Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2009, 04:46 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,405,301 times

Advertisements

EL PASO — An Anapra, Mexico, man who was part of a group that brutally beat two FBI agents in 2002 will plead guilty Wednesday to misdemeanor assault, his lawyer said.

The defendant, Juan Jose Magallanes-Torres, was charged in the attacks on agents Samantha Mikeska and Sergio Barrio during an FBI stakeout to catch train thieves in Sunland Park. Prosecutors initially dropped charges against Magallanes-Torres, 33, after immigration officers deported him.

Illegal immigrant will plead guilty in beating of FBI agents - Las Cruces Sun-News

The insanity continues . . .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2009, 04:58 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,555,982 times
Please tell me when an assault on a Federal Agent became a misdemeanor?

Old 04-21-2009, 08:42 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,672,493 times
One of those federal agents they beat to a pulp was a woman. They dragged the agents over to Mexico through a hole in the fence.

I think they decided to make this violent crime a misdemeanor so it wouldn't affect this thug's chances for amnesty.

Old 04-21-2009, 09:44 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,120,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
EL PASO — An Anapra, Mexico, man who was part of a group that brutally beat two FBI agents in 2002 will plead guilty Wednesday to misdemeanor assault, his lawyer said.

The defendant, Juan Jose Magallanes-Torres, was charged in the attacks on agents Samantha Mikeska and Sergio Barrio during an FBI stakeout to catch train thieves in Sunland Park. Prosecutors initially dropped charges against Magallanes-Torres, 33, after immigration officers deported him.

Illegal immigrant will plead guilty in beating of FBI agents - Las Cruces Sun-News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Please tell me when an assault on a Federal Agent became a misdemeanor?
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
One of those federal agents they beat to a pulp was a woman. They dragged the agents over to Mexico through a hole in the fence.

I think they decided to make this violent crime a misdemeanor so it wouldn't affect this thug's chances for amnesty.
Insane..............bloody insane.

That piece of junk illegal should have had 'Mexican' justice served, shall we say

Old 04-22-2009, 12:33 AM

13,583 posts, read 15,649,867 times
This is the same FBI that harasses American patriots who take a public stand against illegal immigration -- chickens coming home to roost?

Old 04-22-2009, 06:29 AM

3,859 posts, read 10,324,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post

I think that sounds about right.

Old 04-22-2009, 07:55 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,475,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post

This is why I could never in a million years serve as any kind of law enforcement officer that is forced to deal with these people. If one of them were fracturing my skull, I would put a stop to it real quick. Why are these officers not permitted to defend themselves? Oh, I know! It's because NCLR and MALDEF would say it was 'racist'.

Furthermore, there is something very distasteful about beating a woman to within an inch of her life. All I know is this- most men would not do it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration