Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2007, 07:58 AM

1,398 posts, read 6,605,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfilm View Post
Many people on these boards ask how we locals "know" if someone is illegal. This thread provides at least one easy answer: a drunk foreign national driver without a drivers' license driving on the wrong side of the road frequently is a giveaway. The ones that totaled my cars sure were as well, and lied to the police. It's going to be harder to enjoy "A Christmas Story" knowing how a (probable) illegal killed its director and his son.
Confirmed by Associated Press today: "Federal authorities have placed an immmigration hold on a 24-year-old Mexican national arrested on suspicion of driving drunk and causing the crash that killed 'A Christmas Story' director Bob Clark and his son, officials said Thursday. U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement put the hold Wednesday on Hector Velasquez-Nava, an illegal immigrant living in Los Angeles."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2007, 08:07 AM

1,247 posts, read 925,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfilm View Post
Confirmed by Associated Press today: "Federal authorities have placed an immmigration hold on a 24-year-old Mexican national arrested on suspicion of driving drunk and causing the crash that killed 'A Christmas Story' director Bob Clark and his son, officials said Thursday. U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement put the hold Wednesday on Hector Velasquez-Nava, an illegal immigrant living in Los Angeles."
If you're running around with no identification, it's because you don't want to be identified. If you have no driver's license, it's because you can't obtain one legally. If you have nothing to prove you belong here, that's because you don't belong here. Does anyone honestly believe that a legal immigrant would "lose" their paperwork? Please.

Old 04-06-2007, 09:32 AM

1,484 posts, read 4,154,484 times
Default paperwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingFlorida05 View Post
If you're running around with no identification, it's because you don't want to be identified. If you have no driver's license, it's because you can't obtain one legally. If you have nothing to prove you belong here, that's because you don't belong here. Does anyone honestly believe that a legal immigrant would "lose" their paperwork? Please.
In the world of computers you would think a legal alien would be documented in a computer system somewhere. Maybe the computers got lost too!

Well since we reward lawbreakers and this one broke several at once, we might just need to give him instant citizenship

Old 04-06-2007, 10:04 AM

452 posts, read 1,132,062 times
Default Driver(Criminal Immigrant) charged with manslaughter after crash kills two Beach teens

Quote:
By STEVE STONE AND DAVE FORSTER, The Virginian-Pilot
© April 1, 2007

VIRGINIA BEACH - Two teenagers were killed late Friday when a car plowed into the rear of their vehicle as they waited for a green light at an intersection. The driver of the other car was charged with manslaughter.
Excerpt

Story Continues,
ARTICLE: Driver charged with manslaughter after crash kills two Beach teens (The Virginian-Pilot - HamptonRoads.com/PilotOnline.com) (broken link)

Suspect in crash that killed 2 had alcohol-related convictions (Illegal Mexican )
Attached Thumbnails
Death and Destruction Caused by Criminal Invaders-0401crash500x325.jpg  

Last edited by Marka; 12-07-2007 at 01:08 PM..

Old 04-06-2007, 11:34 AM

11 posts, read 37,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattan-ite View Post
I understand what YapCity means. One thing is to respect the law and another very different thing is the level of hysteria reached here in the immigration forum.

I am a LEGAL immigrant myself and so I have no respect for those who break the law to come here. Do it the right way or stay home.

But in no way would I join the supposedly "law-abiding" citizens who post here. Their fanaticism is unacceptable.

If I'm going to get killed by a drunk driver, what do I care if the assassin is an illegal Mexicano or an all-white Michigan sports dude? Does it make my death sweeter or more sour?

Last but not least, there's the issue of respect. This Mexiking member who has been posting here with some obnoxious pro-Mexican thoughts has been given many points of negative reputation by other forum members who disagree with him. This is wrong, I think and unless I'm missing something.

How many of you have been given negative reputation for expressing your sometimes outrageous anti-immigration views? I hope that nobody.

Then, why is this Mexiking guy getting so many negative points?

Quoting Rodney King, can't we all get along in this forum and respect each other's opinions?
(above quote at //www.city-data.com/forum/immig...escape-16.html)

When the obvious no longer becomes obvious, it is a dangerous time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0Gwz...gspot%2Ecom%2F
Bill O'Reilly is about to tackle Geraldo to the floor in the video above,
expressing a very common indignation of illegal aliens killing innocents in,
in this case, their too-frequent-of-drunk-driving accidents.

http://saveourstate.org/vforums/showthread.php?t=23731
http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...wtopic&t=59482
The above threads at save our state and alipac narrates a lively discussion on the issue of too many drunk deaths at the hands of illegals.

Paraphrasing Doug McIntyre of KABC 790 AM, Los Angeles, (kabc.com is the website to listen live for they focus a lot of shows on criminal aliens), April 6, 2007: In the state of North Carolina, criminal aliens are three times to one more likely to have a drunk driving accident. There is no racial profiling involved because the police show up after the accident when the broken body parts, broken car parts, etc., are already lying strewn about. (It would be surprising if North Carolina was an exception.)

Ron wrote to Bill O'Reilly after the airing of the O'Reilly Factor episode in the youtube link above:

"Incredible argument by Bill 'O Reilly the way Americans really feel about the deaths of their teenage daughters or other American Citizens at the hands of ILLEGAL Aliens. DWI illegal Alien fatalities is now commonplace and multiply this by thousands across the U.S. and it becomes an image of a foreign intrusion pillaging scourge, thieving , causing harm State to State and Mexico sits somewhat pleased about it. O' Reilly may finally be seeing the invasion level magnitude of what is going on out here.

I sent Bill this letter.

Dear Bill,

Thank you sir, for your passionate argument of truth to pro-illegal Alien Geraldo Rivera on this issue. Thank you for standing up for the United States and American communities to not be violated by this or by Geraldo. All Americans and Legal Immigrants should support Representative Sue Myrick (R-NC) who has put forward legislation making a DWI first offense by an illegal Alien an automatic deportation.

It is typical of the pro-illegal Alien lobby, Geraldo's view to steer the point away from illegal Aliens to a matter of race/ethnicity or a matter of DWI driving. Yes, DWI Americans kill too. BUT, If the illegal Alien was not in the Country to begin with then the deaths would not occur AND it is a foreign invader mentality of lawlessness to disobey more and more laws as their is no integrity of entering the U.S. And after being caught and released why have any concern for any laws.

For Geraldo; why has Lou Dobbs gotten prominence in reporting on illegal Aliens? Because the magnitude of the problem has gotten as such AND IT IS U.S. SOIL. The sheer numbers mounting to an invasion of Country is seen in every American town - and the crime complaints that go with that (ID theft, ID counterfeiting, MS-13 gangs, drugs, rapes, DWI deaths) - this is what Hazelton, Pennsylvania is all about. Then to tell Americans to speak Spanish, to sing the National Anthem in Spanish and to give ILLEGAL foreigners what they want--NO. No other "immigrant" group has ever come to America and acted with imposement. And yes, it is fact that
60-70% of the Latino/Hispanic community is in fact ILLEGAL Aliens - because it obviously comes from a particular place, at the Border out of Mexico and Central America. Geraldo knows what the problem is and there are many Latino/ Hispanic Legal Immigrants that oppose illegal immigration. It is not a matter of innocent "economic migrants" - there is intent to violate, for Mexico to send poor thieves to the U.S. and it is Mexico's corruption against its own People that the U.S. does not have to be responsible for, pay for, or tolerate. Thank you again for your time.

Ronald XXXX
Americans for Legal Immigration
United States"

Did you folks spot the percentage Ron cited above in his letter: "...it is fact that 60-70% of the Latino/Hispanic community is in fact ILLEGAL Aliens - because it obviously comes from a particular place, at the Border out of Mexico and Central America"

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...wtopic&t=59482

"If an average of 25 Americans are killed each day by illegal aliens, the median number of American dead because of illegal immigration comes to over 9,000 per year, more people than those killed on 9/11 and the American soldiers who have died in Iraq combined. Even as we say those numbers are unacceptable, we turn a blind eye to the human cost of illegal immigration. Why are the deaths of average Americans any less tragic than those of the victims of 9/11 or those of our soldiers in Iraq?"
(Kele)

Larry Elder, L.A. radio talk show host, reads a letter from one of his listeners:

"Dear Larry, I spent ten years as a cruise hostess working at sea on cruise ships all over the world, so many of my assignments were to the Mexican Riviera, going back to the destination over and over again working friendships with many of the local people working along side of us in the Mexican tourist industry. Larry, the one phrase I heard a hundred times or more was, 'When the revolution is over.' When I asked for information, always the same answer, 'When they have California (and the southwest) back' (reconquista in Spanish=reconquest, conquest in English) Young or old, it seems they grew up being taught (in Mexico) there would be a revolution some day. Somehow they would have California (and the southwest) back."
(http://www.theamericanresistance.com...t.html#track16)

The message is getting out, waking up other Americans, as the invasion of criminal aliens is one of the most important, one of the most timely, and one of the most talked about subjects coast to coast, especially given the presidential elections next year, discussed in our social dialogues among friends and peers, and also, over the public airwaves reaching millions, with Bill O'Reilly (the number one cable news show), Lou Dobbs (an outspoken newscaster, commentator on illegal immigration on CNN, and now CBS), kabc 790 AM, among others:

"Lou Dobbs Hired By CBS's 'The Early Show'"

"Already seen seven nights a week at 6 on CNN’s “Lou Dobbs Tonight,” big Lou will add CBS’s “The Early Show” to his portfolio, the Eye announced Tuesday.

Dobbs will do live, weekly commentaries on the set between 7 and 8 a.m. Topics will include his hot-button troika: immigration, public education and free trade."

http://saveourstate.org/vforums/showthread.php?t=23668

Tom Tancredo, an outspoken Congressman against criminal immigration, announced just four days ago that he was running for President, (www.teamtancredo.org (broken link), in large part, because no presidential candidate was addressing the issue of criminal immigration with enough importance. Only two days in, on the evening of April 4, 2007, informal poll results on lauraingraham.com show many Americans approve of having Tancredo's platform of a secure America (secure borders) as their UTMOST PRIORITY, as Tancredo surpasses Guiliani, stressing how vital and unmet the need of a secure border is to many Americans:

Romney 32%

Tancredo 28%

Guiliani 27%

Hunter 10%

McCain 3%

(poll results are presently displayed at www.teamtancredo.org (broken link)

Here is the composition of criminal immigration to the United States. An overhwelming 81% of all illegal immigrants are Hispanics, coming from south of the border. Almost 70% of illegals are high school dropouts. Notice how only roughly 75% of illegals, not 100% or anywhere near 100%, of illegals in the United States are actually working, as was the rationale for most of them crashing our borders.

"Mexicans make up about 57 percent of the illegal immigrants with another 24 percent coming from Central American and South American countries, approximately 9 percent from Asia, 6 percent from Europe and Canada, with the remaining 4 percent from the rest of the world."

Education Profile Percent

Less than 12 yr. 67.0%
High School 30.0%

College Graduate 3.0%

Total Illegal Pop. 12,000,000 Jan 2006
Total Working 7,500,000

http://www.answers.com/topic/illegal...-united-states

To anyone reading these posts and agrees illegals and all the ramifications of illegals should not be tolerated, there is a vast emotional and literary support system, including a plethora of information to read and to spread to others online, at the following websites, among other websites:

http://saveourstate.org/vforums/forumdisplay.php?f=14
http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...=viewforum&f=2

As for those who do not understand the outrage in this forum, please read the threads listed directly below in its entirety and view any accompanying videos in the urls below and see the rational justification (especially in light of the gargantuan number of 15 to 20 million illegals in our country presently [and all its ramifications which you can find at http://saveourstate.org/vforums/forumdisplay.php?f=14] and this number growing by leaps and bounds every single day:
//www.city-data.com/forum/immig...mmigrants.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/immig...crate-u-s.html

(Yes, Manhattanite, I and invariably others, have received s-e-v-e-r-a-l negative points fr opponents for a s-i-n-g-l-e post, at times not even for expressing an opinion, rather disseminating information and perhaps an involuntary reaction...not the gravest concern, this feature called reputation, yet written here to answer your question.)

Last edited by Alex W.; 04-06-2007 at 01:04 PM..

Old 04-06-2007, 11:43 AM

1,233 posts, read 3,433,651 times
I personally do not think anyone here has reached a point of "hysteria", what concerns me some that Manhattanite wants to paint a pic of people doing this and acting this way, and this actually tells me "EVERYTHING" I need to know bout "him" or "her" and others like him.

Old 04-07-2007, 12:12 AM

1,469 posts, read 4,494,099 times
Default Alcohol Related deaths By 12 illegals

There's really no laws in this country being inforced against illegal aliens, they do what they want. 12 illegals killed 19 people in traffic accidents.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=55078

Old 04-07-2007, 06:46 AM

178 posts, read 416,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex W. View Post
Alex W,

Great post above!

Looks like you and I frequent the same forums.

Thanks for getting the facts out there. People had better wake up and do their part, and they had better wake up fast!

Old 04-17-2007, 11:19 AM

452 posts, read 1,132,062 times
Default Illegal Mexican 'rapes, kills child in Texas'

Quote:
An East Texas 4-year-old boy was sexually assaulted and murdered by a man, police say, worked and lived with his family. Police were called out to a home in Carthage Sunday morning. Residents there say they are stunned, such a horrible murder could happen where they live.

Teddy bears and flowers are a makeshift memorial to 4-year-old Joey Zhang-Liu who, residents say, used to greet customers at his parents' Chinese restaurant in Carthage.

"He was just joyful, always playing, every time I would come and grab my leg, would just hug me he was real nice and sweet," says Liketia Harris, who remembers the little boy.

Police say Rogerio Chaves Garcia, 27, has confessed to strangling and sexually assaulting the boy. Police say he worked at the restaurant and lived with the family in their home.
Excerpt

Story Continues,
http://www.kltv.com/Global/story.asp...&nav=menu117_3

Old 04-17-2007, 11:25 AM

1,499 posts, read 4,830,938 times
A dumb "bleeding heart" co-worker of mine is for amnesties for illegals and open borders. His thing is "well, Americans cause DUIs and crimes too".

Hopw much dumber can you be!?! This dumb-ass doesn't even think about the people who COULD have bee alive IF these aliens were not here.

Yes, true. Some Americans causes DUIs and kill people. But mna, if you can save even ONE life from an illegal alien DUI or an illegal alien mureder, it is worth it!!

Or is that one person that could have been saved from an illegal alien killer not worth it??

People need to start to think!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration