The La Raza crowd wants Mexico to annex California and Texas because they think it was stolen from them by the gringos. Just go to any of the illegal alien protests and you see all sorts of signs saying that. La Raza is just waiting until the illegals have superior numbers before revolting and asking to rejoin mexico.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2009, 01:05 PM

1,092 posts, read 2,701,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian123 View Post
Wrong. The La Raza crowd wants Mexico to annex California and Texas because they think it was stolen from them by the gringos. Just go to any of the illegal alien protests and you see all sorts of signs saying that. La Raza is just waiting until the illegals have superior numbers before revolting and asking to rejoin mexico.
I agree, La Raza has its own distorted agenda of what belongs to whom. What La Raza might not know is that a majority of LEGAL Hispanics don't agree with their ideology. I surely would hope that most Anglos would also know that very important fact. I say let's take Baja California from Mexico!

Old 03-05-2009, 01:26 PM

103 posts, read 140,469 times
Good Job UNIVISION
Kudos to New York Times (Who is running immigration editorial)

Old 03-05-2009, 01:32 PM

103 posts, read 140,469 times
Quote:

NCLR wants Mexico to annex California and Tx? You must have access to NCLR hidden agenda.

Old 03-05-2009, 01:57 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,443,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Univision, Posted: Mar 04, 2009
MIAMI — In an editorial for Univision online, anchor Jorge Ramos Avalos, calls on Barack Obama to stop the immigration raids. The editorial says that while Obama has other priorities, “a simple signature can stop all immigration raids against people who are not criminals, terrorists or a threat to the United States.†Avalos also emphasizes the situation families face when they are separated. “There is nothing more brutal than when a family is separated. The new government of Barack Obama cannot engage in using taxpayers' money to separate families of workers who are helping the U.S.†Avalos calls on Obama not to do more damage because, “
Quote:
That is what we expect when millions of Hispanics voted for Obama
and now is the time to meet it.â€
Univision to Obama: 'No More Raids!' - NAM

These racists really need to get over thinking there is anything special about their masses of illegal alien criminals.
You noticed he just had to have a "guilt trip" in there.

Old 03-05-2009, 02:22 PM

50,371 posts, read 47,120,861 times
They may not be terrorists but they sure as heck are a threat to the US. At least that is what I would consider driving Hospitals into financial ruin to be, a threat. Driving without a license or insurance, a threat. Billions a year gobbled up in free social services, yep, a threat.

Old 03-05-2009, 04:20 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,416,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
You noticed he just had to have a "guilt trip" in there.
Of course he did. It's part of their agenda to guilt white Americans into believing you owe them something. They realize that they enraged us black folks in their pathetic attempts to claim Eivira Arellano as the "new Rosa Parks" and their raping, murdering and pillaging of the US and her citizens as the "new civil rights movement". Thus, the race card is all they have left.

Old 03-05-2009, 04:56 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,155,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLTKing View Post
I agree, La Raza has its own distorted agenda of what belongs to whom. What La Raza might not know is that a majority of LEGAL Hispanics don't agree with their ideology. I surely would hope that most Anglos would also know that very important fact. I say let's take Baja California from Mexico!
Smile when you say that: if Mexico truly implodes; we may wind up with Baja (both Alto and Sur), Sonora, Chihuahua, and especially Nuevo Leon/Tamalpaus (sp)

Old 03-05-2009, 11:00 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,747,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
Univision is an American network
It has nothing to do with Americans which is why they want unlimited and ever-increasing illegal immigration. It's all about money and profits. Univision would not have an audience if it were not for massive illegal immigration.

Old 03-05-2009, 11:17 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,747,673 times
Quote:
True but the La Raza crowd won't actually do anything for their beloved Mexico. They would be too cowardly to fight for Mexico, just like they won't fight for it now against the violent criminals trying to tear it apart.

It's very easy for these "patriotic" Mexican nationalists because for all their Mexican pride, they aren't being asked to support Mexico in any way. See what happens to that pride if they were expected to pay income taxes to support their beloved Mexico or were expected to give military service.

It's a shallow love they have for Mexico and they despise the USA but the USA is what feeds them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration